Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Little Girl Wants To Play ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, I'm Kate! I am looking for an older, literate male to play out a Daddy/Daughter roleplay with on PM or some sort of messenger. We could discuss where exactly. Here are some nutshell ideas:
-There is a roleplaying forum online called BlueMoon, where both Daddy and daughter play together. She tells him the fantasies she has for her father, and it is while she is showering that he goes into her room and finds out that she is that same girl he always plays with. He convinces her to lie naked under the covers when her Daddy would be giving her a goodnight kiss, then makes his move.

-Daddy's little girl is a spoiled brat, thanks to how rich her family happens to be. Daddy finally decides to kick her out on her 19th/20th birthday, due to her not trying to make something of herself, but she has other plans and attempts to sexude him into allowing her luxuries such as a place to live, expensive shoes and clothes, etc.

-The Daddy is lonely, since his wife has passed, so he finds a girlfriend. His little girl notices and is jealous, for his attention always used to be 100% on her. She tries to make him notice her with bad behavior and a slutty attitude, testing his patience all the while.

-Daddy's girl has moved away, having left with her husband. He is devastated, as he would spend his nights fantasizing about her but had never made a move. When she comes back to town, he has a plan under his wing. She's staying at a hotel with her husband so he aims to kidnap her and finally make her his, realizing that perhaps his daughter has the same feelings towards him...

-Daddy hosts a poker game, where his daughter is serving drinks to his friends. One of the guys suggests that she should be the reward for the one who wins, but Daddy's friends all get greedy and start to have her.

-When Daddy's little girl starts to dress more like a slut rather than the lady he taught her to be, he decides to show her what happens when she wears such revealing clothes... He ambushes her one night, and takes her.

-It's Halloween, and for this year Daddy's girl has decided to be a dog. Still, the outfit she ordered turns out to be a lot sluttier than Daddy had expected, so he decides to keep her home this night. (Would involve puppy play, such as Daddy making his girl do things as a dog would.)

-Daddy catches his daughter with a man who happens to be almost as old as he is. He kicks him out and punishes her, but it keeps on happening again and again until Daddy finally takes matters into his own hands.

-Timetravel is developed! The daughter is the first to test it out, going back 20 years and soon meeting her young Daddy in the past. She has sex with him and, upon returning to the present, Daddy remembers it all.

-And any other ideas my partner would want to try.

My kinks:
-Rough sex
-Hair-pulling
-Spanking
-Bondage
-Public scenes
-Exhibitionism
-Pet names
-Daddy Dom/Little Girl(a Master/Slave sort of thing)
-Force
-Teasing
-Facial hair
-Anal/Vaginal/Cervical penetration
-Risk(of pregnancy, getting caught, etc.)
-Face-fucking
-Cock worship
-Humiliation
-Pseudo-rape(Pretending not to like it but enjoying it deep inside)

Limits:
Vore, gore, extreme bleeding, snuff, and foot-play. I also wouldn't want to do a stepdaddy/stepdaughter thing, it kind of takes away from the forbidden aspect of it.
(Anything else can be discussed.)

Just a couple things to help you see if we are suitable:
-I usually type up a detailed paragraph or two. This means five sentences or more. I like to mirror, but I don't wish to write a book. It's only roleplay, after all, though if things need to get more detailed I will comply.
-Good spelling, grammar, and no text talk is what I'm looking for. I may make the occasional mistake, but I do expect occasional ones as nobody's perfect.
-I do not want others' kinks forced on me. Please, I've had to deal with selfish people who only took their own kinks into consideration and am not looking to have it occur again.
-I do not like it when my character is controlled. Please do not do it. I will warn you about it, then quit the next time it happens because it does bother me.

Well, that's all! Won't Daddy come and play with his naughty little girl? ;)

it would be a first for me to play that role, but I could try t out. they are interesting ideas, but I could like to work out a full scenario to play out, pm me if you are interested ^.~

maybe is she insists on provocative clothing she knows makes her father hard. like tank tops, mini skirts or booty shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom