Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Harem (DonVoltonus and Morcleon)

Melissa swallowed up the cum eagerly, stroking Amelia's cock to milk more out, her entire front splattered in white. "Oh wow..."

"Yes. Now clean up and use that spunk to get more girls addicted." She smirked, walking back to Jess.

Melissa nodded obediently, starting to gather up the cum on her and scrape it into cups. Jessie, seeing you approach, held up her skirt eagerly. "Are you gonna fuck me again, Amelia? Can you fuck my ass this time?"

"Mm... I wonder if you could do a dog cock?" Jessie blushed a little, still grinning. "You can knot inside me and make sure all of your cum get pumped inside me."

She paused and shivered, her smile widening. "...I wonder if I can get pregnant from your cum..."

"Well I think it's my cum regardless of cock...so maybe." She grinned, her cock turning red and tapering, the base swelling into a fat knot. "Think you can handle this puppy?"

"Hehe... I certainly wouldn't mind that..." Jessie leaned back in the chair, thrusting her crotch and pussy out and up invitingly. "Oh definitely. Come and take me for your own, Amelia darling."

She smirked, grabbing Jessie's legs. "Which hole? Shall I stretch your ass, or try and knock you up?"

Jessie giggled and winked at her friend. "Come and fuck my pussy. Let's see if you can knock me up."

(In the long term, do you want pregnancy to be a part of the RP?)

She grinned, thrusting smoothly in, her cock hotter than usual. "Fuck this is sensetive!"

(Pregnancy yes, birth not really.)

Jessie squeaked as the knot entered her, moaning loudly and shuddering in pleasure. "Ohh... t-that's so much better..."

(We can just gloss over that part then.)

(The knot won't be in until she cums.)
"It's really smooth isn't it?" She panted, thrusting roughly.

"I wonder if I can spread this gift to you..." She groaned, thrusting faster, her knot slapping Jessie's pussy lips. "That would be lots of fun."

"Oh, that would be good..." Jessie moaned, shaking with each thrust, her mouth hanging open. "C-Can you make your cock bigger? I want more of you inside me..."

She growled, her cock swelling thicker. "I'm going to breed you so hard..." She snarled, seeming to take on the attitude of a furiously rutting wolf.

"I love you too cumslut." She lifted Jessie's legs onto her shoulders, pounding her furiously.

"Then take mine first!" She grunted, forcing her knot home, shooting powerful jets of hot, watery sperm, knot swelling to plug her tightly.

"Mmmmm." She groaned, the flow slowing as she tugged gently at the knot. "Ahh damn, we may be stuck a little while."

Jessie kissed Amelia on the cheek, giggling and staring down at their connected crotches. "I certainly don't mind being this close with you for a bit though..."

Back
Top Bottom