Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a willing partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenamelessone

Banned
Banished
I have a cheating themed role play of sorts that I've been wanting to try out. Think, bimbofication, only minus the who idiot thing. Basically, it involves a longtime, and loving girlfriend in her early 20s who is coerced into cheating on her boyfriend at an anime convention. Though she and her boyfriend frequently have sex, her unusually high sex drive eventually causes her to give in, and she accepts the man's offer, despite her constant guilt. This person could be a stranger, or a long time friend from her past, or someone else you may have in mind. That, and anything else is all up for discussion. If things go well, I was thinking something a bit long term in that soon, at the girlfriend's behest, the couple begin going to more and more conventions, as she uses them to hook up with her secret fling, as well as dress in more revealing costumes with every new convention.

As I said, all up for discussion. So send me a message if you're interested in something like this, and we'll talk more about it in PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom