Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nation of the Futas: Douglas family home

Status
Not open for further replies.
modern-home-design2.jpg

Home to Persephone Douglas, her daugher Athena and her niece Amy Reynan​

Built by her parents as a present after grad-school, the home of Persephone like much of the architecture of Futa Nation is very futuristic and modern.

The home is four thousand square feet. Contains five bedrooms, three full bathrooms including the giant master connected to Persephone's room. As well as a garage and a pool around back.​

After the long trip from her old home, Amy was ready to just relax and call it a night. After the past few weeks she's had Amy was ready to move on and do the one thing she had been wanting to do since she found out about her mother's side of the family. and when her Aunt agreed to take her in she was more than ecstatic for the move. There was a nice school for her here and get the educaton she and her mother wanted for her.

With her boxes and bags finally moved in and emptied in the room that was set up for her, Amy laid on the bed, letting out a soft, relaxed sigh. Humming softly to herself the girl stared up at the ceiling, glad she could just lay and do nothing, not worry or even dwell on what has happened so far.

"Finally...so good to be wth family...and to relax..."She mumbled with a smile, waiting for her Aunt to see how she was doing .

Persephone had lingered at home for a little later than normal. She had meetings to attend to, the life of a busy City Council woman. Especially when the Futa Nation's capital housed most of the country's population. But she had stayed behind to make sure that her niece had settled into the house.

Walking up the stairs from her breakfast, Persephone turned the corned to come down the hallway and to the room allocated for her niece. Knocking on the door, she announced herself. "Amy? It's aunt Persephone, can I come in?" She asked. Despite the fact that this was her house, and her niece was regrettably a regular female, Persephone would try and make her a welcome guest while she attending FCU.

Persephone didn't like having so many black sheep in her family. Her brother who was a cunt boi. Her sister, Amy's mother, who had moved away to be among more other normal people. Her daughter, who was a rebel. Now Amy....who unfortunately was a sexy looking thing. No doubt she had a great body underneath those clothes, that Persephone couldn't help but think about.

Amy sat up when she heard her Aunt's voice, perking up a bit before she nodded."Of course!"She responded, waiting for the woman to step inside. While she knew her aunt loved her, Amy had a hunch that the woman to some degree wasn't majorly fond of her due to her being a female, which wasn't too common having a woman like herself arund it seemed. So rather than queston it she left it be. Of course she could have been wrong for all she knew.

She couldn't wait for her first day tomorrow, making today a day to visit family and find her way around. But at this moment she was going to spend a short time in the morning with Persephone.

Persephone entered the room. She wore her typical black suit that spoke to her position in government. Looking around the room, she smiled that Amy had already gotten her unpacking done.

"That was pretty quick." Persephone commented. "I didn't expect you to finish to soon. But I'm glad you did. I hate messes. "

Walking around the room, she couldn't help but look her niece over and admire her body. She looked very similar to what her mother, Persephone's sister looked like.

"Would you care for some breakfast before you head off to FCU?" The aunt asked. "I have to be at a meeting in a hour, but I can spare some time for you until then."

Amy smiled and gave the woman a nod when she was praised about finishing her things."Mother was like that too sometimes...Messes make things look so dreadful.."She pointed out with a bit of a smile. Though when Persephone mentioned breakfast she smiled more."Mmm Breakfast does sound good to me.."She replied as she slipped out of her bed and moved to stand beside her Aunt. "Though is it really ok to stick around just for me? I don't really wanna keep you from work. Afterall 'm living here now..."She pointed out as she made her way out the door to head to the kitchen.

Persephone followed along with Amy to the kitchen. Along the way, she couldn't help but admire her niece's body. Not only did she bear a striking resemblance to her mother, but Amy was beautiful in her own right. Her perky teen breasts and ample body, were just the kinds of things that usually made Persephone aroused. This instance was no exception. Her foot long she dick began to grow in her skirt. She frowned and thanked Venus that she had worn the tight lace panties today that kept her cock from pushing up. Instead they kept the dick tight to her leg, but despite their usefulness, there was still a slight bulge visible against her leg.

"It's okay dear." Persephone commented as she turned on the tv in her kitchen to FutaNewsNetwork. Turning back to face her rather delicious looking relation, she smiled. "I can spare a very minutes. Anything you'd like to eat? French toast? Oatmeal? You name it, I probably have the ingredients for it. "

Amy hadn't really noticed how the woman stared at her, nor the bulge, as slight as it was, pushing against her skirt as they made their way into the kitchen. She noticed herself how lovely Persephone looked, just as the woman thought the same of her, Amy having a bit more interest in women over men, given the fact that most of them only wanted one thing from women. Though that aside Amy found herself a seat once they reached the kitchen.

"Some eggs and toast Will be fine Aunt...And maybe some bacon too?"She asked with a small, hopeful smile.

Persephone didn't hear anything at first, she was too busy ogling her niece. Finally shaking herself out of her trance, she smiled. "Sure thing dear." She replied, grabbing the necessary ingredients and getting to work. Heating up a pan, she turned back to Amy. "How do you like your eggs?"

As she was preparing breakfast, Persephone was watching the morning news, when to her shock, she saw her daughter Athena on the news.

Apparently, Athena was staging a protest at FCU for rights for cunt bois. Thankfully FNN didn't know who she was yet.

As soon as Persephone was finished, she handed the foot to Amy. "Sorry dear, I've got to run." She said. Grabbing her briefcase and purse. Slipping her high black heels on, she went to the garage and hopped into her BMW. Driving downtown, furious with her daughter. Persephone needed to make sure this didn't come back to bite her.

Athena drove back from campus on her motorbike. It was something that did not required her mother's fat ass to be in. She could drive off, before Persephone had any input. "I guess I missed her. Goodie. I can lounge around before my evening classes." Athena replied as she got off. Placing the cover on her motorbike to protect it from the elements.

The futa walked over to the back door while fiddling in her satchel for the keys. A couple seconds passed as she found them, and inserted the right one into the slot. "Time to-" She uttered as she remember that someone else was living in the house. "Oh. Right."

She headed towards the kitchen to see Amy finishing up her meal. "Hello Amy. " She replied, "Enjoyed mother's company?"

Athena wanted to make this conversation brief since her needs were waking up in her short short.

Before she cold finish her meal and enjoy a quick conversation with her Aunt, the woman was already making her way out. Of course Amy didn't mind, as she was just here to go to school and didn't want to be a bother. However, as Athena came in, Amy smiled and waved a bit before giving her a bit of a nod." I guess, even though it was really only for a few moments.."She pointed out before cleaning her dishes from her breakfast.

Athena nodded her head. "I see. That is typical of my mother leaving on the spot." She replied softly. The futa glanced at her body, but turned away. "So are you ready for school tomorrow?"

She felt her dick twitch. "Uh.." She blushed brightly, "I am going to my room. I am sorry." Athena left the kitchen as she went up stairs. She could believe that she was feeling like this. A frown formed on her lips. "Damn." She uttered softly.

Amy gave her a smile and nodded when asked if she was ready for school, more than excited to get things underway. But when Athena was in just as much of a hurry to get away she sighed, trying to speak before the woman rushed away. But before she did, Amy noticed the look the girl had on her face before she vanished to her room.

With a sigh she made her way towards Athena's room, giving the door a soft knock."Are you ok Athena?" She asked softly

Athena's back was against the door. She was freaking out, and did not want to harm Amy. "Please leave, I don't to-" She groaned behind the door. Her cock was twitching and wanted attention. Athena didn't want Amy seeing her masturbating or worse. Athena did not want to be like her mother and take what she thinks belongs to her.

"Please, I don't want you to hate me." She uttered as she thought it was safe. Athena took a few steps forward and collapsed on her bed. Her fingers unbutton the shorts and pulled down her undies. "Damn why today." She uttered as she was usually in control of her urges. Athena stroked her foot long cock.

Amy was a bit confused as she listened to the grl speak, raising her brow a bit though before she sighed and shook her head."What..makes you think I'd hate you? You're family.."She pointed out as she pressed her hand to the door, debating on whether she would want to open the door or not. But when she heard Athena move away," What is wrong Athena..?"She asked, now curious as to why the girl was acting the way she was.

Athena could not hear Amy through the door. Her mind was elsewhere. Today she met two lovely looking ladies, but she had to resist temptation of demanding for sex. She would be a laughing stock that a horny college student, and maybe applaud for the joke of Free Cunt Boiz.

"Not enough." She whined as she sat up. Athena position her pillows to take a pounding. She moan and grunted as she thrust.

When the girl did not answer her, Amy gave the door one last knock."C-Can I come in...see if I can help...? Otherwise..I will be heading off to school to explore the campus a little bit..." She pointed out, not wanting to be a bother if the girl was wanting to be by herself

Athena blinked when Amy asked if she needed help. She bit her lip as she sighed. "You can come in." She uttered weakly. The body stopped screwing the pillows and waited for her to come in.

With a breath Amy slowly stepped inside, looking to the girl who laid on the bed, taking in deep breaths as she relaxed."What Can I do to help..?"She asked softly. She knew a little about women like Persephone and Athena but had no idea how lustful they could be, whether it was welcomed or a major pain. But she wanted to do her best to help and show she wasn't just living here to go to school.

Athena started to cry as she didn't wanted to be seen like this. "I..." She paused as she tried to cover up her large erected dick. It was useless since it was clearly shown. "I am sorry." She uttered weakly as she look away. "You just arrived. I don't want to place any pressure on you."

Athena knew that Amy did not have full rights like her and her mother. Amy would have still do many acts to find a place in the city. "I...." She uttered weakly, "You don't have too if you don't want too."

Having done a small bit o research and from what she had seen on news she knew females, males and cuntboi's were not too welcomed her, or at the least were not seen as equal. And for the most part she knew her place in the family was the only thing that probably ensured she wasn't harassed or anything. Of course that didn't give her much rights to anything though.

But when the woman assured Amy she didn't have to, the girl sighed, wondering why Athena was not as embracing of her body as most others seemed to be."We're family aren't we? I'd like to help any way I can Athena...But if YOU don't want me to then I can go..."

Athena nodded her head. "We are family." She uttered through her breathe, "But I don't want to do anything you don't want to." Athena gazed down at her bed. "Mother really does not ask me anymore. She either waits until I screw up or have urges." Her hands gripped the sheets. "I do care about you. I enjoyed writing letters to you and learning more about where you lived. I am happy that you are able to attend the same school."

"It is just...I don't want to take your first unless you want too." Athena admitted.

Sh smiled a bt when she heard that the futa enjoyed writing to her, Amy having kept those letters in a box. Though she watched as the futa squirmed and did her best to hide the obvious erection she was sporting. And while she wasn't all to sure about fucking Athena, she knew she could still help somehow.

"There's more ways than one to take care of it.."she pointed out with a smile as she stripped and slipped into the bed with Athena, remaining in her panties for the time being.Despite being as shy as she was, she knew this was better than laying there clothed and making both of them uncomfortable, plus she wanted to help the girl who after all these years she considered to be her best friend.. And for the most part she felt more at ease around Athena. With a slow breath she reached around, clasping her hand around the woman's cock, stroking with slow, steady motions.

Athena watched her cousin stripped in front of her, and only leaving her panties on. She laid next to her. Athena moaned loudly when Amy touched her cock. "so good." She uttered from her breathe. Her eyes rolled and lip was bitten. Athena was enjoying the attention she was receiving from her cousin. She panted slowly before realizing something. "I can do something for you Amy. I don't want you to feel left out." She asked.

She smiled a bit at the reaction she got from Athena, glad to see she could help. And as much as she was a virgin, Amy knew this person, felt comfortable around her. And t seemed in her family, incest was nothing to try and frown upon anyway.That and she had grown closely attatched to her cousin for quite some time after their letters. So when Athena offered to do something for her, the girl blushed a bit as she continued stroking."L-Like what...?"She asked softly"I mean.. just want to help you feel better...so that I'm not spending my day alone...And I've been wanting to hang out with you since the last letter i got from you.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom