Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Best Friend's Sister By Day (Gladiator n Muffin)

Ms_Muffintops

Supernova
Ami locked her bedroom door as she walked to her dresser. She knelt down unlocking the lock that held her bottom drawer shut. She opened it and gazed down inside. It was full of bras, panties, lingerie and various skimpy uniforms she used for her secret job. She had been working as a stripper in a club downtown for the past 6 months. She was so far lucky enough to not run into anyone she knew, but she knew it'd eventually happen.

She dolled herself up so much she hoped no one would even recognize her. She hid her face behind glamorous make up, and thick curled hair. Not to mention, she hid her frame and supple breasts quite well, no one who knew her really was aware how curvy her body was. She was your typical story, stripping to pay for school, and secretly, it was when she could cut loose, and reassure herself that she was beautiful and to be admired.

By day, her name was Ami, but by night, her name was Tink, for her blond hair, emerald green eyes, short stature, and innocent looks. She was one of the club's most famous dancers. She was busty, and didn't look worn and used like most of the strippers. Not to mention, she was quite flexible and skilled with a pole. Thankfully, she made good money.

She continued to pack her bag, filling it with the clothing she chose, a few pairs of pump heels, her make up and hair products. She sighed once more as she stood up and left her room making her way down the stairs. She looked into the living room.

"I'm um... going to work now", she announced quietly before stepping out the door, not caring who was there or if they heard her.

Brandon Green

Brandon sat at the club the Faerie's delight. It was a lame name in his opinion, but the music was ok, the drinks were pretty cheap, and his ex girlfriend had hated the place. So, where else would he choose to drown his sorrows? Then at a Titty bar where he could spend money thinking about all the things he couldn't have anymore because his cheating ex girlfriend liked the taste of one of his friend's cocks better than his. He shrugged as he remembered, tapping his toe. Now, Bob had a broken nose, let him enjoy her mouth while he was in that kind of pain.
Brandon really didn't miss her, not really. Their relationship had been going down the tubes for months, it was only the last straw as it were. His buddy Mark said she'd approached him, but he'd fortunately had enough sense to turn her down. Brandon really didn't blame Bob, the guy had been drunk and She'd been a beautiful blonde on her knees opening his pants. Brandon couldnt honestly say that he would have turned her down. It still made him feel better to bust Bob's face. He figured they could be friends again, after Mel left him too. It was only a matter of time.
Brandon took a long pull on the long-neck he was drinking as he tapped the toe of his cowboy boot, idly watching some of the dancers. "That one's pretty hot maybe you should get a dance from that one?" Brandon's friend Chris pressed. Brandon shot him a withering look, "Not now, maybe later, don't really want a dance, will just make me want things I can't have." And not for the first time that night Brandon wished it Was his best friend Mark here beside him, however Mark had had a date with his girlfriend. Sohe he was stuck here with Chris, who was a pretty good guy, but he wasn't Mark. The 24 year-old grad student leaned back against the bar taking another pull from the bottle. He wore black today, from the tight concert t-shirt he had thrown on to his tight black jeans to his boots. He didn't think he looked too bad, with his dark chocolate hair and blue eyes. The boots added another couple inches to his already 6 foot frame as well. Apparently Mel just didn't see it. Oh Well, now she was gone he was at liberty to enjoy all the oh so pleasant eye candy.

Ami sat back stage readying herself. Her make up was done. Her eyes were dolled up with long girly lashes, light pink cheeks, and ruby red lips. She was dressed in white lacy bra and panties with red frills. She had a matching short skirt that failed to cover up her perky ass. Her bra was her only top, the cups were a bit too small for her breasts, they looked as if they were about to bust out. Her legs were decorated with white fishnets and red pumps on her feet.

Ami finished the finishing touches to her thick curly, honey colored hair by placing a little nurses cap on top of her head. A girl walked up from behind her, looking at her through the vanity mirror, "Ami, you're up", she said with a smile. Ami stood up and smiled nervously. The girl sprayed her with body glitter, making her glisten. This part always made her nervous.

She took a deep breath and walked out of the dressing room to right before the entrance to the stage, it was now time to change into character, she transformed as she strutted through the curtains to the lit cat walk surrounded by men. Her innocent sweet side disappeared and for 5 minutes, she was to be a seductive slutty nurse. Her sweet smile turned into a smirk, and her nervous eyes turned into a mischievous glare.

She strutted straight to the pole that waited for her, and the room filled with hoots and hollers. She didn't bother looking at anyone yet, she didn't want to see if any of the faces were familiar.

"And this lovely lady here is our precious Tink. A wise man once said, to get a sexy nurse, one must be patient" a voice announced over an intercom, announcing to the crowd.

"Hey don't she look familiar?" Chris asked elbowing Brandon, jarring him out of his inner revery.
"Say what?"
"I said don't she look familiar?" Brandon snorted at Chris's words,
"How would you know, you can't watch anything but her tits. You probably couldn't even tell me what color eyes she has." He gave Chris a playful shove as he accepted another beer from the bartender. "You know she does look a little familiar. Dang she's hot." He said with a small smerk, "Wonder if she does naughty schoolgirl just as well?" Brandon said laughing.
"Oh man, and you call me a perve?" Chris asked laughing. The two men fell silent watching her dance.
"She's got to be the best dancer here," Brandon commented as he watched her move.
"You're startin' to druel man." Chris commented nudging Brandon again. "You like her so much see about getting a dance." Brandon just shrugged
"I doubt its worth the money." He muttered, "You know she does look a little familiar." He said trying to change the subject from what he'd love to do to that woman on the stage. "I really must be desperate when I'm dreaming about doing a stripper." Brandon added.
"You're silly man, that's what we're here for of course. We're all thinking it, stop acting like you're some kind of saint." He said, and yet again Brandon wished it was Mark beside him.

Ami twirled about the pole, doing various seductive and teasing dance moved that only made the men want her more. She showed off her upper arms strength and flexibility by holding onto the pole as she lifted her legs into the air doing the splits and spun down. As she twirled down, her breasts smothered the pole, putting tension on her bra. Once she landed on the floor staying in a split position, it snapped off, revealing her large supple breasts.

The crowd cheered louder once her breasts were revealed. Her cheeks turned red, although she danced and stripped for a living, she hated that tons of men had seen what was supposed to be privately hers. Despite being highly embarrassed, she continued on with the dance, pulling herself up using the bar.

She still hadn't noticed Brandon in the crowd. He was definitely one of the people she didn't want to see her here. He was her brothers best friend, and she had secretly had a crush on him since they were 12, even through all of her boyfriends, the guy in the back of her mind was Brandon.

"Not too long to go.."
, she thought to herself as she danced, crawled and ground against and around the pole. "Hopefully no one will have the money for a VIP room dance.."

Brandon watched her move, “I totally think I’m going to fork out the money for a dance.”
“Oh man you really must be desperate. You hoping she’ll do more for you?” Chris said winking.
“No, I just think she’s the most talented here and I’ve never had a lapdance before so thought… today’s as good as any.”
With That Brandon rose turning to the bartender asking about a VIP dance. He handed over the money to get into the room, and then was told that he would pay the dancer when she got there. He nodded, stressing that he wanted their best dancer, sure that they would send her, even if he didn’t ask for her by name, he thought that was too forward. What the bloody hell, he thought too forward? You’re getting a lapdance buddy, not a first date…

Ami exited the stage and tip toed back stage. Her arms and legs were feeling a little tired from holding her weight up on a skinny metal pole. She quickly got changed into a school girl uniform, much like the men had guessed. She was in a short school girl shirt tied up with a revealed lacy bra underneath, with a short plaid skirt, knee high stockings, and black heels. Right as she got dressed, a man came to her back stage.

"Ami, your presence is wanted in VIP room #2", he said quickly before leaving.

She sighed and tied her hair into wavy pigtails that draped over her chest and made her way for the room. She especially hated these moments, it was incredibly awkward for her. It was usually just her and a small group of guys in the room, but occasionally it was just her and just one guy.

She had the biggest surprise of her life coming up.

Brandon sat in the room and waited. He had sat on a couch, unsure of what would happen. He’d only been to a few places like this and never gone for a private dance… What the hell was he thinking?
He Watched as the door slowly opened and then closed. He watched as she approached him, sure enough she was in a school girl uniform now. “Christ are you people psychic?” he murmered as she approached. He swept his gaze up her body from her heals to her skirt to her chest, where he lingered, finally to her face… her face… a face that under all the make-up he knew, was it really her? “… hi.” He said lamely, not sure if he should address her by name, afterall he could be wrong… its not everyday that you realize your own personal stripper is your best friend’s twin sister… your best friends amazingly hot twin sister. The same sister who he’d had wet dreams about as a teen… hell as an adult. He watched her face for her reaction. All this happened in a matter of seconds, he’d said hi almost before he even realized who it was and it looked like it’d taken effort not to use her name.

Ami approached the man with the same attitude she had on stage, but then for a brief moment, froze in place when she saw who it was. It was Brandon, of all the people who it could be, it was Brandon. This was the last way she wanted him to see her. He'd probably think she was a tramp now. Not that she had any chances with him... they had known each other since they were kids and nothing remotely romantic had happened between the two.

But he seemed to not recognize her. She hoped to God that he didn't, it'd make it much easier on her to give him the lap dance. If he knew it was her, there'd be no excuse, she was the one in disguise, not him. But either way, she decided to make sure it'd be the best lap dance he'd ever get. After all, he didn't know it was her, so it would be a guilt free dance.

"H-hi..", she said softly, hoping he wouldn't recognize her voice, "I'm... Tink, lets get started shall we?"

An innocent smirk grew on her face. She stood in front of him, almost hovering right over him and slowly untied her shirt, revealing her large breasts in a white lacy bra. She dropped the shirt in his lap as she proceeded to dance around him, showing off her curves in each sway and turn of her body. She'd turn around giving him a teasing view of her ass that was being shown off by her skirt.

Eventually she stuck her leg out, pushing him so he was sitting back on the couch. She seductively crawled into his lap. Normally she wouldn't do it, but this was Brandon, and she wanted to make him drool, so she reached behind her unhooking her bra and draped it on top of his head. She blushed a bit, her round supple breasts were bare and only within arms reach of Brandon.

But she proceeded on. She placed her hands on his shoulder to balance herself and began to dance, occasionally rubbing herself against him to tease him.

And she danced, and god she was good. Brandon didn’t quite sit on his hands, but kept them at his sides, making sure not to touch her, but the closer she got the more he knew it was her. He didn’t dare say anything for fear she would stop at this point. He didn’t want her to stop. He had never seen his best friend’s nerdy bookish sister in this light. But there couldn’t be any other person that looked that much like her. Had he known she was this hot, or this talented he would have seduced her years ago… even if he thought mark would kill him. Her breasts were large and his eyes stayed glued to them he was avoiding her face. His mind kept drifting to thoughts of more, if she was this good a dancer was she this good at other things? He actually blushed as she moved. He finally raised his blue eyes to hers, and she knew he knew. It was written in his eyes, even if he didn’t say anything. But they’d play this little cherade of not knowing. He’d see how far she’d let it go. That was until the bra came off and his eyes almost bugged out and his mouth made an o shape. “Ami azing.” He said trying to disguise the fact he’d breathed out her name by changing it to the word amazing.. Blushing even more.

Ami's cheeks turned red as Brandon gazed into her eyes. He didn't even need to say anything, he knew who she was. As embarrassed as she was, she continued on with the dance, acting as if she was unaware it was him. She was trying to feel numb, emotionally, as she essentially rubbed up against her brother's best friend while being half naked. Ami wondered what Brandon would think of her from this moment on, she hoped it wasn't negative.

She started to conclude her dance. She grabbed his hands and placed them gently on her legs, running them gently along her thighs, but stopped right when his hands were right below her ass. She felt ashamed hoping that she had aroused him while doing so. Perhaps he would notice her now.

Ami slowly got up and leaned in grabbing her bra. She put it on and started to walk out. Before she exited the room, she turned to him, gazing to him in the eyes and said, "This never happened. A-and.. its free" She turned her head and left the room. Her heart was pounding, she'd never be able to look him in the face again. She was always seen as Mark's nerdy sister, but her passion to pursue a great education wasn't all there was to her, there was much more, and she hoped that perhaps the lap dance showed Brandon that.

She was so close he could almost kiss her. Then she took his hands, sliding them up her thighs. He caressed her skin with the tips of his fingers, without even knowing he was. “He didn’t even have time to thank her before she left.
He placed his head in his hands sighing softly. What had just happened, what was going on… He was left hard as a rock thinking about her. He knew she could have seen his arousal, his pants were tight enough. “Thank you.” He murmered to the closed door… “Well back to the real world.” Brandon stood and headed to the door. For a brief moment he considered telling mark that his sister was a stripper. It’d serve her right all the times she’d gotten better test scores than him. He smiled at that thought. She’d won in the end, finishing first in their high school class, to his second, but he knew she deserved it. Of course he’d never tell her that.
On the other hand he couldn’t tell Mark, he’d kill him, best friend or not… He walked out and when a manager asked him if he was pleased he smiled and nodded, “She’s very good sir.” He said as he left, waving at Chris who had another girl trying to entice him into a dance. “I’m heading out man.” He called to him. Chris tried to follow, probably to pester him about his dance, But Brandon only shrugged and left. How in the world was he going to go to sonday dinner at Mark’s house the next day? He’d never be able to look Ami in the face again. God she was beautiful. Why had he never noticed?

Ami quickly returned home after the dance, she requested an early night. The club owner didn't mind, she had made enough money that night.

She knew tomorrow that Brandon would be coming over for dinner, like he always did. He was like family in their home. She wondered if he'd tell Mark. If he did, Mark would kill both of them; Ami for stooping down to such a job, and Brandon for doing such a thing with his sister.

When she got home, she quickly put all of her stuff away and locked her bottom drawer. She went into the bathroom and showered, washing away the hair spray in her hair, and the make up that hid her young face. So far no one in her family had seen her face when she got home from the club, they'd be shocked to see her dolled up. But luckily, everyone was asleep when she got home.

She got out of the shower, got dressed into her night gown and returned to her room. She flopped in bed groaning about how much her feet hurt, she hated wearing heels. Not to mention... she had that encounter with Brandon. It would forever be the purple hippo in the room that only they would see. She showed him her breasts, she let him run his hands up her thighs, and just like that, the moment was done. She was unaware how aroused she had left him, but she knew when she left, he saw her in a new light. Ami gradually fell asleep while thinking about it, she'd have just as nervous of a day tomorrow as this day had been.

Bang bang bang.” Mark knocked on Ami’s door bursting in, trying to be quiet but obviously drunk. He tripped over her hamper and crashed on the foot of her bed. “Oh man, oh man… I’m so fucked… I’m so fucked.” Mark moaned. Laying on the foot of the bed, “Brandon’s so going to kill me. “But damn she was good… oh shit… Ami what do I do?”

Brandon went home and climbed into his bed, finding himself still hard. He found his cock in his hand, his eyes closing as he came almost instantly thinking about her.

Ami was jerked out of her sleep when Mark came busting into her room. She glared at him feeling a bit annoyed, and let out a sigh. She didn't appreciate Mark coming in, talking about Brandon's ex girlfriend. She quite frankly didn't care who Mark slept with and she was never fond of the girl. Brandon chose the slut over her. Ami considered it an insult.

"What's it to me? They broke up... she's no longer his business. But you might want to go get tested for AIDS in the morning..", Ami said as she crawled out of bed and tugged on her brother's arm, pulling him up and dragging him to the door and down the hall to his room.

"I finally got to sleep and you came bursting into my room. I love you dearly, but I don't feel like seeing you right now, get some sleep", she said with a grunt as she pushed him onto his bed and stepped out of the room, returning to hers.

When she got to her room, it hit her. If Mark told Brandon, Brandon might get mad and want to get even. What if he told Mark about the lap dance to get even? She found herself running back to Mark's room.

"Don't tell Brandon, okay? Just don't. She's no longer his girlfriend, its none of his business. What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him right?" She added before going back to her room once more.

“Fuck no I’m not going to tell him, you saw Bob’s Face after Brandon was through with him. Jesus Christ he was pissed. I mean I guess I’d be pissed too if my girlfriend had the nerve to French kiss me with the taste of another man’s seed in her mouth. He’s hurtin bad Ami, and I just went and made it worse. I mean for god sakes, Chris said Brandon went to a strip club last night. That’s totally not like him. He should have jammed on his guitar or hell gone to get coffee, or what ever you bookish people do. He went to have a half naked woman rub all over him.” Mark Said, “You used to be friends with him too, don’t you see it? What do I do?” but by this point mark realized he was alone and he wasn’t sure how much his sister learned.

Brandon got up early the next day and began his morning ruteen, starting by working out, his stomach muscles rippling with the sit-ups and then followed them by push-ups. Brandon was one of those guys who was a walking contradiction. He proclaimed to be a nerd, but looked like a star athlete. He wasn’t a bit rebellious, yet had more concert t-shirts and black clothing than a gang of Goths. He then showered and drove to Mark’s house, where their mother let him in with a smile, “Brandon, so good to see you.” She said hugging him close. “I heard about your ex-girlfriend, that’s so sad.” She said ushering him inside, “No its really ok.” Mark tried to reassure her. “Mark’s still passed out, had a few too many probably.” She said fluttering around the livingroom straightening a spotless room. “I can Ask Ami to come down and sit with you until he gets up though.” Brandon only could nod and try not to blush, he couldn’t say no, for he never minded Ami’s company, or… never used to anyway, and he couldn’t let hr mother know anything was wrong. .

Ami was in her room on her bed drawing when her mom came knocking on the door and peaked in. Ami quicked turned around and cocked her head, "Yes?", she asked her mother.

"Brandon's down stairs. Mark's still in bed and Brandon's alone in the front room, why don't you go give him company?", her mother said sweetly then shut the door. Ami quickly got pale in the face. She forgot Brandon was coming over for dinner. Why did Mark have to get drunk last night of all nights? Sure, Brandon and Ami had been friends once upon a time, but eventually, he and Mark got closer.

She sighed and got up from the bed. She gazed at herself in the mirror, she was still in her night gown. She turned around and went to her closet to get dressed. Soon she came slowly walking down stairs dressed in a pink short skirt, short enough to embarrass her mom, but no where near as short as the previous evening. It showed off the curvy legs that Brandon had got the feel. And instead of a skimp school girl shirt, she was wearing a Hello Kitty t-shirt, it was a bit too tight in the bust.

She wasn't within Brandon's view, but her presence was made known when her mom walked past and scolded, "Ami! We have company tonight.. do you honestly want to wear that?", her mother said as she glared at her, then returned to the kitchen.

Ami let out a sigh and made her way to the livingroom where Brandon sat. She sat down on the love seat across from him, not once looking at him as if he wasn't even in the room.

Brandon smiled as he heard their mother scold Amy, and he couldn’t wait to see her when she walked in. “I think you look nice.” He said trying not to smile too much, “It’s a very… sexily innocent outfit.” He said, his mind flashing to the night before. “You know I think this only like the second time I’ve seen you in a skirt.” He said trying to act like nothing was different, even though the unspoken was of course, the other time was last night. He found that he couldn’t keep his eyes from her and he finally blushed and looked away. “Hi Amy.” He said in a louder voice, his earlier comments said in a low tone so she could hear him not where her mother could hear. “I think you look very nice.” He said louder again for her mother’s benefit down the hall. Brandon then fell silent not really sure what to say now, “Where’s mark? Recovering from fuckking my ex too?” he said obviously a tease, but he had no idea how close to the truth his words really were.

Ami just looked at him emotionless as he fed compliments to her. She was almost certain he was just trying to pick on her or sound like a gentlemen in front of her mother. She crossed her arms and crossed her legs thinking, "You were too busy with your slutty girlfriends to notice my normal attire" She wasn't dressed any differently than she normally did. Her mother was a very formal person and would usually urge everyone in the house to be dressed presentable when company was over. But since it was Brandon, things were always a little more relaxed.

But then, Brandon made the comment about Mark and his ex. It took her off guard and by surprise. "How did you kn---", she quickly asked him but then stopped herself after realizing it was just a joke, a horrible joke, and an unfortunately true joke. She place her hands on her mouth and her eyes grew wide as she gazed at Brandon. She slowly shook her head as if she were telling him not to react or do anything about it.

Brandon’s face went ashen. “I was kidding… but, you weren’t.” he said his voice low even, “How did I know? Well maybe because she apparently has stolen away all my friends, and I should haveknown better than to trust my best friend.”
Then even louder as he stood up, all that muscle uncoiling as the sleaves of his white t-shirt bulged as he clenched his fists, “Mark I’m gonna fuckin kill you!” he called even louder, beginning to move steadfastly towards Mark’s room and then just stopped in place. He couldn’t beat up his best friend, even if he deserved it, not with his mother and sister around. Mark covered his face with his big hands and turned away from her, before he slowly started walking towards the door, “Thanks for telling me Ami.” He said his voice cold, emotionless, masking the pain she would know he felt. The confusion, first the night before now this.

Ami got up and grabbed onto his arm. "Don't go..", she said softly.

She looked up at him in the eyes, "You're not as innocent..", she said coldly, referring to the night before, "He wasn't planning on telling you, and you know the girl is a tramp, are you honestly surprised?" She raised a brow and crossed her arms as she questioned him. It was a bit of a hypocritical situation. But then again, if Mark found out what she and Brandon had done, he'd kill Brandon. But this was a chance for them to remain even.

She grabbed onto his arm dragging him back to the couch without waiting for a response from him, and sat down next to him, "Just sit..", she said softly.

She moved back to the love seat across from him. She gazed at him as if she were critiquing him. "So what did you see in the little skank anyways?", she asked him insensitively, not caring if he found it offensive or not. She flipped her hair back behind her shoulders as she asked.

Brandon let her lead him back to the couch, he couldn’t seem to do anything but what she wanted when she touched him. He sat there and seemed happy she was sitting beside him, until she moved. When she spoke he looked stunned again before he stood up again, “I really should go.” He said evenly his voice low, “Maybe because she actually acted like she wanted me at first. And wasn’t afraid to show me either.” He said, and it was unclear whether he’d worded that as a dig at her desires for him that had been written in her body language the night before. Brandon was seething inwardly, but other than the flexing of his jaw muscles as he ground his teeth and his arm muscles as his fists clenched and released he seemed calm as he stood there ready to leave after that retaliatory shot at her.

Ami glared at him, and let out a sarcastic laugh, "Yeah, and every other guy she ran into. She had real talent too, she could tell them with their cocks in her mouth", she said as she crossed her arms. She was a lot different from Brandon's ex, they never got along. Mostly Ami was just envious of the girl, part of it was her angry at Brandon for over-looking her all of those years.

She got up and headed for the stares, "Guys are such a pain...", she mumbled, hoping he'd hear her. She wasn't about to throw herself at a guy like the skank Brandon dated. If Brandon wanted her, he'd come after her.

‘What the fuck’ he thought, now she was acting like the wounded party. Brandon blushed at her words, yes Mel had been a good cocksucker, Brandon’s personal favorite but tht wasn’t the point. “Where are you going Ami?” Brandon said moving after her. “Why the hell are you pissed at me, for god sakes Ami, you never once acted like you wanted me, forgive me for feeling flattered that someone as Popular as Mel Wanted me. I mean Iknow she’s a jerk and a whore now, but that doesn’t erase what I thought I felt for her. If you’d wanted me so bad maybe you should have actually tried to show me you wanted me.” And he blushed, “I mean I’m not suggesting you do wht she did… but getting higher marks on a exam than I got, isn’t exactly a good pick-up line, after you grew brests, you like avoided me like the plague save in an academic Arena.” Brandonsad hs voice speaking low and rapidely his hand out as if he had thought of grabbing her and then thought better of it. “I was lonely, she flattered me, made me feel good. Oh forget it… you won’t get it.” He said, “Oh wait you might, yo’re pretty good at making strange guys feel pretty good aren’t you.” He said. He knew he shouldn’t have said it the moment he did, but even if he knew Mel was a whore he still did’t like anyone isulting her… she’d done a number on him that’s for sure.

Ami turned to him, "Oh so, you never considered me because I wasn't popular?", she let out a small smirk, "Are you honestly surprised she cheated on you? This is why I never tried anything... girls like me have to try to get a guys attention, we can't be ourselves, we have to act like those two faced skanks who always get the guy. And before we know it, we're one of them, no longer ourselves.."

She looked up at him and poked him in the chest, "And don't talk to me like I'm some tramp. You were the first guy in that bar to ever lay a finger on me!" His comment about her knowing how to please men was like a stab. She was in no way trampy. Sure, men got to see her chest and watch her dance, but that was Tink, not Ami. Brandon had definitely pushed it with that comment.

It was now more than obvious that Ami liked him and had always liked him. She always felt incompetent because he always had more desirable girls dating him and Ami wasn't exactly Prom Queen.

Ami turned around and continued down the hall to her room.

Mark's bedroom door crept open and his head peaked out after hearing yelling coming from the hallway, "What's going on here...?", he asked in a sleepy voice.

Back
Top Bottom