Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass Request (fxm.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoFo

Star
Seeking Zelda Breath of the Wild

It finally happened I've played the new Senran Kagura game on the Vita now I must ensure I conquor those big titted ninja girls.

So I am now taking Senran Kagura girls.

I've a craving for an anime High School setting where a Badass from a Punk Prefecture school is transfered into one of the most prim and proper all girl school.

The women there all daughters of Top Brass Wealthy, Famous or down right High Class men, and women. Being a heavy built tattoo'd bike punk comes with some issues in this school where everyone else is women, however he's determined to show the Noble Girls who is really the Master.

I am desperately in the need of a long Naruto Harem rp. My partner should be able to GM and play as the Various girls and women of the Naruto Series. Anyone interested should message me.

Please note I will not be playing any of the male canons I am only interested in interacting as my OC with all of the Naruto Girls.

Please contact if interested

This rp is an idea involving the Canon Sailor Scouts being all grown up, married, having some kids.

I would play as the 15 year old son of former Sailor Jupiter Senshi.

Resulting in him being the only male born to a former Senshi (as the rest have girls) Thus he becomes an absolute favorite of the former Sailor Milfs. He gets in trouble, and loves perving them.

Interested? Message me

Sailor Milfs

More Sailor Milfs

All The Sailor Milfs

I am gonna make this really nice and easy. I am greatly craving an Overwatch Rp.

The Synopsis

Overwatch managed to get their hands on what seemed to be a secret weapon during their last payload mission. What they got was a sentient mass of an unknown living mass of what has been dubbed Entity. Entity is now however, loose among the streets in the shape of a man made of pure energy.

Entity is presumed to be very dangerous. Women and Female Agents are advised great caution upon encountering

Please PM if interested

This is a non-con rape based Overwatch rp.

The Fall of that Pony Kingdom
Now, this rp, is designed only for those like myself, who would wish the most brutal of fates to fall upon the My Little Pony world.

The pony's kingdom has been ravaged and raped, the ponies have been captured by the Spider Lord who seeks to use all the colorful equines in his plan to breed his army.

The rp is intended to be quite brutal to the ponies, and thus I do not recommend anyone a fan of the show pick this rp.

To join me though, send me a picture of the MLP you want subjected to the Spider Lord (Any not chosen will be given a grizzly ending)

This is a Dark intended rp, will include, blood, guts, vore, snuff, violent forced breeding and other things that are expected with a Dark Snuff Rp.

But if interested send me a PM

Xenoblade Chronicles X - Secret Job (Xenoblade Chronicles X smut rp)
Hello this is Vandham. I wanted to inform you of a new Job Department for BLADE its called Peacemakers. This Department is a special Department. As it is designed only for female Blade members.

The tasks this Departmant undertakes is making Peace with the Indigens and Xeno's through any means necessary.

The following Blade Members are to report to the West End of New LA if the wish to join. OH, and don't forget a swimsuit or bunny suit.

Eligable Characters

Cross (OC female)
Elma
Lin (aged to 16)
Cecila
Hope
Mia
Irina
Murderess
Alexa

Hello all today I bring to you my craving for a real fun rp called the Neko Cafe, it is a harem based rp involving the hiring of a new manager to an age old Cafe in the Heart of Otaku central Akibahara, my character one Musashi Kiyotaru or Musachi as he is nicknamed is given by his friends, so he comes upon the run down Cafe seeking a job after having dropped from University to take care of his sick mother his job will be to get the place up and running and make sure the unique girls that frequent the place as a refuge from the human world.

The requirments for this rp

1. Commitment
2. A desire or ability to play multiple
3. Willing to make new characters or use my preset list that will be updated regularly.
4. Able to communicate OOC or in PMs if things are not going the way you had intended it.

((for some reason I cannot post the images of the girls so if you want their visuals ask me))

Here below is the list of preset characters for the rp, you can make more of your own if you wish but these are simple pre-created characters

Kitsune girls

Marie
Marie is 23
Personality type- Ojou-sama ((She thinks herself of quality breeding and thus tends to act like a princess))
Bust- D
Nationality- English
Breed- Pure Bred British Blond Kitsune
Tail number- 1

Kori and Yu
Ages- 18
Personality- Twins ((the two are identical twins and always finish eachothers scentences together, they act as one character just one does the talking and the other does the actions, Kori is more out going, Yu is shy))
Bust- Kori- B, Yu- A
Nationality- Japanese
Breed- Kitsune
Tails number- 1 each

Alisha
Age- 19
Personality- Energetic ((Comes off as Air headed and Clumsy as well))
Bust- DD
Nationality- Japanese/ American mix
Breed- Fire Kitsune with a little American Red Fox
Tails number- 9

Miyuki
Age 1200 ((She is an ancient Kiyubi ))
Personality- Mistress ((she is the former Manager of the Cafe but she still hangs around the place as she still pays for the Building, she is very refined and acts like a very high class woman she is very traditional Japanese and is similar to a Geisha in mannerism))
Bust- I
Nationality- Japanese
Breed- Kiyubi
Tails- 9

Neko

Mimi
Age 19
Personality- Main Girl ((Mimi has the personality of a main love interest girl in an anime or manga, often portrayed with a charming leading ability, she plays as the Cafes most Popular Neko girl and she is the main girl among the nekos))
Bust- C ((noted as the perkiest breasts in the Cafe))
Nationality- Japanese
Breed- House Cat- Tabby
Tails- 1

Yuki

Age 20
Personality- Kuudere (Silent and non-opinionated and rarely says more then a single scentence per dialouge.))
Bust- D
Nationality Japanese
Breed- Snow Cat
Tails-1

Felicity
Age- 22
Personality- Ojousama ((Unlike Marie Felicity is much more Benevolent and does not rub her pedigree in others faces, instead she keeps a very princess like aura about her and in fact has a love for fairy tails about princesses, to the point she dresses like one when working and has a habit of being the benevolent princess type character, her and Marie are rivals and tend to be competitive with eachother, she is in fact royalty but she does not let others know about it even if it is obvious))
Nationality- Japanese/English
Bust- C ((slightly smaller then Mimi))
Breed- Pedigree brown cat
Tails-1

Martha- ((goes by Mark when pretending to be a boy))

Age-18
Personality- Self Proclaimed Protector of her Ojousama ((Martha acts and talks like she is a boy, and wields a sword as she is the self proclaimed body guard of Felicity, she sticks to wearing boys clothes and speaking like a boy, though she has trouble reacting when she is told she is cute by a boy, growing flustered and defensive, her sword skills are actually lacking, so there is no danger from her using it, she often flies off the handle easily if someone she doesn't know approaches Felicity))
Nationality- Japanese
Bust- A
Breed- Black Cat
Tails- 1

Viena
Age- 28
Personality- Gluttonous and Lazy ((She loves to eat, she tends to be found eating something when not working, yet it is curious to many that she never seems to grow fat due to the quantities she eats, she tends to stick around the place not to work but to live, as the Cafe is also a boarding home for her kind with no place to go she is terribly lazy and a heavy drinker often she can be found passed out anywhere in the cafe, there is a running gag all her calories are going to her boobs and butt, as unlike the other neko girls Viena has trouble squeezing into tight places as her butt gets stuck, she tends to play the role of security whenever she isn't being lazy, as she tends to be quite a power house))
Side Note- ((Viena is the only Were Cat in the Cafe noted by the fur coverign the arms and feet, as well as the visible claws and pads on the feet and hands.))
Nationality- Dutch
Bust- J ((the largest bust in the Cafe))
Breed- Were Cat
Tails- 1

Chocolate and Vanilla
Age- 18,18
Personality- Twins ((Similar to the Kitsune Twins except the two do not speak in unison, instead they speak seperately, Chocolate is sweet and out going, while Vanilla is Shy and Subtle, they both like Lolita Fashion and dress up in it often, they are on the small side but they are legally 18.))
Nationality- Japanese
Bust- B- Chocolate, A Vanilla
Breed- White and Black Cats ((Vanilla is the White Haired one and Chocolate is the Dark Haired))
Tails- 1 Each

Exotics (( Viena would be in this list but shes so close to a Neko it wasn't necessary))

Rixi
Age 19
Personality- Tsundere ((Rixi is mischievous and overly egotistic, however she will openly deny any affection towards a human the first chance she gets, but will easily warm up albeit slowly and with plenty of denial.))
Nationality- Japanese
Bust- A
Breed- Tanuki ((Racoon Dog))
Tails- 1

Tammy
Age 25
Personality- Spontaneous (( Tammy is the most unpredictable of the girls, she is often ready to spout off about anything and everything, she is considered the Cafe's chatter box, and is hired later to be the Marketing Manager for the Cafe, she is never seen silent for long, she has a fondness for nuts and often can be found trying to steal the acorns from wild squirrels in the neighborhood, she tends to be very fond of her tail, which she prides as being the fluffiest, Tammy is not very bright and plays the part of the cafe's blond as well.))
Bust- H ((third largest next to Miyuki in second and Viena in first))
Nationality- American
Breed- Squirrel
Tails- 1 ((There can only be one Tammy tail haha))

Sasha
Age 20
Personality Loner ((Sasha is the lone wolf girl being that she is part wolf, she is not a dog, and gets very angry when someone calls her a mutt or dog, she has a temper when she is offended, yet when she is unoffended and by herself and completely docile, Sasha does not work the Cafe, but she does water the plants around the roof top garden, Sasha seems fine with Musashi approaching her, though she does bite him at first.))
Bust- Flat ((She doesn't have much of a bust and is the smallest girl))
Nationality- Siberian
Breed- Grey Wolf
Tails 1

Kitsune- Kiyubi

Subaki

Age 570 ((acts like a child often though))
Personality Air Headed (( Subaki is Miyuki's daughter and is often berated by her mother for being rather childish, she often gets into lots of trouble because she instinctively takes things without asking, Subaki is fond of shiny objects, and is often known to hoard gold and shiny objects in the attic where she sleeps, she seems to have 10 tails which is unusual for Kiyubi, yet despite this extra tail she seems to have no extraordinaire power like her mother, and is rather clumsy and tripping over nothing at times.))
Bust G
Nationality- Japanese
Breed- Kiyubi
Tails- 10

Nekomata ((two tailed cats))

Nina ((ask for image))
Age 100
Personality Spunky ((Nina has a massive imagination that she often lets run away with her, she tends to offer no warnings to anyone before she glomps them, she tends to love getting into trouble and instinctively will do so just to get attention, she offers good luck to thouse who manage to pet her in the right spot ((No this does not mean the vagina, it means tummy, back or Head and the spot changes daily)) she likes going on adventures in her mind and often she can be seen acting out (she has a sort of chunbiyo or 8th grade syndrom where she has built up many different personas over the years and ultimately sometimes gets stuck in them, Nina can transform into a cat at will and honestly prefers her cat form))
Bust- B-cup
Breed - Nekomata
Tails- 2

If you are interested please contact me.

Notice- None of the Artwork is Mine and are the property of their respective artists and are not intended for any kind of Infringment, this post is a non profit roleplay request form and is in no way intended to be used for profit nor illegal activity
I'd love to make a harem of naruto girls with these body types http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3254465 (Minus the peeing) <- Sakura and Hinata http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3211209 Ino http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3206136 Tsunade, and TenTen http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3014384 Shameless imagry

OC plot please provide face claims for all characters if choosing the option below

The idea is that my character comes from the Modern World after touching a book locked away at his University in England, in the book it has lots of blank pages that fill themselves out as the adventure unfolds once he gets transported to the Realm of Avanor, the book thusly begins to Narrate to him what is going to happen to him or how he is to approach them. He then sort of follows into becoming this sort of mystical prophet who is asked to help the kingdoms of Avanor in their growing time of need as the Kingdoms are slowly on the brink of wars, the elves, humans, beasts, and daemons are suffering great losses, droughts, famine and the death of kings and queens, and when a Dark Lord enters the world from a timeline unknown to the people of Avanor the Book of Prophecy is the greatest weapon to combat the encroaching unknown.

DC - Small Justice Plot
Basicly the idea is that the male super hero's after messing with the wrong villain get flung into a Space Time Continuum leaving earth's fate in the hands of Earth's Heroine's and a new super lad named Shrink, he's cowardly perverted and he always has a sarcastic line waiting to be used. He enjoys abusing his powers to shrink down to the size of a hair follicle and roam around the bodies of some of the beautiful DC girls while Batman and SuperMan are out of the Justice League satalite.

I favor Power Girl, Wonder Woman, and Huntress for the favorite girls.

Occulus's Re-Rifted (Long Term, OC x Canon plot)
A young tester for the occulus rift team is tasked with testing out the product. Its been equipped with a new system that allows players to dive into very story driven or not games, well being the lonely young man he is. He takes the chance to use the Occulus to finally flirt and play with his favorite game girls.

Insert a Game, who will you be?

Accepted games currently
Street Fighter
Dead or Alive
Tekken
Fire Emblem.

Samus x Solid Snake pairing
Pm me for more details on this pairing!

The Unkindled, and Chosen undead.. rise from a pile of corpses littering a long waged Battle for the two opposing swords. The Unkindled rises from the ashes of burned to cinders soldiers. The Chosen undead simply rises.

Enter a stage of Battle for Souls, and the two opposing swords. Wander the world, meet canon Soul Calibur characters on your quest.

If interested please contact me VIA Pm weather you wish to play or GM

Project X Zone 2 Intermissions and Pairing Ideas
With the release of the 2nd installment of the Cross Over Series of X-Zone. I have been craving some short term Intermission Rps and Pairings Involving various Characters from the games.

Pairings

Chrome- Estelle, Felicia, Fiora, Valkiery.
Phoenix Wright- Maya, Ulala, Chun-Li, Morrigan.
Ryo- Xiaoyu, Chun-Li, Xiaomu.
Kite- Everyone (Major Kite fan so will play him against any of the games female cast)
Dante- Morrigan, Jill, Chun-Li, Lucina, Leanne.
Vashyron- Maya, Chun-Li, Felicia, Alisha, Jill.

Intermission Plots

-coming soon-

Dead or Alive Paradise Craving

I am looking to play my OC Kotetsu a rough tough biker gang leader with the ancestry of Warlords, his rough exterior is also brought on by his insatiable almost wolf like personality, he gets invited to New New Zach Island along with the many beauties from the Dead or Alive tournaments. The 28 year old is going to have one hell of a Summer.

Street Fighter, The worlds strongest mother and son. <Current Craving

Due to a shadloo experiment the time line of the world has caused decendents of the world warriors to appear within the present. During a heist break up, Chun-Li receives back up from her future son Yujin-Li a fighter who uses Chun-li's own style with his own flare is tasked after wards to be Chun-Li's new partner in fighting crime, during the story mother and son will bond. (incest rp)

Requirements

Must be able to play Chun-Li and other cast members of Street Fighter as close to canonly as possible.

((this plot is intended to be incredibly smutty, if your not into that then I would not recommend it))

Another Plot

Sexy Anime/Game Girl Fitness Club.

The Anime Gaming world is full of naughty sexy girls who I'd really love to invite into my Gym and have them worked out nice and fitly, interesting fucks include Squat fucking, push up fucks, Jogging fucking, Vibrator bikes and more.

man x harem of milf (4 girls) (OC plot))

Turn ons
Harem
Milf
Curvy Female characters
Nekos
Elves
Angels
Anal-giving
Vaginal-giving
Good Communication
Anime Images
Milfs
High Class and Hard to get women

Turn-offs
Lack of player communication
Overly Skinny girls
playing as a parent
furries
blood and gore
Less then a paragraph per post

Pairings (Me - you)
man x harem of milf (4 girls)
Oc x harem of final fantasy girls (3 girls)
Modern guy x Fantasy World girls (5 girls)
Young man x sexy neighbor (1 girl)
boy x childhood friend (1 girl)
boy x harem of princesses ( 3 girls)
Normal Man x Leauge of Super Heroines (5)
Anime Fandoms
Rwby
Naruto
Bleach

Game Fandoms
Final Fantasy (2-dissidia)
Dark Souls
Soul Calibur (1-4) (ocs accepted)
God Eater (Ocs accepted)

Dark Souls

The hero has bested many trials now all thats left is to claim the Lord Vessel, or maybe climb the twin peaks of the gloriously voluptuous Giant Princess of Sunlight Gwynever. Or perhaps after risking the journey through the painted world the hero manages to find Crossbreed Persilla ashamed of her heritage of dragon and human maybe, but perhaps even she can be taken, after all she is more then 80% human looking, might be fun, or perhaps, the Emerald Herald is your quarry, either way, the beautiful women of dark souls are ready to be fucked by the chosen undead, all he has to do is survive the journey.

Other Fandoms
Nintendo
Shokugeki no Soma

RE: Requests for rp.

Update bump now with on and offs and new more open ended ideas.

RE: Requests for rp. (Urgent RWBY rp needed)

bump ups, really need rp hope someone comes in and has a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom