Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding at Hogwarts (google and Darkestfate)

DomG

Supernova
Thirty six years, for thirty six years he had been able to live with the dirty secret in his families past hidden away. For thirty six years people had believed that Justin Delaney was the pure blooded heir of the Delaney family, inheritor of a rather respectable fortune, and an expert in Arithmancy if one was so inclined to seek guidance on that subject.

Most of those things were true except for the part about being a pure blood... most thought his mother was Victoria Black Delaney, daughter of the famous Black household who had married another respectable pure blood... this wasn't true though as his father had enjoyed a dalliance with a Succubus... Justin's true mother. Of course the family had hidden it, Victoria claiming to be the mother and the few who knew the truth sharing an unbreakable oath to never reveal it. Justin was the son of an Succubus... making him half human and half Incubus... in addition to the fact that he was born a metamorphmagus.

Never was a word spoken of this, Justin had been able to hide his heritage easily as a Succubus or an Incubus appeared to be perfectly normal humans the majority of the time and when the moments came where he wasn't so inclined to appear that way... well he could keep his human shape without trouble. He had graduated from Hogwarts second in his class, enjoyed a long string of physical relationships that often led to him being one of the top subjects for the Tabloids of the wizarding world. He was the bachelor playboy, former Chaser on a very competitive Quidditch team, and of course always seen as a touch mysterious... life had been good.

Then he had received a summons from the Dark Lord, a simple letter which had turned to be a portkey when he opened it and transported him right to the Dark Lord. His family had always been a supporter of course, pure bloods who wanted to see the dominance of their kind continue. His service was needed of course, he was being drafted into the shadow war that was being waged, the dark mark branded onto his arm. The Dark Lord had revealed that he knew the truth, he knew about Justin's heritagem knew about his fathers weakness... and swore to never reveal it should a service be done. Harry Potter was an issue, not much of a concern but a potential annoyance, one that was hobbled as the Ministry fought to keep things quiet. Still he could cause some disruptions and The Dark Lord wanted to have him weakened should he try anything. The boy relied on his friends, primarily a single Mudlbood witch... remove her from the equation and Potter would cease to be an issue. OF course she wasn't to be killed, doing that would only draw more attention... Justin had particular talents because of his heritage and he was to employ those... to seduce the witch, to make her hurt, to fuck her in every way possible, and when the time was right he was to impregnate her, just to make sure she wasn't able to directly help.

And so an opening had been made for him, Hogwarts needed a new Arithmancy professor and he would fill that roll... an agent that only the Dark Lord would know of.

Getting the job had been easy, after the old professor left Justin had been the only applicant and was hired rather swiftly. Introductions had been made, a wave had been given, and now he was approaching the end of the first class he was teaching that semester, Fifth year Arithmancy, the final class of the day for the students sitting before him, so many of the young ladies clearly enraptured by his appearance, a fact that wasn't hurt by the pheromones his body put out.

“And that, in summary is what we will be going over this year, I have been reviewing the records of the last two years and I expect that when I make the course more difficult you will all be able to keep up. You are all dismissed for the day except for Miss Granger, I would like you to stay behind today, I would appreciate input from the top student in the class two years running.”

Oh yes, it likely would start off that simply, with the Dark Lord so interested he would need to work quickly.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/40/2b/18/402b180e4a76c5d69c3b4692c73a6091.jpg

They said a good deal about Professor Delany. Hermione had learned to pay attention to what people said about professors and people, especially those at Hogwarts. Ever since Harry had seen Voldemort return to the living... no, Hermione had been listening to rumors long before that recent event. That had been one of the hardest lessons she'd learned during that first year, going back to meeting a troll in the bathroom and beyond. Hermione Granger had not ended up as one of Harry Potter's most astute confidants by not paying attention. All that studying and attention paid meant that she had grown used to professors calling upon her during class, even the ones of which much had been said.

This time though... this time Hermione had outright seen some of the rumors in action. Several female students went out of their way to impress the roguishly handsome Arithmancy professor. Many of the students who hadn't expressed the slightest desire to even tackle the difficult subject had suddenly shown interest. Hermione had fielded a question or so herself. Clearly many of the young ladies, so laden with hormones and distracted, had become enamored of the handsome teacher.

Even Hermione had to flush as he called upon her in class. Top student, two years, all words that she'd heard before. Hermione had even heard compliments from wizards and witches much more famous than Professor Delany. She had dated Viktor Krum, after all, and teased several others. Most didn't realize that a good deal of that came from being consistently ignored and belittled by one Ronald Weasley. In point of fact, that very young man and Hermione had just squabbled yet again, to such an extent that Harry had snapped at both of them. Harry did have quite a bit to deal with any more, with most of the wizarding world turned against him. But now was Hermione's chance to help her friend, to investigate the new teacher, the one who had so many rumors swirling.

Rumors about students who would come out of his office looking dazed, happiness etched on their faces... wet spots on their crotches.
Rumors of how many more students had changed into supposedly "official" undergarments matching house colours, and supposedly enhancing a good deal.
Rumors of buzzing wands.
Of a shapeshifting professor.
Of forbidden magics that made teenagers quite eager.
Of pheromones.
Of, well, of sex.

Not that Hermione thought he'd be interested in her. Yes, she'd filled out considerably, her awkwardness melting into a feminine shape that had drawn considerable attention during a certain ball. If she opted to tame the bushy light brown hair that curled about her shoulders, if she applied makeup, either Muggle or witch, if she perhaps opted to wear something other than official school robes over an official school uniform (all the way down to pristine white bra and panties that covered a blossoming young breast and a natural virgin sex), then she would draw the eye. Someone would look into those fiercely intelligent brown eyes or see the fine etching of her face, now freed of buck teeth, or notice the girlish curves.

But now, now the bookish teenage girl gathered her things and approached the rumored professor. "I've certainly enjoyed your class so far, sir," Hermione said, nodding. "You make things much more interesting than our last professor," also true: even Hermione found that she could pay much more attention. She smiled, a hand going to move some of her unruly hair behind her ear. "Did you want something, sir? I do have studying to do..." either in the library or helping with the DA, all depending on the time and whether a certain redhaired boy would remove his head from his arse.

She really was a pretty little thing, even if it wasn't his assignment to seduce her he likely would have done so anyway just for his own pleasure. His sex drive was overcharged because of his heritage, even before he had been recruited by Voldemort he was quite happy to go out into Muggle dance clubs, change his appearance to look like some Muggle celebrity, an easy seduction followed by some rather enjoyable sex at their place and then he was gone before they woke up. More then once he had fucked one, put her to sleep with magic, and then gone to a different club so that he could have some fun with a different Muggle. Some might look down on what he did using his magic and natural talents but he didn't give the least of shits. A day gone by where he didn't get some pussy was a miserable day for him.

Yes, he had already started fucking a few of his students, picking out those whose parents were likely to oppose Voldemort or remain neutral in the coming conflict. They might not be his assignment but he planned to ensure these girls fell in love with him, ended up pregnant, and chose to go to him rather then stay home. Perfect little bargaining chips to ensure their parents joined the right side.

Hermione was the assignment, but Justin considered the others to be some extra credit... maybe he would be rewarded for his creative thinking, if not then he still had all the fun of fucking students. Of course normally some might get suspicious or figure it out but he was always happy to pump out a certain balance of pheromones to ensure people not only trusted him but wanted to trust him. Even the ones who suspected him would be on his side within a few moments of starting to talk to him. Whatever he wanted to get away with he would likely be able too.

At that moment though he wasn't trying to make himself more trustworthy, instead he was pumping out as much as he could to disorient her, to turn her on, to make her want him.

As she approached him he ignored her for a few moments, busying himself by reading over a scroll as if it was immensely important rather then actually acknowledging her. The pheromones occasionally took a little bit of time to work, the longer she was exposed to them the more powerful it would be. The best part, if she was exposed to them enough it could eventually become addictive, not a powerful addiction but enough to influence the behavior of people in a subtle way. When this was all done he was going to keep her for himself, keep her to warm his bed along with the others. The thought made him laugh just a little bit, he needed a bigger fucking bed.

After nearly a minute he set the book aside and looked up to her, a small smile on his face as he made eye contact. A well practiced little move that made people want to like him, combined with his ability to change his shape he was one hell of a well practiced charming bastard.

“I am very sorry Miss Granger, I just had to go over a few things.” He had set the book down open, letting her see that he was looking over the grades of the previous two years, her nearly perfect marks were underlined to make them seem all the more prominent. “Just going over the past few years marks again and I must say I am impressed, you actually score better then I did when I took this course.” The truth, he had done well but this girl was... something else.

Slowly he rose from behind his desk and moved towards her, standing just outside of what might be considered personal space. “Honestly I was hoping to have a few minutes to speak with you so that I could get your input on a few things, your insight would be incredibly valuable.” As he spoke he looked her over, not bothering to to be very subtle.

One time, Hermione had actually decided to try out what she'd heard so many of her peers discussing. Not outright sex: the idea of sticking something into a tight hole almost terrified the intelligent young girl. Hermione had done her research, enough to realize that quite a bit went into the act of copulation, most of which sounded utterly terrifying and not worth the exchange required. So instead she'd set her wand to vibrating and pressed it against her girlish little sex. The tremors had felt... odd, odd was the only way to describe it and odd simply wasn't good enough to continue, or at least, not more than a few minutes at the outset. Hermione had tingled considerably between her legs for some time after, and she had idly wondered if there had been some aspect she'd been missing.

That feeling returned as she came closer to Professor Delany. Something between her legs almost felt like buzzing, like the humming, vibrating feel Hermione had gotten from that brief experiment had returned. The sensation struck Hermione as somewhat, well, odd, but certainly not enough to pay it any more mind than that.

Instead she stood, vacillating from perfectly patient to shifting with impatience as the professor worked his way through a scroll. Still, Hermione Granger proved ever the teacher's pet: when he finished and looked up, she greeted him with a smile and a nod. "Of course you would, sir, there's quite a lot to do as a professor, after all," and Hermione couldn't count the number of times she'd had to stand by to wait.

Her curiosity did take hold, directing her attention to the marks. There they were: a parade of Outstandings that demonstrated all that hard work and natural intelligence. Hermione felt pride welling up, knowing that surely that would please this professor if nothing else would. Yet as he spoke, Hermione got the feeling that yet more had pleased him. A red flush crept up her face, making the slight freckles there noticeable as she nodded.

"Certainly sir, I'm more than willing to provide some feedback if you'd like," she offered. "I've been reading ahead and looking into quite a few books on the subject since even before I took it. Arithmancy is quite the fascinating subject, and like I said, you make it even more compelling," she flushed as she finished that, well aware that she grinned like, well, like a teenage schoolgirl.

As she spoke he smirked a little bit, it was only for a few moments and was then replaced again with the patient and friendly smile that he had been wearing earlier. He had been told about this by the Dark Lord, remembered from his time possessing a terrible professor here. Miss Granger was the perfect example of a teachers pet, always willing to do whatever it took to please and then trying to go the extra mile with some ass kissing. Well he would be happy to have her as his teachers pet and while he wouldn't be making her kiss his ass he would enjoy feeling her tongue over just about every other inch of his flesh. It was an effort to keep his face straight as he thought of that but a growing bulge in his pants was making it clear just how aroused he really was, the pheromones didn't really work properly if he wasn't turned on.

The flush on her face as she looked at the marks that he had left out openly and praised her. This girl was relatively easy to manipulate he decided then and there, remarks on her physical appearance were less likely to be effective then praising her impressive mental faculties. He had to wonder just how far that flush extended, really she was gorgeous and he was looking forward to seeing that same tone of red across her rear when she laid across his lap, his fingers inside of her cunt a few moments later. Well soon enough he would be fucking her, in fact he didn't expect that she would leave this room without a cunt full of his seed.

“I am glad to hear that I have made it more compelling for you.” He said with a slight chuckle as he took a step towards her, now well within her personal space, able to smell her now, the arousal that raged within him growing all the more powerful, his cock almost throbbing as he looked at her, looking forward to stripping her of her uniform. “From what I hear taking this job has increased the interest in the subject by a great deal among the young women at the school, even a few of the seventh year students are trying to transfer into the course for some reason.”

A small smirk now, he knew exactly why they were trying but he was having some fun with her. “Maybe you could tell me why this is happening Miss Granger, you are clearly among the smartest students this school has seen in years and being a young woman yourself might be able to give some proper insight.” A half step forward again, even closer to her now, just inches away from her, this close he knew the pheromones would be in a very high concentration. “I would love to have some input on this.”

Despite herself, Hermione felt her heart flutter when the handsome professor approached. Her palms felt clammy, and she slid them along her sides subtly, just barely gracing them. That strange humming between her legs distracted the intelligent girl, but not nearly enough to pull her attention from the approaching professor. He spoke; Hermione listened. She smiled at the returned compliment, fought another flutter as he chuckled. something about that noise sounded quite pleasing to her ears, almost, well, magical.

Stop being silly, Hermione. He's a professor. She reminded herself. It didn't stop her from smiling, but it at least stopped her from tittering like one of her peers would do. Already Hermione could see Lavender or Pansy giggling and fluttering their eyelashes at the handsome professor. Just thinking of those two gave her a very clear idea of what the answer to his question happened to be. The smirk that twisted the lips of Professor Delany indicated quite clearly that Hermione wasn't the only one who had her suppositions. She couldn't help but smile then, the shared knowledge feeling like forming some sort of bond between them.

He'd moved closer; she could suddenly feel him just within range. A hand up would touch, would feel the hard body beneath the robes. The smartest young woman in the school. Another step, hovering close enough that Hermione could practically smell some sort of musky odor. She took a deep breath, forcing her nerves to steady. Just act like it was some sort of test.

"Well," she said, smoothing her skirt, "as I said: you do make the subject much more engaging. Clearly word of that has gone around," she nearly giggled again. Licking her lips, Hermione looked back up at the professor. "But I'm fairly certain we both know the real reason so many students are interested. It's the same reason attendance increased when Professor Lockheart taught Defense Against the Dark Arts," and mentioning that caused Hermione to flush again: she'd been younger then, far younger, far less a young woman and far more a girl. She could practically feel her breasts swelling just at the gaze of the man.

"You are rather striking, sir," Hermione offered, letting out a nervous laugh. "That's not why I'm taking this class, of course. I'm quite interested in the subject, like I said. But those other girls find you quite fetching. I'd imagine that you'd find their notes filled more with love doodles than anything on the subject," unlike Hermione's, which her tone expressed quite clearly. Not that there weren't a few hearts in her notes: she didn't seem quite able to stop herself. But they had been done in margins, around notations regarding facts, figures, and magic.

Because school was still important to Hermione, and she wanted him to know that.

His little trick was starting to get to her, he could see it in her eyes and movements, the way she smoothed her skirt, slight dilation of the pupils, and of course the flush that was still there, not as pronounced as her earlier blush but she was noticeably being impacted by his pheromones. That was really all it was going to take, there were magic spells and love potions but they were all obvious, no subtly, no art to them. Of course there will be more down the road as he had his fun with her but this, the first time he fucked her, he wanted to make it simple and pure. The fertility spells could come later, the tricks that would warp his flesh or bind her to the wall would be another occasion though he was still looking forward to each and every moment of it. She might not realize it but she was a few minutes away from being pushed over his desk and taken from behind, her skirt flipped up and panties yanked down.

In preparation for that moment he reached into his robes, allowing a hand to casually slip in and grasp his wand, the silent casting of a spell that he had been practicing for weeks was no difficulty, sealing the door shut and muffling the sounds of what would occur inside of the room, he was in no mood to be disturbed right then and there.

To distract her from this his other hand reached up, brushing some of her hair back behind her ear, letting his fingers linger and trace over her skin for a moment just to see the effect it would have on her. “Oh course Miss Granger, the answer is obvious and I was already aware of it but I was wondering if you have noticed it as well.” Could be referring to the fact that he was happy she noticed that the girls seemed to be eager to take his course or that he was striking, he would leave her to worry about which it really was. “Though I must admit I have always found intelligent in a partner to be equally as important as their physical appearance. Its usually a while before a man learns that if they are ever able to learn it as all, beauty is nice but if you want to spend time with them they would need to learn how to have an intelligent conversation.”

A short pause, letting her try to figure out what was going on, let her try and keep up with what he was doing. “Of course that does bring up another concern of mine Miss Granger, I worry that you might be spending to much time studying... you are in a school of witchcraft and wizardry where countless generations of students have found new and exciting applications for the magic that they learn. You might be spending too much time in the library and not enough time learning the other things that are important in life.” As he spoke the hand that was on her face trailed down, brushing over her neck and starting to loosen her tie before easily flicking open the top button of her shirt.

“In fact I suspect that you are quite a bit behind the others of your age group and that concerns me, I am of course your teacher and I should address the things that concern me.” Another button flicked open, finger tracing over her skin as it was revealed to him and he moved further down her body. “Perhaps I should teach you the things you should know... academic success is of course vitally important for your life but so is personal growth, finding and embracing the pleasures that life can offer in order to ensure you can take the occasional break with your mind off the studies.” Another button, still smiling at her, still maintaining eye contact. “I suspect that if you were given a chance to learn you would embrace the subject with the enthusiasm you do all others.”

Hermione licked her lips again, wondering what this was all about. Why seek her advice in this matter? Wouldn't it be better to ask another professor? Hermione's lips parted to suggest precisely this, that perhaps he was asking the wrong person in this particular instance. Instead of words, only a little, almost silent, gasp left Hermione's lips. Brown eyes went wide and she fought back another shiver. For he'd moved a hand up to tuck back an unruly bit of hair, pushing it behind her ear and showing more of her face. His fingers lingered for just a moment upon her face, his touch magical enough to send little flits of warmth and feeling upon each spot.

It was obvious.

Hermione forced herself to look up into his eyes, away from the hand, telling herself she wasn't interested in what would no doubt have other girls her age quivering puddles. Sweet words fell from those lips, drizzling into her ear. Intelligence as important as looks; hadn't Hermione been dying to hear precisely that? And from such a striking man, older, experienced, handsome. "Th--thank you, sir," Hermione managed. "I do agree that---"

Only she paused as he continued, her lips almost snapping shut. Another concern? Then came a speech that Hermione had heard variants of before. The girl fought a bit of frustration. Hearing this same song from those lips irritated her more than it normally did. Too much time studying, not enough time living life. Didn't people realize that she did quite a bit of living with her friends and her fight and---

And a hand fluttered over her neck, loosened her tie just enough to flick open a button. Hermione gasped, eyes going wide enough to eat her face. Her hands moved up as if to intercept, pausing as their owner realized this was a professor. But what was he...

Behind? Another button. "Sir, I--" Hermione managed. A few more would show the slope where her perky breasts lay just covered in virginal white cotton. "I appreciate--" another discussion of life, much more of what she'd heard again in again. Embrace pleasures. Another button.

Too much: "Um, thank you, sir," Hermione managed, forcing herself to step backward. Her body screamed for her to take a step the other direction, and Hermione wondered at that. She was a good girl: good girls did not let older men undo their shirts. Her hands were already moving to her buttons, trembling fingers moving to buttons. "I appreciate your concern, really I do," she fumbled with words as she did buttons, "but I can assure you that I am most definitely living life. Why, I dated an internationally famous Quidditch player just last year!" Why did that sound like a brag? Why was she bragging? And why were these buttons suddenly so damn hard to seal up?

Disappointment for a moment as she stepped back from him and began to fumble for the buttons on her shirt, she was less vulnerable then he expected in that very moment. Honestly he had been planning on having his cock deep inside of her in that very moment. It was irritating, he really needed to get off very fucking soon or he would end up loosing his mind. The thought occurred to him that he could just use his wand and some magic to bring her down and fuck her right away but that... that wouldn't be nearly as much fun, he wanted her to be pushing back against his cock, he wanted to have her panting and moaning before he even entered her.

The disappointment didn't last long as he realized what she was, she was a challenge for him, she was a young woman who was actually making it difficult. Right now she didn't know just what he was, didn't realize what she was dealing with otherwise she would be trying to find a way to counter what he was doing to her. Right then and there he couldn't let her think, couldn't give her a moment to clear her head. His ability to manipulate the way she thought and felt through nothing more then pheromones was his greatest strength and to give it up would be complete madness. She took a step back but he took a step forward, trying to keep the distance the same, reaching out to stop her clumsy hands from buttoning the shirt back together.

“Yes I heard all about the fling with Victor Krum but... that doesn't seem to have gone anywhere has it?” He asked, raising an eyebrow, popping open another button cleavage now revealed to him. “It was in the tabloids right next to the sports sections where I am sure that the coverage of Mr Krum's next short term fling will be covered.” An attack on the former interest while working to get her attention, perhaps not the most noble or honorable thing a man could do but at that moment the Professor was hardly feeling patient or honorable, he wanted this little cunt and he wanted her right away.

Wanting to speed things along his left hand reached out, pressing against her crotch through the skirt of her school uniform. “This isn't just about dating Miss Granger, its about sexual experiences, its about a good way to burn off some steam and deal with stress.” The hand ground against her, another button removed. “And I think you want some of those experiences Miss Granger, you may be hiding it behind your intellectual interests but you can't deny yourself forever, life might just pass you by.”

Boys didn't touch Hermione Granger. They always were more interested in other girls, prettier girls, more flirty girls, but not her. Even the ones who had been interested had been perfect gentleman. Viktor had asked permission before even kissing her, let alone going any further than that. Hermione had barely gotten to the point of opening her mouth during their kisses, and his hands had certainly not been nearly as forward as Professor Delany's were now.

"Um, no, it didn't," Hermione managed as the professor asked the question. Another button went, showing the tops of Hermione's bra. Her flush darkened, showing red all the way down her narrow cleavage. Teenage breasts had started to swell with the blossoming of womanhood, but they were small handfuls. Hermione only needed one demure hand to cover her breast in its entirety. Of course, neither was fully revealed: the soft cotton bra covered her chest quite well. It was simple: a girlish item that was perhaps a size or two too small. Hermione hadn't exactly been focused on buying undergarments lately, what with how things had been.

The talk of flings had Hermione darkening again. This had always been a point of embarrassment for her. Everyone had teased her at the time, insisting that she was just Viktor's dalliance. The two had stayed in contact with one another, had been friends. "It wasn't really like that," she began, her voice nervous. She took another trembling step back, or at least tried to. Just one movement had started. Then a hand pressed against her skirt.

Hermione gasped. She felt the fingers against the fabric of the skirt. They felt hot, the touch seeming to seep all the way to Hermione's core. Never before had even she touched herself there, not in this way. The tingling increased further still. Nerves danced, creating an all new, totally unfamiliar sensation. The hands pressed, ground against him. Another button popped, not enough to cover her chest whatsoever. The girl's head spun while Professor Delany spoke, insisting that she wanted experiences.... sexual experiences.

"Professor... I'm... I'm a virgin,' came out before Hermione could stop it. A hand went down, gently pushing against his. Another went up to grab at her robe, tugging it, trying to use it to shield herself against him. "I appreciate it, I do, but, but... I don't think... really, professor, this isn't appropriate, at all."

And Hermione was able to put at least a little bit of effort and will into the words, some of the Gryffindor fire seeping into her, reminding her of her house, why she was where she was.

Her attempt to protest that she was more then some Quidditch players small dalliance were admirable but it meant little at that moment as she had really no where she could go. Perhaps he could hear a note of desperation in her voice just then but he wasn't sure, but if he was right then it meant that she wanted to be believed about that and needed to believe it herself. This would make a useful weakness that he could exploit and use to trap her with ease. Still he didn't expect this one experience to be the end of any struggle from her, from what he had heard and seen himself she was strong and though he was able to weaken her will it would take time to fully ruin her. In time he would bring her to her knees and make her willing and happy to serve him, especially once she was bred and looking for support and comfort.

The hand on her skirt, he had wondered if that would be quite enough but she was even trying to resist that. Direst pressure against the part of her that he knew had to be on fire had been resisted and still she was trying to get away from him, to push him away, to escape what he desired and what she could clearly use. It was getting irritated, he was more then capable of remaining patient and subtle but he had his limits. The more he used his pheromones the more he needed to fuck, the more violently he needed to be inside of her. The knowledge that she was a virgin only served to excite him more, he had already expected that she was with almost absolute certainty but it was lovely to have some confirmation. “Appropriate, perhaps not but I suspect it is entirely necessary.” He insisted, voice firm, eyes narrowed now, tiring of the games and grabbing hold of her shoulders and pulling her back towards his desk. She wasn't very large and he didn't have much trouble lifting her up onto the desk, closer proximity then ever before, standing between her legs, grabbing her hips to pull her closer against him.

“Why fight this Miss Granger?” He asked, lips twisted into a smirk as he looked down at her, one hand leaving her hips to begin undoing the buttons of her blouse again, using force when she attempted to stop him, the buttons being broken off and soon the blouse handing off her, everything revealed to include her lovely and perky young breasts in a bra that was a little too small. “You want it, I know that you want to feel my cock inside of you, I think you are tired of being a virgin.” The hand that had undone her blouse was pushing up her skirt before unzipping his pants, letting her see his cock for the first time, perfectly normal looking right now if not quite large. “You can give yourself to me Miss Granger or you can struggle and in the end you will still enjoy it when I press my cock deep inside of you.”

The man's voice nearly caused Hermione to shudder. She'd heard voices like that before, those who dealt with the Dark Arts, who were more than willing to do whatever it took to get what they wanted. Worse, there was that underlying authority to it. Years of listening, almost blindly listening, to authority had given Hermione that gut-reaction of just obeying. perhaps that part of her explained why there was no initial fight as his hands took her shoulders, despite her earlier fire. By the time Hermione gathered herself enough to start to struggle, she'd nearly collided with a desk. Her thrashings just meant that she bumped against it, right before she slid along it.

Yet again she found herself pulling at her robe, rearranging her skirt. Hermione could feel her heart thudding loudly in her chest, could practically feel the blood running. Her chest felt tight. Something between her loins tingled slightly, getting more fiercer as he pulled her hips close to him. Why fight this?

"I told you: it's wrong," Hermione insisted, swallowing hard, drawing on that fire. A hand left hips, started working her blouse. Hermione's own moved up to intercept, not that they could manage much. All her effort meant was that instead of buttons coming undone they came off. She actually had to jerk back to avoid getting smacked in the face by one of her own buttons. The efforts also made her chest heave all the more strongly, presenting the lush teenage breasts to his eyes.

The words drew her attention back up. "No, I'm not," she protested, arms moving to try and pull her blouse back on, to adjust the robe to block herself. "I don't-- oh!" she let that out as a hand flipped up her skirt, baring the little white cotton panties, plain and demure, that covered her sex. She heard the last bit, struggle or...

"No!" Hermione insisted, pulling on her strength of will. She thrashed, aiming to try and hit him where it hurt. She'd seen the member appearing, the huge girth and length of it only reinforcing her terror. It wouldn't fit, not inside her tiny body. She'd had trouble getting fingers inside. Something like that would hurt tremendously. Even if her sex did buzz, feeling so very strange. Even if something within her wanted her to just part her legs. The girl's mind was far too strong to just roll over for that simple little burst however.

Wand, she needed her wand. Hermione began scrambling in the pockets of her robe, searching for it. Were the robe on as it should be, she would have found it within moments. As it was, the parting of the clothes had altered the robe's position. Mix Hermione's only distress in, and she was wasting valuable time searching.

Back
Top Bottom