Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Jynx Yourself.... {1x1, MxF}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dears, I am Jynxie Blue but please just call me Jynx or Jynxie if so inclined.
A couple of things We MUST discuss before I get into the Pairings and plot ideas I have;
1) Be a dear and please PM me with your interest instead of responding here. I would like to keep this nice and clean.
2) I try and post daily if not more but sometimes I cant and where I live my internet goes out regularly so I might not be able to warn you but please be patient, I will always post at least every other day or I will tell you as soon as I can what is going on.
3) My ideas my seem strange, but please dont try and change things unless it is absolutely necessary for you to have fun playing it out.
4) Be a Love and warn me as soon as you can that you wont be able to post or that the RP no longer interests you so I dont wait for you.

PAIRINGS
YOU/ME

Bounty Hunter/Escapee
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Fey
Werewolf/Human
Supernatural Creature/Hunter
Hunter/Super Powered
Villain/Heroines
Knight/Rebel
Prince/Rebel
Activist/Government Agent
FBI/Consultant
Teacher/Student
Older Student/Younger Student
Bully/Nerdy Girl
Bad Boy/Shy Girl
Jock/Loner Goth Girl
Older Step Brother/Younger Step Sister
Older Warrior/Young Lady Knight
Older Warrior/Lady in Need
Pirate/Damsel
Pirate/Pirate
Merchant/Pirate

AND MANY MORE!!!

PLOTS

1) A Pirate Crew
(YOU: Two male characters ME: Two Female Characters)

Out in the open sea is a pirate crew, it is lead by Alexandria Storm and her Second in Command (YC). They recently caught a merchant ship, the Captain (YC) and his Second Vivienne Black, refuse to speak of the supposedly precocious cargo they were supposed to be carrying. The Captain and her Second are now thinking of some very interesting ways to get them to talk.

2) Please Dont Cry
(YOU: One Male Character ME: One Female Character)

YC is a world renown serial killer that goes by the name______, You have never been caught. You supposedly take your time killing what you consider 'evil' men and women, each way different but you always leave your calling card a____ in the room that you killed them in. One night, after killing a truly 'evil' couple their 19 year old daughter (MC) walks into the house. Now you are only left with a few choices and for whatever reason you take her(me) with you when you escape. Whats going to happen next?

Thats it for now Dears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom