Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokie Bar (Xora X DonVoltonus)

Xora

Planetoid
The Midnight Hoho a Club that Mye opened a few years ago it had a well stocked bar comfortable chairs blue lighting to set the mood and something mysterious about the place that kept the customers coming on back as those who were drunk from drink or high on drugs that were being passed around the club they all seemed to be memorized by the starry sky that was painted on the ceiling as the busy part of the night had ended.
As Mye walked up behind her favorite Luxray and placed her breasts on top of her head as Mye wrapped her arms and all nine of her tail around her as she rubbed her cock against the Luxray ass she said " so how is my favorite girl doing have you spotted anyone special or do I have to set something up" she said as there was a Sceptile drinking by themselves at one table as a Houndoom with two Houndour of his crew with him and a Lopunny flirting with another table.

Helena grinned, leaning back into the embrace, tail wrapping around the cock. "I've seen a couple guys who might be interested, some girls like you too...maybe you should fuck me over the bar again? Draw some attention to your favorite pet."

Mye Grabbed Helena by the tail and gave a rough tug forcing her to bend forward then pushes Helena up against the Bar as Mye leaned up against Helena pushing her breasts against the bar as Myes breasts against her back as her hand rubs up against Helena's cunt While Mye whispered into her ear as she licked her ears "Do you really wish me to do so I will fuck you like the horny dog you are or would you like to make us some money " she said as her finger stroked her cunt then began to chew on her ears once she was done talking

"Go ahead and fuck me...we made about 200 poke last time from people tossing bills at us, not to mention we had 20% more customers that night." She smiled, stroking Mye's shaft woth her tail.

(You need a bit more punctuation...)

Mye formed a grin on her face then said "As you wish my pet" before Mye"s use two of her tails hand pulled Helena arms behind her back and another two to spread her legs apart as a fifth tail forced a bottle of booze to Helena lips. Before Mye had Penetrated Helena with her large cock and began to grope both of Helena's breasts with her hand as thrusts he cock deep into Helena. As a few customers walk over to hooing and cheer waving their booze around as they watched the show as the males had visible hard on from watching while Mye whisper into Helena ear " oh look you're getting them all excited".

She took a drink and grinned, pushing back against the knotted red cock Mye thrust into her. "Ahhh, you always feel so fucking good, my Nine tailed Mistress." She panted, claws gripping the bar. "Anybody who wants my mouth, you get five minutes, 10 bucks to blow on my face, 20 and I'll swallow." She grinned.

While Mye rammed her long fat cock as deep as it would go into Helena cunt filling her with her thick meaty shaft as Mye groped Helena breast. A Rattata had jumped onto the bar with a soft thunk whipping out his cock after he dropped twenty dollars on the bar. Then began to slap and rub his cock across her face leaving a lingering musk and pre cum on her face as he said "you want something to suck on then I will give you something to suck" as his cock grew harder as her smacked her.

Helena moaned, hips pumping back to meet the thrusting canine shaft. She wrapped her fingers around the man's cock suddenly, running her tongue up in before swallowing him deep into her warm, slick throat.

Mye had wrapped four of her tails around belly just under her breasts as both of her hands had gripped Helena's waist and began to thrust harder. Soon slapping sounds could be heard as Mye slapped against Helena's cunt as Mye Whispers into Mye's ear " I am surprised that you're slutty cunt is still tight even after how many cock have used it". Soon she had Knotted Helena and began to chew on her ear while the male Rattata had relaxed as Helena swallowed his cock letting out soft groans as Helena suckked him off.

She moaned and mumbled out a muffled reply. She began bobbing faster gagging slightly as the knot slammed in and she squirted around Mye's swollen base.

Mye had wrapped her arms tightly around Helena groping her breasts while she kissed Helena's neck Helena's cunt milked Mye's cock of thick sticky cum while she was knotted inside of Helena. But soon the Rattata had grabbed Rattata by the ear and began to slam his cock into her mouth over and over. Pushing his cock to the back of her throat as he says " aww girly you got a very nice slutty mouth now let me give ya what you were waiting for. As he began to thrust faster than before his balls were slapping against her chin as he said as he got closer "aw yea aw yea thats the stuff" then blew his soft load into her mouth.

She smirked at his utter lack of class or endurance, gulping down his load, shivering slightly as Mye filled her with what she craved. "Alright guys, lets do this fairly. See that box on the bar? Write what you want and your name and toss it in, I'll draw them and random, and call you up to the bar to hammer out a deal." She smiled, waiting for Mye to deflate.

After blowing his load Rattata fell off the bat to the floor with a loud thud as a few men walked over to the bar and dropped in there requests one by one. There were a few noteworthy first was a Jolteon and there request it to paralyze Helena with their abilities then whip and fuck them when their body is Numb . As the second male was an Umbreon he wanted to abuse and beat Helena as they fucked her brains out . and the third and final male was Tangela that wanted to wrap her in it tentacles then use all of her holes as Mye pulled her cock out of Helena's cunt with a loud audible pop opening the floodgates of her cunt as mye licked the cum off of Helena's face then kisses her.

She smiled, tounge dancing with Mye's as she pulled out a request. "Mmm, Umbreon? Just what kind of abuse did you have in mind?" (The language is a bit unclear, does he want to abuse her, or be abused?)

With a grin the Umbreon says "names Roland and will beating you with my bear hands using a whip or cane enough to bloody you but not kill or permanent injury cause then I would be imprisoned for doing so and I like my freedom". As he gripped her by their ear pulling her closer as he rubbing her chin as he says "so do we continue to talk here or do we get busy in a more closed off room

(The whole imprisoned bit is a bit un-needed, it's kind of something you can leave unspoke .)

"Mmm...Upstairs." She pointed to a door. "Have our lovely Chansey ready for me please Mye." She smiled.

The Umbreon had grabbed her by the hair tightly by his claws as he was tugging her along slamming her body and face against the walls in the hallway as he made his way up stairs with her. Once inside he had kicked off his shoes and handcuffed her hand behind her back before he gave her a strong kick knocking her to the floor. Once on the floor he took off his belt then pressed her head to the floor with his foot as began to whip her a few times across her ass and back with a loud crack of the leather. He removed his foot before lifting her up by her hair to her knees abd said as he held her by the chin tightly " now remove my pants and undergarments with just the use of your dirty mouth .

(Again, could we slow down a little? Let her react to his roughness and whipping.)
She skillfully complied, stripping him in record time. "What next, my lord?"

He grabb her by the ear and tugged on it to bring her closer then jammed his cock deep down her throat as he said "you will suck my cock". As he jammed his deep into her mouth repeatedly asa he tugged on her ear

He was nice enough to let her enjoy herself for a short while before had grabbed her by the head as his claws grabs her ears and hair as they dig into her scalp as began to thrust faster than before

She gagged, if only to add to his enjoyment. Her pussy grew wet, still drooling Mye's cum as she sucked him off.

After a while he began to groan as he was coming close to blow his load he back hands Helena across the face knocking her to the floor with a thuds before blowing his load all over her body as he yell as her to get on all fours

She smirked, obeying, her tail wagging. "Only one rule stud, absolutely no tail pulling. My tail is Mye's, she'll probably castrate you if you damage it."

He kicked her in the face and said to her "I told you to get on your knees not sas talk me" then pulled her to him before she could react as as his claw dug into her breasts as his fangs dug into her neck as he forced his cock into her and started roughly thrusting.

Back
Top Bottom