Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A bit of fun. (Expansion, Romance & More) [Lit. Male seeks equally lit. Female]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobiax

Planetoid
Well, I've noticed a significant lack of female requests involving certain things I enjoy, so I figured I'd ask for them myself.

So, first off- I can get spelling messed up a bit (double letters, and the whole "el" as opposed to "le" thing, am I right?), but I tend to use spell-check when I can, and would appreciate the same. I also do my best to use proper grammar, because we should be able to understand each other, and not annoy each other, yes? As long as I can tell what you're saying, and when you stop one idea and begin another (you know, what punctuation is for,) then we should do fine/

Now, I expect people to act courteous and respectful. I will do my best to respect your time, opinions, and lives, so please, consider doing the same.

I will most likely RP using PM's. Threads are less likely here, you'll have to ask about things like instant messengers or email.

Now, on to the good stuff. First of all- detail. I love detail. A well detailed scene, even a non-sexual one, can be quite pleasing to me. Not that I expect everyone to have pleasing me as any kind of priority, haha.
Anywho, before I make a bricky wall of text type intro, I enjoy things such as:
  • Breast Expansion
  • Butt/Ass/Hip/Thigh Expansion
  • Belly Expansion/Localized Weight Gain
  • Pregnancy/Breeding
  • Large Penises (For my character)
    [*]Futanari (On ocassion)
    [*]Incest (Sometimes)
    [*]Transformations
    [*]Exotic Genitals

And other things- ask, and if I didn't say I don't like it, I might actually enjoy it and have forgotten. I also prefer the characters to care a bit about each other, maybe be romantic, but if it's written well, they could get along poorly at first. I do like action and adventure as well.

Now, like any human, I have a few things I won't do. I roleplay to relax mostly, so these things either disgust me, creep me out, or kill the mood. Things such as gore, extreme bondage, reducing characters to purely "sub" or purely "dom" (I play characters by their motives, and like some depth), anything doing with human waste disgusts me, those leather suits creep me out, and I don't like violence or abuse.

Now, before I finish, I'd like to speak on one more thing- The roleplay has to be interesting, and, to do that, it has to be able to move. I'm not against long sex scenes, or a roleplay which has many, but only sex (especially only vanilla sex) will bore me. On the other hand, if the "plot" gets in the way of anything interesting happening, like no action, no adventure, no interesting places, and no sexual encounter, I'll get bored. I'd say a 50/50 balance, but I can't say that's accurate.

Oh, and I may do fandom rp's, but to be honest, I rarely play a character that already exists in that fandom, unless I can understand who they are fairly well. That being said, a new list would turn this into the wall-of-text I don't want this to be, so if you want to know, PM me and ask.

Oh, and if you want to plan an rp with me, just PM me in general. ;)

I've been away from this site for a while, but I wouldn't mind some rp. PM me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom