Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A very specifc PLOT based request (fxm ideas and fxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all. I was recently looking for some ideas for a new plot. Scanning the internet, I came across this story. I couldn't help but find the idea intriguing. So I've decided to come up with three plot variations based on this idea.

But first, stop right there and let me give you some details about what I'm looking for.

1. A writer who is not going to try and ram smut or excessive details down my throat. If all you want are sex scenes, move along. If you want to describe individual beads of sweat and never get to the sex, move along. I would like a balance to the story, but with a heavy influence on story and build up. Then some wild scenes.

2. At least one post a week. If you can do more, awesome. If you can't, let me know how regularly you can and I'll consider it. But I do expect quality. It doesn't have to be Francis Bacon, but I don't want to read Stephanie Meyer (good god don't do that to me). But as long as you put effort into it, I'll love it forever.

3. I do not play offsite except for email. So if you ask if I do messengers, I will delete your request without even reading the rest of it.

4. Above all else, be honest. If you don't like the idea after a while, tell me. If you want to change some details, ask. If you need some time off, tell me.

Now, onto the plot ideas. In all three situations, I'd like to begin with the grandmother/surrogate mom already being pregnant. I will be playing as her.

1. FxM plot: During the course of the pregnancy, the grandmother/surrogate and her son in law begin to have feelings for each other. One way or another, they end up admitting their love for one another. But do they carry on their relationship in secret? Away from her daughter. Or do they run away together and raise the baby?

2. FxF: Same plot as above, but instead of love between the mother-inlaw and son-inlaw, the mom and her daughter fall in love.

3. Either FxF or FxM: While pregnant, the surrogate grandmother meets someone. Some interesting man or woman who woes her. In time, they fall in love and decided to run away together. Having grown attacked to the baby(or babies) in her belly, the surrogate grandmother decides to seek legal control over them.

If any of these ideas interest you, pm me. Don't respond below.
Also, if you have any other ideas that work within my desired plot, let me know and I'll hear you out.

Looking forward to setting this up!!
:heart::heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom