Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a werewolf ;)

Are you interested in RPing with me?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyD69

Banned
Banished
Hey all been awhile since I've been on BMR. I have a lot of time on my hands suddenly and been wanting to find some partners for a couple role plays. I just wanted to start it by getting a couple werewolf role plays going. After awhile I'll want some others but for now just strictly wolves. I have a couple settings I wanted to try but if you have some you're interested in let me know let's throw some ideas around :)

P.S if the roleplay ever gets boring to you please just let me know we can either figure something out to spice it up or if we both agree to disagree we can stop the roleplay too.. Just don't disappear please. I am a caring person and will actually worry about you.

This will either be through BMR emails, Regular Emails, OR Yahoo IM

Setting #1

Werewolf Mob Royalty

They are from two different packs that have come to a agreement after many many years to marry off their children to each other. He's his family's enforcer of laws, she's the spoiled brat of a huge family of all boys. How will they survive a marriage if they both hate each others guts.. Or do they really like each other and are putting up a front to follow in their families foot steps with an attraction that's been harboring for years.

Two ways she can either be the alpha's only human born daughter and the wolf she's marrying her will change her or she can already be a wolf with a bad attitude who feels entitled to everything.

Setting #2

Promised to another

Having about 3 months before she is to be married to another she decides it's her chance to go out and date just as long as she doesn't take it far and doesn't do things she shouldn't with another that's promised to her husband. She meets one suitor that's very mysterious and has been seeing him for quite awhile. One night things go to far with the intense want they have for each other when he decides he wants to make her his mate along with letting her his human lover know he's a werewolf. What happens when he learns the women he marked is promised to his brother, or when her father the alpha finds out his once human daughter is a werewolf hurray but not by the husband he had chosen for her.

Setting #3

Wandering lover

For years she has always traveled in the woods occasionally disappearing for months on end into the woods. There is a wolf that always came to her and she naturally fed it even though it was a wild animal. What happens when her wolf is wounded and she has to bring him home. She goes to bed after he bandaged and wakes up to a man that is wrapped in the same spots as her wolf. How will she react? How will it be explained? How will he react when he realizes his transformed in the night and she caught him.

BumpbUmPbumpBuMp BumpbUmPbumpBuMp

BumpbUmPbumpBuMp BumpbUmPbumpBuMp.

ldelgado1986 said:
Hey all been awhile since I've been on BMR. I have a lot of time on my hands suddenly and been wanting to find some partners for a couple role plays. I just wanted to start it by getting a couple werewolf role plays going. After awhile I'll want some others but for now just strictly wolves. I have a couple settings I wanted to try but if you have some you're interested in let me know let's throw some ideas around :)

P.S if the roleplay ever gets boring to you please just let me know we can either figure something out to spice it up or if we both agree to disagree we can stop the roleplay too.. Just don't disappear please. I am a caring person and will actually worry about you.

This will either be through BMR emails, Regular Emails, OR Yahoo IM

Setting #1

Werewolf Mob Royalty

They are from two different packs that have come to a agreement after many many years to marry off their children to each other. He's his family's enforcer of laws, she's the spoiled brat of a huge family of all boys. How will they survive a marriage if they both hate each others guts.. Or do they really like each other and are putting up a front to follow in their families foot steps with an attraction that's been harboring for years.

Two ways she can either be the alpha's only human born daughter and the wolf she's marrying her will change her or she can already be a wolf with a bad attitude who feels entitled to everything.

Setting #2

Promised to another

Having about 3 months before she is to be married to another she decides it's her chance to go out and date just as long as she doesn't take it far and doesn't do things she shouldn't with another that's promised to her husband. She meets one suitor that's very mysterious and has been seeing him for quite awhile. One night things go to far with the intense want they have for each other when he decides he wants to make her his mate along with letting her his human lover know he's a werewolf. What happens when he learns the women he marked is promised to his brother, or when her father the alpha finds out his once human daughter is a werewolf hurray but not by the husband he had chosen for her.

Setting #3

Wandering lover

For years she has always traveled in the woods occasionally disappearing for months on end into the woods. There is a wolf that always came to her and she naturally fed it even though it was a wild animal. What happens when her wolf is wounded and she has to bring him home. She goes to bed after he bandaged and wakes up to a man that is wrapped in the same spots as her wolf. How will she react? How will it be explained? How will he react when he realizes his transformed in the night and she caught him.
Mob royalty sounds fun. I like the second option self entitled brat

BumpbUmPbumpBuMp BumpbUmPbumpBuMp..