Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArabellaMorgan13

Planetoid
I have decided that it is finally time to make my own thread and not go searching for rp's for a while. So i never know how to start these threads, i guess i will do what most people do.

I have been roleplaying for a very long time. I have gotten a lot better over the years but i am not that great. I am not super picky, because i am the first to admit my spelling, punctuation and grammar are not the best and we all make mistakes. I write about a paragraph for almost every roleplay. If you write more i usually try and match what you give me. I think that is okay for now have questions just PM me.
I DO NOT USE YIM/AIM/SKYPE... I rp on the site through pm's.. maybe Threads and then email.

Now this should be the fun part.
Here is my F- list: https://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20salvatore
( Some of my no's have changed and are mistakes and i just haven't fixed them yet) Also you can always ask on my no's and Maybe's, It depends on my mood and the scenario if i will say yes.

Current CRAVINGS:
  • Father/ Daughter
  • Husband/Wife's little Sister
  • Best friends Brother/ Best friend
  • Best Friends
  • Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
  • Man/ babysitter
  • Medieval pairings ( many options)
  • Teacher/Student

Pairings: ( not limited to these)
  • Father/ Daughter
  • Brother/ Sister
  • Teacher/ Student
  • Best Friends Brother
  • Friends with Benefits
  • Boyfriend/Girlfriend
  • Husband / Wife
  • Best friends
  • Master/ Slave
  • Husband/ Wifes lil sister
  • Man/Wife
  • Teacher/Student
I am not limited to any of these and i will take suggestions, these are just a few that i have thought of off the top of my head.

If you have any suggestions or you would like to rp please send me a PM and i would be happy to discuss with you!
:heart:

DaddiesGirlMorgan said:
I have decided that it is finally time to make my own thread and not go searching for rp's for a while. So i never know how to start these threads, i guess i will do what most people do.

I have been roleplaying for a very long time. I have gotten a lot better over the years but i am not that great. I am not super picky, because i am the first to admit my spelling, punctuation and grammar are not the best and we all make mistakes. I write about a paragraph for almost every roleplay. If you write more i usually try and match what you give me. I think that is okay for now have questions just PM me.
I DO NOT USE YIM/AIM/SKYPE... I rp on the site through pm's.. maybe Threads and then email.

Now this should be the fun part.
Here is my F- list: https://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20salvatore
( Some of my no's have changed and are mistakes and i just haven't fixed them yet) Also you can always ask on my no's and Maybe's, It depends on my mood and the scenario if i will say yes.

Current CRAVINGS:
  • Best friends Brother/ Best friend
  • Best Friends
  • Boyfriend/ Girlfriend

Pairings: ( not limited to these)
  • Father/ Daughter
  • Brother/ Sister
  • Teacher/ Student
  • Best Friends Brother
  • Friends with Benefits
  • Boyfriend/Girlfriend
  • Husband / Wife
  • Best friends
  • Master/ Slave
I am not limited to any of these and i will take suggestions, these are just a few that i have thought of off the top of my head.

FANDOMS:
  • The Hunger Games
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • The Originals
  • DIvergent
  • Magic Mike
  • Any more you think of, just ask!

If you have any suggestions or you would like to rp please send me a PM and i would be happy to discuss with you!
:heart:

BACK FOR MORE BUMP!

Hello, I am looking for a rp partner also into incest. I would be willing to a father/ daughter rp or even husband/ wife's little sister rp. I've haven't rp in a while, but am looking to get back into it. Let me know. Thanks! -Jack

I see at one time you had father/daughter but it went away. It's still in pairings. I'm new to the site and am just learning how to communicate and navigate. I'd be interested in setting up something - maybe neighbor/girl next door peeping tom turns into blackmail?

Looking for a few more new partners. Message me if you like any of the pairings or if you have anything you might want to try? I am willing to hear what you have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom