Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time Enough (Lady Nightshade and Mr. M)

The thought of the others drinking the water they were in, nearly made her laugh and blush deep red. With what was in the water could be worse, it was ideal the main thought. It didn't take long for him to soon vanish. Leaving the two alone as Athena chuckled softly.

"I couldn't imagine the others having some of this water right now. I'd die of shock and embarresment!"

Trying to lighten the mood as her eyes softened. Gently shivering as the high was coming down. Part of her was wondering if he was truly wondering what he thought of the whole situation. Michael knew now that her heart beat not only for him, but for Joe as well. At least he wasn't rushing off to challenge him in a fit of rage for being with her. Now that the waves of pleasure were over and minds could think think clearly. Yet, she was still worried as her head tilted to the right and a hand reached for his.

"Michael..."

Michael was just luxuriating in the feeling of having her still straddling him, still pressed against him, a hot contact in the cold water. "Mmm?" he sighed in response to her saying his name, a sound of contentment and relaxation. Perhaps it was the endorphins, or just the togetherness, but he wasn't at all worried about anything but their skin against each other, her legs on each side of his hips, still, as he supported them both in the reeds on the pond bank. His muscular arms flexed around her, a gentle hug, but it was as much a "thank you" as anything else.

He opened his eyes and looked up at her, his gaze still cloudy and half-lidded with the remnants of their just-spent passion. "What's wrong, love?"

Looking up to him, her heart skipped a beat. Being alone with him for the very first time was breathtaking. Yet, she was still feeling a little embarressed. Athena looked up at Michael with a smile on her face. Still not sure of how to explain what to say. However, she knew it had to just be said or it would bug her to no end.

"You're.. not bothered by knowing now?"

Athena bit into her lower lip.

"I wanted to tell you. But I didn't want to loose you."

"I'd only be jealous if I thought I would lose you, myself," he said softly, stroking her cheek. "He's your lover, but he's not your husband, and he encourages you to bed others?" He shook his head wonderingly. "I don't know what to think of it, but it does mean that we can still be together, so how can I think of it as bad?"

He raised himself in the water, lowering her somewhat so they were both upright, gazing at each other's faces, wrapped close around each other. "You are not married, and neither am I. Joseph confided in me a while ago that he cannot sire children, so you won't be mother to his babes. How can I be jealous of someone you consider close who lets me be close, as well? It's new for me, and I may have problems later, but right now?" He laughed gently, kissing her. "Right now, I'm feeling too wonderful to be worried."

"I wouldn't say he encourages me." Athena started. "More that it's my choice. My heart belongs to you both." She blushed a little more. Joe of course knew they were going to be together for a long time. children wouldn't happen. It wasn't as if she was going to skip through time and be with any male she wanted. Her mind was settled on the man in front of her.

Kissing him back calmed her nerves a little. He wasn't upset about it and that was a good thing for her. Of course, the mention of Husband and marriage brought another blush to her face. Something she hadn't thought of, nor was even thinking of. Athena didn't miss the bit that he was glade she wouldn't be able to have Joe's babes. So that told her more that Michael probably only wanted her to have his. Unless she was wrong.

"So, are you saying, that you are wanting no other to give me children when the time comes?" Deciding to poke the question at him as her hands rubbed up and down his shoulders. As long as she was in this time, she might as well enjoy it. There would be plenty to work and worryabout when Joe and her would skip soon enough.

Michael flushed at her question, and looked away. "I wouldn't presume to expect you to tie yourself down to a simple landless knight," he murmured, but then he looked back into her face, "but if I could, yes, I'd marry you and give you all the fat, happy children you could bear."

He blushed again at his own audacity, and leaned in to kiss her. It was odd; he could have sex with her in a pond while her manservant/colleague watched and helped, but discussing love and marriage and children... that was over the line for him, for some reason.

He broke the kiss and looked deep into her eyes. "They'll be cooking our food soon," he said simply. "I suppose we should join them..."

"Michael..Landless or not... I would be happy with you no matter where.." She replied with her own blush across her face. The topic was rather odd for them. Something that obviously wasn't mentioned before to her knowledge. He was right about one thing, the others would be cooking the food soon, but she was in no rush to get back to the camp.

"Why be in such a rush? Once back, you know time alone will be hard to gain again. Besides, I am sure Joe will be sent to let us know dinner is done."

Smiling as she shivered. However, she could do with getting out of the water. Catching a cold would not do her good. Even if she truly wouldn't. However, Michael could get sick and she didn't want that. Tugging on his hand, she moved out of the water were she spotted some cloth to dry off. Left by Joe as she smiled.Always thinking ahead love. Thank you. Athena thought as water dripped down her sleek body. Knowing Michael was watching and not far behind her as she turned and laid out on one of them with a sexy smile for him. "You going to stand there? Or come help me dry off?"

He approached, smiling, crouching low into the water until he came toward the bank, when he rose and just about pounced near her feet, grinning wolfishly. He started at her ankles, bending low and licking spare droplets of water from her legs, and starting to work his way up. "Drying you?" he said gently, between licks. "My pleasure."

As he moved up her body, he worked his way between her legs, moving up by licking off each of her calves, knees, and thighs. He wasn't stopping as he moved higher up her body...

At first, She giggled like a school girl. Finding it amusing that he was acting in such a manner. That quickly changed as Michael quickly progressed up her from ankles , to the knees and thighs. Where she started to shiver from the heat of his words that buffed against her exposed flesh. Her heart started to beat faster. The more he moved closer. Athena started to shiver and pant silently as her hands reached to rake through the back of his head.

"Michael. I love you.."

Admitting to him as she cooed his name and laughed with he found a spot that was ticklish. It lasting only a moment as she would bite her tongue. She did love him. As much as she loved Joe. For her, there would be no one else in time. For her, she wanted tonight to be special, for she knew that afterwards, she would have to leave for a while. Of course, if he was having his fun with her, she wanted to return the favor.

"Once you're done, I want my turn.."

He chuckled at her insistence on her turn, but just before he reached the apex of her thighs, he lifted his head and gazed over the mounds of her breasts to meet her eyes, her fingers still tangled in his hair. "I love you, too, Athena," he said with utter seriousness and conviction. Then he lowered his face with a smile and got to work.

His tongue was warm but fast, teasing around her folds, searching between to discover her most sensitive button. His hands stroked and caressed her thighs, spreading them wider and pushing them higher, exposing more of her to his oral attentions, her position spreading her labia even more, making it easy for him to... and then he stroked his tongue across it, sending lightning bolts through her nerves and coaxing an uncontrollable flexing out of her. He grinned, knowing this was the spot, and then began to focus on it, gently but insistently. He was going for as many as he could get, and he wasn't going to stop anytime soon...

Her eyes grew watery. Swelling with tears of joy to hear those words from his lips. Unable to say anything else as she caught that smile, and this hissed out in pleasure as the first touch of pleasure hit. Athena found herself laying on her back. Unable to hold herself up as she moaned and cried out his name. Her legs spread gently by his hands as her own dug into the surrounding earth. Her hips gently moved, or tried to with the movement of his tongue. Moaning and panting as muscles tightened in her abs.

"M-Michael.."

She shivered, reaching to grab at her breasts. Twisting and pulling at the areloa and squeezing the soft warm mounds. More and more she started to feel that rising feeling. Almost too much for her, but she knew he had a good hold on her and wouldn't relent. Huffing and crying with more pleasure, she felt that crest and came against his mouth. Her body shivering as warm hot rushing gold rushed out to greet him. Screaming out his name louder, she knew Joe at least could hear her and knew what was going on. Not in any hurry to leave as her body lowered on that crest and she still wanted more. Still panting with need as she tried to reach for him.

"AhHAHhhhhh..Love....hmmmmmmmph... Don't stop..."

He didn’t stop. His tongue lashed and his lips clasped and he devoted himself to pleasing her. His hands flexed on her thighs, until one of them strayed lower, and started to assist his mouth, fingers exploring, sliding, pumping gently as his tongue focused securely on the bud of her pleasure.

His eyes kept looking up her body, seeing her face tossing in pleasure, her chest heaving. First her hands dug into the soft, damp earth of the bank of the pond, then, as the feeling overcame her, she began kneading and massaging and tugging at her own breasts, getting them smudged with earth in a way that was technically literally filthy but incredibly arousing. Dirt was clean enough, after all, his medieval mind told him.

And then she came, her body quivering and flooding, and he lapped and felt nearly drenched in it as she shouted his name, and he kept going, he didn’t stop. There was a difference between stopping, of course, and just changing tactics, so when she reached for him, hands grasping, voice so needy and full of passion, he lifted away from her, his mouth replaced by just his fingers, and kept working at her, stimulating her, as he kissed his way up her body, spending time on her navel, her breasts, her throat, and finally her lips, all while feeling her continue to writhe as his fingers did their magic.

Completly trembeling at his touch, Athena didn't know what to make of the sensation Michael was giving her. It was his deep passion, his love as she cried out again from the slip of his fingers into her. The tingle touch of his lips inflamed her as he moved farther up. Her perked nipples ached. When his lips found hers, she gave a gentle moan. Gently moving her hips against his fingers as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

The kiss was soft at first. A mere press of the lips, but soon molded together in a heated passion. She could taste herself on his lips. Sweet like honeydew as lips parted to trace her tongue out over his lips. Running her hands down his shoulders, Athena squeesed them gently before releasing. Rolling her hands up to tease the nape of his neck as another soft moan pressed against his lips.

He rubbed insistently, perhaps not with omniscient skill, but clearly, he’d learned a few things. Maybe one or more future-Athenas had even taught him. But the point was, he was swiftly fingering her toward another climax, with only a few false moves to slow her down. His strong limbs wrapped around her, wanting to hold her and kiss her while his fingers brought her to ecstasy one more time. And he was looking forward to “his turn,” his body made no secret of that. He was roused and ready as ever he was. But he had priorities, and this was one, to pleasure her as much as he could before he took his own. Well… took his own again, at least.

She felt the press of his excitment against her outer thigh. Oh, she wanted to please him. To make him beg for he to sit on top of him and ride it. Only for her to tease him some more! Her thoughts so wrapped up into pleasing him, she cried out in pleasure as Michael brought her again. Screaming against him as she rode her orgasim and panted as she shivered. Still wanting more as she pushed him back with a smile. Her heated body pressed against him as Athena gave him a heated kiss.

"My turn.."

Giving him a grin as she slid on top of him. Pressing her chest to his as she trailed and nipped kisses down his body. Sliding down slowly as her excitment still leaks out and down. Presses gently against his swollen and needy member. Lifting her hips to tease him before sliding down and runngin her hands down his sides as she slipes her mouth over his cock.

He smiled in return as she pushed him to his back and teased him all the way down. An animalistic groan escaped him as she took his cock inside her mouth, and he felt her lips traveling, moving up and down his shaft as her tongue worked and she sucked gently. She’d explained that the French did that sort of thing all the time, and he’d grown to enjoy it greatly, mostly because Athena was a skilled practitioner. There was something a little off today, something maybe a little clumsy, a little rushed, but she’d just almost been raped and killed, so he could understand that.

His hands moved almost of their own accord, stroking her hair as her head moved over him; he wasn’t grabbing or controlling, but he did touch her, feel her bobbing, and luxuriated in the heat and sensation as she worked over him. It was a pleasure he felt like few had known, and he felt honored and favored as well as sexually satiated when she did it for him.

“Yes,” he moaned, “just like that. Oh, Athena, you’re incredible!”

Oh how she loved it that he moaned her name! Urging her on to please him more. Her body trembled as he gently touched her, bringing her to suck on him harder and then faster. Changing the pace to create a delicious sensation for him as her right hand reached between his legs to massage his balls. She wanted to make him squirm and beg for more as she paused and bit down just enough and released.

"Tell me what you want.." Athena whispered to him.

Squeesing his balls and flickering her tongue over the tip of his manhood. Adding to the effect, she slid forward and pressed her breasts against him. Meshing his cock and sliding her creamy large breasts up and down against him.

What he wanted? "Touch me," he moaned. "You know you're pleasing me; I want to be in you!"

That was almost the extent of his ability to communicate, so aroused and full of passion was he. His hips pumped up at Athena, reflexively, unconsciously. His body knew what he wanted, even if he couldn't put it into more specific words. His hands stroked her, fingers twitching, but he wasn't about to grab her and force her... he was more genteel than that, and hadn't quite learned that there are rare times when that sort of thing is not only acceptable, but encouraged.

Smiling, Athena knew she had him right where she needed and wanted. Michael was at her mercy. He wanted her creamy body over him. Her hot walls contracting around his member. Licking her lips, she found she was enjoying this bit of power over him. Wanting him to beg and make her do more. Wanting him to take her and make her his.

"Do you really want me? Do you want to be inside me Michael?" She purred. Pressing her breasts tighter against his member. Lowering her head to kiss the tip of his cock and taste a bit of his sweet excitment. "Do you want your seed spilling inside my womb? Filling me to make me yours?"

Teasing him again as she lifted her head with a smile. " And why don't you just make me yours... take it..." Shivering as she squeezes his balls again.

With an invitation like that, he couldn’t resist. His need apparent, even so shortly after having been sated once, he grabbed her by the shoulders and hoisted her up his body, her naked flesh sliding along his, and when he had her face roughly even with his own, he kissed her, hard and passionately, as if all that he could be was focused in his lips and her mouth.

But of course, that was not all he was, and as the kiss exploded between them, he rolled over on the cloth, pinning her beneath his muscular bulk, his legs cleaving neatly between her own, his hips gyrating just slightly all on their own, rubbing their most sensitive regions together, his rampant manhood almost whining, it seemed, to sheath itself within her once again. His guttural groans escaped his throat as he humped against her, his head and arms dominating her love while his legs and hips wanted her sex, and blindly thrust to try and get it.

As if she weighed but a feather, he rolled and had her pinned beneath her. Almost laughing if it wasn't for the deep passion of his kiss and need. The press of his hips and manhood against her moist women hood brought her to press hers back. Her need was as great as his. Wanting him to have her. Athena knew if he asked for her hand, she would say yes. Even though Michael knew that Joe came with her. Like it mattered right then and there.

"Gods...I want to be yours...forever..."

Whispering the words with pleasure as the kiss broke. The tip of his member sliding up to rub her clit brings a cry as her words omit truth and love. Then the feel of him sliding back down and the thrust as blinding pleasure enters. Feeling that first sweet slide of entering as her walls streach to accomadate him.

He slid home again, burying himself in her once more, this time in the air and warmth and sun, and without crushed reeds and mud against his back. He sighed upon the entry, nuzzling into her neck wordlessly. He savored the moment, and then started to pump.

This time, he was the one in control of the pace, instead of her (and Joe). This time, he could let his excitement show through, could thrust with the vigor and passion he wanted. It was full of love, but it was not entirely romantic and slow. No, once she was adjusted to him, it was urgent, driven, consumed by his sensations and hers. His mouth was on her, too, her lips, her throat, her face, her own lips. His tongue wouldn’t stop tasting her, nor did he ever want to stop.

Time stretched on, joyously. Their cries echoed in the woods around them, as their passions rose once more, and he felt that tingling deep below. He could tell he was getting close, and from the sound of it, she might have already peaked at least a couple of times. If not, one must be arriving shortly…

Each thrust brought a cry from her. Hitting her against her cervix. Bringing her to new heights as their bodies pressed together. The sound of flesh against flesh as her womenhood grew wetter with excitment. Lifting her legs she hooked them around his hips and enjoyed the way he was taking her. Rough, but not so rough that it wasn't entirely romantic as she kissed and moaned his name.

Her body was beading with sweat as she felt herself getting so very close. Her walls were tightening around his shaft with each hard thrust. Athena moaned louder and clung to him. Pressing herself to him as she squeesed her internal muscles tightly against him. something she knew he enjoyed very much. Then and only then did she feel it as another final press against that spot filled her. A million stars filling her vision as she opened her mouth and screamed.

Liquid gold rushing to greet his member as she contracted tightly around his manhood. Squeezing him tighter then a viper as it begged for him to release into her womb. "P-Please!!!" Knowing very well that each time was a risk that he could fill her with his child.

With her voice urging him on, begging for his seed, he couldn't hold back. He thrust hard, deep, grinding against her, and moaned, deep in his throat so it was almost a growl. He tensed, his whole body, and then his shaft began to jerk within her, spurting deep inside, and he gasped with each peristaltic squirt. He emptied himself into her, and then when he could pump no more, he slumped to the side, spent, exhausted, arms still clutched around her, keeping her to his chest.

He looked into her eyes, very seriously. "I love you," he said simply, smiling, still embedded in her body as he slowly softened.

The feel of his seed washing against her hot walls was amazing. She couldn't describe the feel in any amount of words as he collapsed and held her close. Her body still shuddering from mini orgasms as Michael looked and told her he loved her. Athena smiled and kissed him lovengly.

"I love you too Michael. That will never change."

She knew it.

Back
Top Bottom