Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One small request... 1x1 {Includes fixed link for NPC pics}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there... As the title indicates I am looking for a 1x1 rp. I have not done any roleplays for awhile, and recently felt like getting back at it. I do not write books, however. My starters tend to be longer about 3-6 paragraphs, after that I can usually muster up 2+ paragraphs as long as you are giving me something to work with. I promise however to always give you 4-5 well worded descriptive sentences.

I play MXF, mostly and if you have a good enough idea I might be persuaded to do a FXF.

What I expect from you..
English (not perfect, I should be able to understand you and not have to decipher or post)
At MIN 4-5 well worded descriptive sentences (nothing I hate more than giving you two lovely paragraphs and getting back "He breaths heavy as he slides into her.")
There has to be at least some story to an rp, I like smut as much as the rest of you but I want at least 30/70, however I am willing to have lots of story

On to the more fun stuff...

I am currently wondering how a Female (me) x Futa pairing would go... So if you're willing to give it a try let me know

I am currently craving original rp's that are more plot driven than smut driven
That being said, off course there can be smutty scenes. Also I am willing to wok on the plot with you, bring me a faint idea and we can work it out. I also have and almost idea or this if you would like to hear about it...

What I love and am willing to include in any rp...
Violence
Bondage (Heavy/Light)
Mark leaving
Impregnation or possible impregnation
Me playing a masochist
I am more submissive
A bit of unwillingness on my part
Also my F-list

What I do not do and will never do...
Furries
Tentacles
Scat
Water sports

I do not have any plot ideas in mind right now but I am willing to bounce ideas back and forth if you would like a more original plot. (I wold actually love you if you wanted a more than generic plot)

Generic rps... (your more than willing to combine one/more of these things together, also your more than willing to provide a plot that falls into one of these)
studentxteacher
incest (within one generation)
stripperxbouncer/owner/vip member
kidnapperxkidnappie
Masterxslave
landlordxrenter
copxoffending girl
maidxmaster

I am also going to supply you with a list of NPC's, so that you may browse through and decided if you would like me to play her. Also you may browse through and see if an idea for a plot comes along and smacks you upside the head.. ;) hehe. Anyways here is the link to my {Explicit images inside ;) }

I am willing to play vampires as long as they don't sparkle
I am willing to play demons as long as they don't have tentacles
I am willing to play angles
I am willing to play nekos
I am willing to play racial differences (such as me being white, asain etc.. and the guy(s) being black, asian, etc)
I am willing to play almost anything

Please if you have an idea you are craving don't be afraid to pitch it to me... I am also looking for more in depth rp's, while I don't mind the smutfest rp's, I do like having a bit of substance and a plot with details, so if you're looking for more than a smutfest don't feel like you have to only do the things above, I'm willing to do more.

RE: One small request... 1x1 {Includes link for NPC pics}

How about an interracial slave RP, if you don't mind being a black chick...

RE: One small request... 1x1 {Includes link for NPC pics}

Link is not a safe link, tried to give me a virus. Gonna report this to the mods, be careful what you click!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom