Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Harem (DonVoltonus and Morcleon)

Morcleon

Super-Earth
RP so far:

DonVoltonus said:
Amelia groaned, her lavender eyes flickering open, staring at the bathroom ceiling. Her tan, 16 year old form was splayed out on the bathroom floor, long, deep violet hair fanned across the grey-brown tiles. "Ahh, damn, I think I fell on my leg." She muttered, reaching a black nailed hand down to she if she had a bruise.

"That doesn't feel like my leg." She sat bold upright, staring at the flacid cock that now lay between her thighs, 10 inches even without arousal. "What the hell?!" She covered her mouth before reaching down, groaning as she stuffed it into her panties. "Gotta go to the nurse..." She whimpered, running from the bathroom, headlong into her best friend. She fell back onto her ass, her new cock bursting from her panties, in easy view pf her friend.

Morcleon said:
Bumping into Amelia, Jessie stumbled back a bit, groaning. "Come on, Amelia, watch where you're going..." She shook her head to clear it, then froze as she spotted her friend's new futa cock. Her mouth opened and closed, then opened again, her surprise evident. "...is... is that a cock? I-It's so big..."

DonVoltonus said:
She blushed, covering her endowed crotch. "Yes...I don't know what happened...I passed out and woke up like this!" She looked up, her cock swelling in response, pushing on her hands.

Morcleon said:
Jessie giggled and dropped her bag onto the ground next to her. Crouching down and crawling over to Amelia, she smiled, pulling her friend's hands away from her crotch. "Shh... it's okay, Amelia. I know a way to make it shrink temporarily..."

DonVoltonus said:
She blushed, sliding back slightly, her cock springing up forcefully, swelling up to a hulking 18 inches, throbbing violet pre drooling out from the head. "H-how Jes? C-can you show me?"
(We could have her cum be addictive, turning the whole school into her harem over time.)

Morcleon said:
Jessie wrapped her lips around her friend's throbbing tip, sucking off her precum. "I'll give you a blowjob..." She grinned eagerly, then lowered her head onto Amelia's shaft, sucking hard.

(Mm... I like that idea. And maybe her erections give off pheromones that make people want her cum.)

She gasped and shuddered, spurting a burst of sticky pre. "Ohhh god Jessie, h-how did you learn to do this?" She panted, fingers clawing at the floor.

Jessie moans lustily, sucking faster. She swallowed the burst of precum, grinning widely and winking at her friend. "Oh, I've watched things online. You're the first person I've given a blowjob to though."

"It feels like a heat building inside me." She panted, cock swollen and pulsing. "My head feels really cloudy..." She groaned, now steadily drooling precum. "It's really weird, feels like I need even more..."

"Oh fuck it tastes so good..." Jessia gasps, rubbing her hands along Amelia's thighs. She sucks more, eagerly drinking every drop. "It's supposed to feel good... am I doing well?"

"Too good..." She panted, suddenly lunging and pinning Jessie on her back. "I need more." She grinned, hulking cock rubbing over Jessie's crotch and belly. "I know you need it too."

Jessica squealed, staring up in surprise at Amelia. Shuddering slightly, she nodded, pulling up her skirt with a lustful expression on her face. "...yes... fuck me, Amelia..."

She grabbed her friend's panties, tearing them off, roughly burying her hulking cock into her pussy. "Ahhh...that a million times better than your mouth." She panted.

Jessica moaned loudly, clinging onto Amelia. She shivered as the throbbing shaft stabbed into her deeply. "Nnghh~ oh yes... I-I want you, Amelia... I want you so much..."

"Of course you do, this cock is fantastic." Amelia grinned, grabbing Jessie's hips and roughly slamming deeper. "You know, you make a wonderful cock sleeve."

"O-Ohh..!" Jessica moaned with each slam, her entire body shaking and screaming out in pleasure. She blushed heavily at Amelia's comment. "I-I'm your cocksleeve, Amelia... a-all yours!"

She groaned, smiling. "I think, maybe everybody here will be...I want to have all of them." She grinned, thrusting up into Jes's womb.

(I had an idea, if you're into strange cocks/cum. Perhaps she later learns she has control over the form of her cock.)

Jessica squealed in pleasure, her mind nearly going blank from her impending orgasm. She moaned again as her orgasm struck her hard, writhing as her juices squirted over her friend's enormous cock. "Y-Yes~!"

(Oh, I'd love that. What sort of strange cum were you thinking of though?)

"So fast Jessie? You really love this cock don't you." She grinned, thrusting to the hilt roughly, ponding her faster.

(Various temperatures, textures, colors, it really depends on your limits. And I like the idea of her being able to turn it into a horse cock or something, various things.)

Jessie moaned lustily as Amelia kept pounding her throughout her orgasm, the juices flowing more. Her mouth hung open, drooling and gasping. "Yes... I love your cock... keep fucking me, Amelia!"

(Ooh, okay. That definitely seems nice.)

"Take my spunk, little cockslut!" She growled, still thrusting as her cock began to swell and pulse, ropes of very thick spunk splattering against the back of Jessie's womb. She kept up until her friend's belly was starting to bulge before pulling out, stroking herself and spraying down the girl's chest and face with the sticky, musky seed. "Ahhn, damn that was good."

Jessia groaned in pleasure, accepting Amelia's cum as it filled her up and sprayed inside her. She opened her mouth, catching quite a bit in her mouth. With a contented sigh, she lay there, covered in cum. "...oh wow... Amelia... I love you so much..."

"As you should." She smiled, tossing her friend a roll of paper towels. "Clean yourself up, then lick me clean. You're going to help me show everybody here how great this cock is."

Jessica giggled and started to wipe the cum off of her body, using quite a few paper towels. Getting dressed (but still smelling of cum), she got on her knees and began to lick Amelia's still erect cock. "Mm... with pleasure... you taste so good..."

"Hmmm...is the nurse in? I could probably get her to doctor mediciene with my cum...draw more girls into my pleasure..." She panted, licking her lips.

"Mm... ahh..." Jessie started to suck on the cock more eagerly. She glanced up at Amelia and giggled. "Hm? Oh sorry, I was kinda too focused on your cock... the nurse is in actually. I just saw her enter her office a few minutes ago. And that sounds like a wonderful idea. Maybe do the same to the cafeteria girls and get it into the food too?"

"You're a genius Jes...I'll do just that. I am still pretty new here though, could you show me where the nurse's office is? I'm going to fuck her silly."

Jessie beamed happily at the praise and kept licking Amelia's cock. "You just go right out of the bathroom, then keep on going all the way down the hall. It'll be on your left after the staircase. Want me to come with you?"

"If you'd like to watch me turn her into my plaything, then feel free to join me." She pulled her cock away, stuffing it in her panties and pushing open the bathroom door.

Jessie clambered up from the floor, wiping her drool away from her mouth. She followed Amelia out of the bathroom with a giggle. "Oh, I certainly do..."

Back
Top Bottom