Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Best Friend's Sister By Day (Gladiator n Muffin)

"Well then at least you will see the beginning of the movies..", she said with a giggle as she watched him get up and put the movies in. His teasing comments had made her blush a little. Was he joking or... was he actually truthful? She was one to believe people were only joking half of the time they made nonchalant jokes as such.

When he sat down, Ami scooted closer to him, placing her hand on his as the movie started. His actions seemed to be a little more distant than when they started. She rested against the couch leaning her head towards him.

Brandon laced his fingers with hers and when she leaned her head towards him he turned his head brushing his lips against hers, pulling her a bit closer so their thighs brushed and their hands rested atop his thigh now. His actions suggested he did indeed want her near him but he was afraid she would reject him at first. It became mre obvious he wanted her when he seemingly nonchalantly grabbed a pillow setting it in his lap, he hoped she hadn’t noticed, but figured she had, both his body’s reaction to her closeness, to the smell of her perfume, the softness of her skin, to the tiny yet graceful strength of her hand. “I wonder what skills those hands have.” He murmered not even realizing he’d spoken his thought aloud blushing self consciously pulling his hand away from her, his blush filling her in as to what some of his other thoughts on the subject and her hands and skills they might have had included.

Ami blushed when their lips met. She closed her eyes and sighed contently into their kiss. She had longed to feel his lips against hers for so long, and in less than a day, it felt so natural to her. She smirked when he put the pillow in his lap. That was always a sure sign of how the guy was feeling.

She placed her hand gently on top of the pillow, weighing it down and leaned back for a bit, "Well, I do have my fingers wrapped around a steel pole all night", she said with an innocent smirk before leaning back in and kissing him passionately. She slipped her tongue between his lips, playfully grazing his. She started to wonder if they would forget watching the movie.

When she put her hand atop the pillow he blushed wishing it wasn’t there wondering if she’d still moved her hand there and put it in his lap if he hadn’t. He blshed wore at her words, “Oh? And do you enjoy stroking steal polls?” he asked smirking a little.
He moaned into her kiss pulling her closer, his hand stroking through her hair as they kissed.

Ami pulled away from his lips for a second, blushing and smirking innocently, "I--I guess if they're solid and strong enough to hold me", she said softly, then returned her lips to his. Ami placed one of her hands on his cheek as she slipped her tongue between his lips into his mouth where she began to massage his tongue with her. She knew exactly what Brandon was talking about and she didn't mind, she knew exactly why he had the pillow in his lap, it was a common maneuver from guys.

The movie started to play but she was no longer interested in it. She had been waiting years to be able to place her lips on Brandon's and to be in his arms.

Brandon kissed her deeply, loving the feeling of her tongue in his mouth could feel the jolts that went trough his body as she brushed the roof of his mouth. He kissed her more deeply oblivious to the movie now.
After a long pause he shoved the pillow aside and waited to see what she would do with her her hand as it had bee on the pillow, would she take it away, would she let it fall to his leg, to his lap? God he wanted her, wanted her to touch him. His fingers stroked through her as they kissed, moving the lightly massage the back of her neck as they kissed, his right hand massaging the tension from her, loving the feeling of her soft skin. As he pulled her closer he could feel her full breasts pressing to his side and chest.

As he moved the pillow, Ami's hand dropped down onto his leg. She bit his lip softly and started to kiss down his neck as she teasingly rubbed his thigh, coming dangerously close to the tent in his pants. She didn't look at it at all, but she secretly loved the reactions he was making.

She trailed her lips back up his neck to his lips. She was now well aware of where the night may lead. It was obvious what was on their minds, what had been on Ami's mind for years. Although they were mere preteens when she had her first sexual thought about him. He was still very much so a kid then, but now he was a grown man.

Brandon made small noises as she kissed him her hand rubbing his leg. He retaliated by kissing along her neck up to her ear, “God you’re so beautiful.” He whispered, his hand sliding down her back as his left arm slid around her waist as he leaned back half laying down, pulling her so she lay half atop him, slightly to the side her hand still on his leg. As he moved his lips back to her mouth kissing her passionately again, both hands sliding up the back of her shirt to caress bare skin now. His tongue sliding into her mouth this time.

Ami smirked into their kiss. She jumped slightly as he pulled her slightly on top of him, the tent in his pants pressing against her. She gently pulled onto his hair, leaning his head to the side as she started to trail kisses down his neck. She pulled away, "I've been waiting for this moment for so long.." she whispered as she planted more kisses on his neck.

Her hand slipped down from his thigh, brushing against his hard on. She started to wonder if she had made this effect on him the night before.

“And now you have me where you want me.” Brandon said smirking a little, “Now what do you plan to do with me?” he teased stroking his hands through her hair as he cuddled her against him, his hands moving slowly down to slide up the back of her shirt playing over her bare skin, touching and exploring her. He gasped a little as he hand brushed his hard cock her touch even through his jeans felt wonderful. “God I wanted you to touch me more last night.” He said softly, “I wanted to touch you too, touch everything that was so close to me, yet so far away.” He said softly.

Ami's cheeks burned as she felt his warm hands on the bare flesh of her back, it was something she longed for, for so long. She placed her hand onto the back of his head, pressing her lips passionately against his. She let out a content moan and she reached down to his pants with her free hand, unbuttoning them and slowly lowering the zipper. "I'm sorry for teasing you", she said softly, "But now you know I do want you, I always have and always will."

She rested her forehead against his, "Would you like to touch me now?", she asked him, her voice sounding lustful.

He held his breath with anticipation as she begoanto open his pants. his hands moved on her back he met her kisses with his. "Yes I want to touch you, be touched... Feel.... everything." he whispered. Loving the feeling of her full breasts pressed to his side.

Ami pressed her lips against his passionately as her hand started to rub the tent shaped bulge poking out of his pants. She quivered slightly with shyness as she felt it, the only thing between her and his cock was a thing layer of fabric. The feel of Brandon made her feel desired and wanted, for the first time in her life. It was evident that Brandon wanted her, and she wanted him.

She sighed contently once more as she slipped her tongue between his lips, playing with his.

Back
Top Bottom