Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pluto's Wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluto

Dust
Hi! I'm a twenty-year-old female looking to fill up some spare time with awesome roleplays. If there's anything I don't cover in this thread, feel free to ask me any question you'd like.

I don't play dominant characters. My characters are submissive or switch. I will not play against purely submissive characters. I do FxF and MxF. I'd looking for equal parts sex and plot. I don't enjoy roleplays that have nothing besides sex. I typically write one to three paragraphs per reply. I prefer to keep things short for a faster pace. My roleplays will take place on Blue Moon or email. I don't use IMs for roleplaying. Romance is my favorite thing, and I'd like it included in every roleplay I do. This includes incest and kidnapping. The romantic feelings can definitely be one-sided and mixed with obsession. I'm also good with starting with just sex between our characters and working up to romance.

Here is my f-list.

My Ideas

MC = My character.
YC = Your character.

Note: I'm not limited to these.

Ex x Ex: YC and MC were together for several years. MC loved YC very much. YC cheated on MC, and she was devastated. About a year after MC and YC split, YC decides to get back in touch with MC hoping to be taken back by her.

Country x City: MC is a troubled teen and is sent to spend the summer with YC who is an old friend of MC's parents. MC is used to a large city and isn't accustomed to hard labor or having to do what anyone says.

Teacher x Student: YC is MC's favorite teacher, and MC has been crushing majorly on YC. MC is YC's favorite student, and YC feels very strongly about MC. Neither have ever dared to cross the line until YC finds MC's notebook filled with romance and smut stories with MC and YC as the main characters.

Kidnapper x Kidnapped: YC has been obsessed with MC for many months. YC has no idea MC knows about it and is okay with it. YC kidnaps MC and discovers MC is exceptionally compliant.

Mother x Daughter: YC and her wife adopted MC a fews years back. MC is now sixteen years old. YC's wife sees MC only as a daughter like expected, but YC feels quite differently about their adopted daughter.

Pluto said:
Hi! I'm a twenty-year-old female looking to fill up some spare time with awesome roleplays. If there's anything I don't cover in this thread, feel free to ask me any question you'd like.

I don't play dominant characters. My characters are submissive or switch. I will not play against purely submissive characters. I do FxF and MxF. I'd looking for equal parts sex and plot. I don't enjoy roleplays that have nothing besides sex. I typically write one to three paragraphs per reply. I prefer to keep things short for a faster pace. My roleplays will take place on Blue Moon or email. I don't use IMs for roleplaying. Romance is my favorite thing, and I'd like it included in every roleplay I do. This includes incest and kidnapping. The romantic feelings can definitely be one-sided and mixed with obsession. I'm also good with starting with just sex between our characters and working up to romance.

Here is my f-list.

My Ideas

MC = My character.
YC = Your character.

Note: I'm not limited to these.

Ex x Ex: YC and MC were together for several years. MC loved YC very much. YC cheated on MC, and she was devastated. About a year after MC and YC split, YC decides to get back in touch with MC hoping to be taken back by her.

Country x City: MC is a troubled teen and is sent to spend the summer with YC who is an old friend of MC's parents. MC is used to a large city and isn't accustomed to hard labor or having to do what anyone says.

Teacher x Student: YC is MC's favorite teacher, and MC has been crushing majorly on YC. MC is YC's favorite student, and YC feels very strongly about MC. Neither have ever dared to cross the line until YC finds MC's notebook filled with romance and smut stories with MC and YC as the main characters.

Kidnapper x Kidnapped: YC has been obsessed with MC for many months. YC has no idea MC knows about it and is okay with it. YC kidnaps MC and discovers MC is exceptionally compliant.

Mother x Daughter: YC and her wife adopted MC a fews years back. MC is now sixteen years old. YC's wife sees MC only as a daughter like expected, but YC feels quite differently about their adopted daughter.

Ex x ex seems interesting, I'd love to give it a shot if you have an opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom