Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time Enough (Lady Nightshade and Mr. M)

With her eyes closed, she let her senses expand. The feel and touch was being etched into her memory. With the passing moments, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Teasing the base of his neck as her body reacted to his gentle touch and carress. When she opened her eyes again, they sparkled as her eyes caught the feint light from the stars above them.

"I, I don't know what to say to you..."

Athena whispered. Perplexed as words were lost to her. The way he looked at her was one of not just lust. It warmed her heart even more before she drew her head to nip at his shoulders. Oh, she could tell he was very happy to be here with her. Just as the way her own body reacted to him.

"You don't have to say anything,' he murmured, slowly peeling away the layers of traveling clothes she'd been wrapped in. It wasn't as bad as the Victorian era, but certainly more than she was used to in the early 21st century; there, women dressed just about like men, with just an extra support for her breasts. Things were a bit more elaborate even here, but not as restrictive as they would eventually get. All the same, he was gently working on disrobing her, moving forward with his seduction of her.

He was moving gradually, unhurriedly; she never got the impression that he was forcing anything. She herself had asked him not to stop. But he was trying hard to show that he would, if she asked him to, though he clearly didn't seem eager to do so.

The more bare skin he could expose, the more he moved his kisses and strokes to that flesh, warming it in the cool of the night. He planted little soft pecks of affection down the side of her neck and onto her shoulder, as his hands gently unfastened more of her clothing.

A ripple of excitment shot through her body. Letting out small gasps of pleasure as her body was exposed to him. Of course, he wasn't going to have the only fun undressing her! Nipping at his shoulders, Athena managed to push him up. With a small smile that spoke of so many things, her fingers expertly trailed down, teasing his sides before going to the top of his trousers.

"If you get to undress me, I will you."

Came the sly reply as her eyes lite up like christmas lights. With a little help from Joe, she slipped the unwanted clothing off and tossed it to the side already forgotten.

"If I had a change of clothes, I would rip these off entirely," he breathed as he helped her get the offending clothing away. His body was sleek and perfect, a little broader and shorter in the torso than most magazine models, but it looked to be well-muscled and buff, in a practical way, not a pretty-boy body-builder manner.

He returned to exposing more of her, now naked himself but taking his time to arouse and enjoy her. As he planted kisses down her collarbone and began to both expose and lavish attention on her breasts, he murmured, "I realize this is our first time from your perspective, but... it's hard for me to express how much I missed you."

His hands were gentle and sure as they eased her free, exposing first one nipple, then the other to the night sky. They were stiff as diamonds, and not just from the night air, but Joe made sure they stayed warm, even if they didn't soften from the attention.

Athena let out a soft moan, growing louder as each touch and sensation muddled her mind. Joe missed her and knew just where to touch. How hard or soft, and just where to please her just right.

"I would rather you rip mine off..."

She spoke with need. There was no need to say that this wouldn't be the only time they would bed together. The way she felt was beyond just a one night stand. She kissed him, biting his lower lip gently while her hands snaked dwon his sides as far as she could go. Gently slipping in towards his groin as an invitation to so much more.

"Now, now," he breathed, "no need to rip." He did start to move a bit more assuredly, however, in loosening and removing her clothes. And all the time he kissed and stroked and caressed and teased in all the places she had always wished someone would touch her, just like that.

At one point, he broke one of their kisses to pull back and smile at her. "I just realized how this must be to you; I've had years to learn what you like, and this is the first time you've been with me in your personal timeline. And as I realize that, I realize I know what that's like," he chuckled, almost to himself, as he leaned in to kiss her again.

And then, amazingly, without really consciously realizing they were hitting that point, they were both naked, sliding against each other, lying on their sides. He pulled her leg up over his hip, locking them together a bit, and she could feel his stiffness between their bodies as he kept her in his embrace. He seemed to be in no hurry to enter her; he knew it was going to happen, he was confident in that, and he was savoring the anticipation, it seemed like. It also seemed he wasn't committing yet to a position...

Athena let out a contentment sigh. Her hands gently tracing over his shoulders, down his arms and back up again. The feel of his excitment was there, gently teasing the area both wanted to join. To her, it was almost like a game of cat and mouse. Smiling, Athena, gently moved her hips as much she could, against him. Teasing Joe back while the kiss they were sharing grew deeper before it broke.

"First time, and yet, I feel that I have known you my whole life."

Taking in a deep breath of the cool air, Athena smiled and tucked her head into the crook of his neck. Snaking out her tongue, she begain to tease and then nibble on him. Athena swore she heard him growl, but wasn't sure. It didn't matter. She had him, and that was all that mattered currently.

He rolled over, lifting his weight above her with his arms and knees. He nestled in the valley of her thighs, and lifted up above her slightly, looking down at her. He flexed his hips, and his manhood slid between them, clearly ready and willing.

"Athena. I have never met a woman like you. And I don't expect I ever will." He drew his hips back and he leaned down to kiss her. "I love you," he said as his thick head eased down between her lips as if it was prehensile. With his modifications, perhaps it was. But as he kissed her again, and slowly eased forward, he stopped suddenly, and pulled his head back to stare at her with wider eyes.

"When... when you said first time, you weren't kidding," he breathed. Then he smiled at her, shyly, his eyes shining. He knew what this might mean to her. "Are you certain? I'll stop if you want," he offered in a whisper, although he didn't move from where he was, on her or in her.

Her heart skipped a beat when he rolled over. A suprise gasp escaped her soft lips at the feel of his member against her. Athena wanted this moment to last forever. That sudden thought came to the realization when he told her that he loved her. She loved him, and that should have scared her as she was never one to feel like this with a man right off.

Then there was of course Michael. Her feelings for him were strong as well. However, Joe was going to be with her always. The thought of spending more nights in his embrace only made her more excited and the thought drew her away when he started to enter her.. and found out she was in true a maiden.

"When... when you said first time, you weren't kidding,"

Athena gave hima shy smile, but her body was aching in need. A need only he could do_Oh, she knew very much what it ment to give her virtue away. What it ment for him as her partner, and now lover.

"Are you certain? I'll stop if you want,"

Her eyes drew wide in a suprise. He still cared so much to still give her an out if she wanted. Joe loved her that much.

"Joe, I love you too." Athena whispered back. Taking her right hand to the left side of his face lovengly. She had heard of people falling in love at first sight. By all means it was fast, but her heart couldn't deny the connection she felt was too strong. As if they were becomming one and were ment for one another. "I would have chosen no other to share this with. Only you Joe." Wiggeling her hips to let him know to continue, Athena, knew that it would hurt at first. There was already tension and she wanted him to continue. "Please Joe, Love me..."

He bent to kiss her, and in mid-kiss, his lips commanding her attention, he thrust just a bit with his hips. He pushed through, making Athena a woman, as the saying went, and then froze from the chest down, letting her body react and adjust. He didn't withdraw, but he didn't thrust further; he knew it was a moment she needed to accommodate, and he gave her the time she needed. Meanwhile, he kissed her for as long as she kissed him back, gazing at her to see how she was doing.

He didn't say a word; what could he say that wouldn't ruin the moment, or just make it all seem anti-climactic? He gazed at her, eyes caring, his lips turned up in a gentle smile. This was her moment, this instant, she owned it, and he was merely happy to share it with her, to be with her at this point in her life.

It was a mixxed feel of emotion for her. The suprise of the quick pain, with the feel of pleasure and love that came from her. Athena's body shivered and she gave a whimper through the kiss before it broke. What she gave, could never be given again. Kissing him only added to the moment. Gentle touch of lips as her arms entwined around his shoulders. Hugging him gently until she broke the kiss.

Athena's eyes sparked like precious jewls, and only for him as a few tears started to pool. Falling over and washing gently down her face. "Joe..." It was a half-moan as she could feel her walls tight around him. Swelling up to pleasure before she pulled his head down to kiss him again.

He kissed her hungrily, and very gently, while they kissed, his firm and supple lips sliding against hers, he eased himself deeper. As her body accommodated him, he moved farther into her, not retreating. He moved as much as he could, until he heard her grunt in a touch of discomfort, and then he drew back, still gently. He began to pump with delicacy, easing her body into accepting him, accepting the action.

He breathed slowly, evenly... it was almost a yoga exercise, and in fact, perhaps it was. But he would thrust, slowly, building up a certain sense of speed as he listened, listened for her moans, listened for her enjoyment. As he got more emphatic, he was able to provide a bit of a grinding against her pelvis, against her clit. Again, it was as if he knew how to play her like an instrument, like he'd learned to please her, specifically her, so well.

The pain was barley visible now as his tender touch and feel was just perfect. Her legs spread just a touch more to let him in as close as he could. Athena gave a sigh and let out a moan for him. Letting him know he was doing everything just right for her first time. It was enough to have her fingers press harder against his back.

"More.."

Came the repose as she lifted her hips to meet his. Her body shook and could almost cry out as she shivered from pleasure. Inetvertly, she manages to squeese her internal muscles to tighten more around his length. Adding more pleasure for him, as well as herself.

He moaned against her, trembling as his body moved with her. He could feel her rising, even as he was, and his kisses grew more emphatic to match their shared passion.

He had settled into a glorious rhythm, and did that for a bit, feeling her squeeze and tremble around him, and then, then he reached back and folded her legs up a bit, spreading her wider, arching her pelvis toward him for a couple of breathtaking strokes... and then he rolled them both, still joined, so she was on top, kneeling straddling him. He paused, looking up at her, smiling and panting. "You should get a feel for what you want to do," he murmured between breaths. "Go on, give it a try."

Her face seemed to glow in the semi-darkness. Looking at him lovengly while their bodies shared the exctasy of their joining. The few breathtaking strokes had brought several pleasured moans and cries from her lips. Athena wanted more, and was suprised when he rolled her to be on top. To be in charge! Gently, she lowered her upper body, so her darkened nipples brushed against him. Her hands traced his shoulders before she took her right hand and index finger to tease along his face.

A smile growing wider as she shivered and let out a soft sigh. Her finger rolling up his jawline, to his lips in the hope he would try something. Only then, did she start to move her pelvis against his. SLow cicular movements at first. This night was theirs and she intended it to last as long as they could. When she had enough of tormenting him, Athena, leaned back and moved a little more. The soft sounds of flesh to flesh only mingled with their heavy breathing. Then, planting her feet firmly on the blanket, Athena leaned back a little father so her chest was arched even more towards the sky. "Joe. I don't want this to end..." Came the panted response, and then, her hips moved faster in a fluent motion so he could see his member entering and retracting from her hot depths.

Her skin felt hot against his own, her breasts brushing his chest, and leaving what felt like hot trails. And then she began to swirl her hips. He believed this was her first time (his autonomic voice stress analyzer indicated she wasn't lying, even if he hadn't trusted her implicitly), but then her instincts... her erotic instincts were incredible. He also knew this as a move she would continue to use, to perfect, to wonderful success.

When she leaned back, his hands lifted to stroke the sides of her breasts, his fingertips gently stroking at her stiff nipples, sliding along the sensitive undersides. He trembled, and his back arched, just slightly, at the wash of pleasure her body brought him. She leaned back farther, taking her body almost out of reach. "Joe. I don't want this to end..." she gasped, and he had time to moan "me either" before she began to pump in earnest, rising and falling over him, thrusting his shaft into herself, squeezing on him, a velvet vise rippling up and down his length.

He could feel his body tighten, the tingling at the base of his manhood, the shaft of him throbbing within her. His hands fell to her hips, her thighs, gripping, not controlling but holding on, as if she might fuck him completely away, and he had to hang onto her for his life, fingers squeezing her flesh gently but tightly as she moved, and moaned, and he moaned with her, harmonizing in his passion with her own.

The motion was fluent. As if they were in perfect harmony to please the gods above; fire flys started to bask in their lovemaking. Magical and in ernst, Athena closed her eyes as her hips picked up the pace. Hands gripping Joe's hips, she planting her feet firmly on the ground and rose herself ever so slightly. It was almost painfull to have to move the inch or so away.

"Joe..Please!!!"

Athena begged.Her voice in such a need as her insides pulsed with heat. Tightening ever so more. So close to that first release that was needed for both of them.

Her gasping, the note of pleasure and lust in her voice, it pushed him harder. His climax was close, and her talking, her begging him, it was almost too much to take.

"Athena," he gasped, feeling the stirring, the tightening, such that he could barely keep control of himself, "come with me. Let it go, right now... with me!" He couldn't say any more, as his ragged breathing devolved into urgent grunts, as he tried in vain to hold back his own orgasm.

And then it crested, peaked, and he was throbbing, pulsing, feeling like his brain was exploding as hard as his body. His fingers gripped at her hips, and he lifted up, his chest pressing against hers as he sat up into her, his hungry mouth finding hers, half-kissing, half-moaning, just wanting to be as much with her as it was possible to be.

The fast, fluent motion suprised her as Joe had them now in a sitting position. Her pelvis pressed as tight and close to him as possible. Heat nipped along their bodies, causing her to groan against his lips. The simple actions were enough as Athena closed her eyes and saw a brilliant array of colors. Spilling over like a goblet of wine, her body released.

A powerfull wave came crashing against Joe as both released and joined. Leaning her head back, their lips parted. Rolling her head to the right and back, Athena, screamed out his name as each wave of pleasure crashed against her. Each, smaller but not in the least weaker then the first, she took his seed in deep withen her womb.

"Joe..."

Athena whispered his name as the main pleasure event released her from its hold. As reality returned and she was able to look back at him. Her eyes didn't hold any regret. Only that of adoration and love.

"I love you."

He held her in his arms, sitting up like that, gazing into her face, deeply socketed into her, and even more thoroughly entwined in each other's emotions. "And I love you, Athena."

He spoke in a low, dreamy voice, gazing into her eyes. "In your future, at some point, you'll be doing a job in the early 22nd century, something about a rogue time-skipper harvesting pre-gene-modified organs from the poor, and you'll get help from a local punk tough out of Minneapolis, all greasy with testosterone and bravado, and he will wonder, for many years, why you took pity on him and recruited him into this incredible life, and made him your partner and your lover. And he's going to wonder what made you do it, what made an incredible woman like you even notice him. He will have fallen in love with you before the end of your first mission together, and no matter the time or the place or the others in your heart, he will remain in love with you, even though he will have no idea why you love him back, because you're never going to explain, you'll just smile at him in that secret way you do when you're protecting something in the timestream. Or that secret way you will. Point is, he's always going to wonder."

He leaned forward and kissed her tenderly before meeting her eyes again. "Now I know." he said simply.

Even though the heat of passion was spent, her heart was beating for only him. Small tremors still shocking her body, as the feel of his member was still pressed inside her. His words brought tears to the corners of her eyes. As if piercing a part of her heart and mending his soul with hers to make them one being. She could have said anything in that moment of time. Anything at all, but only silence reigned.

She could have asked how she could do such a mission without him there. Yet, it didn't matter as her arms stroked the sides of his shouldes lovengly. Why did she love him like this? A man that was such a strong and passionate lover. Making her first time so memorable that she wanted to give anything to freeze time to never stop. Athena outrightly trusted him and everything he had to say to her. Asking him anything else at that moment would have ruined it with her sarcasim movie comments. This was the here and now. The future and even farther past would wait. It would all end up being the present for her and her lover.

"Now I know...

Joe's words echoed over and over. His tenderness and caring the key as she leaned in and kissed him tenderly back. Almost shivering as she wanted him to stay close to her forever. When the kiss broke, athena looked deeply into his eyes.

"Stay with me tonight?"

Athena whispered to him. Wanting to share her bed with him. They would have plenty of time for no one to see him with her.

He smiled at her. "Of course. I'll always stay with you, when you want me to." He looked about the meadow, still holding her against him, straddling his lap, his only slowly softening member still deep within her. "I'll stay wherever you want me to, but if we intend to stay in this glade, I'll need to fetch a blanket; it'll be cold before too much longer, and you don't have the internal heaters I do." He looked back to her and grinned. "I can be a thermal blanket in an emergency, but it works better if we've got some kind of covering."

All the while, his hands played across her naked back, stroking her skin, tracing up her spine... it was soothing and exciting at the same time, lulling her into a state of relaxed alertness where all the physical sensations seemed magnified, so long as she didn't think too much. But in fact, why would she need to think much beyond the present? With Joe here and the night before them, there would be time later for slipping back into planning, fearing, wondering... right now, she was just experiencing.

"A warm fire sounds good, with you besides me." She spoke softly. Teasing him gently with small kisses under his chin and down his neck. Though, he could feel how cold she was starting to get on the parts not covered by his warmth. It was indiffrent to her however. The feel and amazment of what they were sharing was all Athena wanted in that moment. Sleep would eventually find them. But not yet.

"Here I thought that things would get only worse. Only to come find out that it's a much brighter future."

Joe made a rumbling sound of agreement. "Also a brighter past, actually. Technically." He chuckled. "But a fire does sound good. And the one we have is probably running low." He kissed her, and then moved, not breaking the kiss, but slipping away from her to his knees and lifting her and the blanket up in an awkward carry. He lifted her easily, and kept kissing her while he staggered around the clearing. It took Athena a little bit to realize he was moving about to gather their clothes, snagging them with his toes and kicking them up to catch them. How he was detecting where the clothes were while he was passionately kissing her, she didn't know.

But then he carried her back over to the fire, which was indeed burning low. He settled her, still naked, in their blanked by the fireside, threw on a few more smallish logs and a puff of something from his cyber-hand, and then snuggled in under the blanket next to her, his arm coming around behind her to hug her against his side.

Athena shifted, laying her head against his chest. The gentle rythem of his heart beating a tune for her as she sighed with content. The light snap-pop of the fire was amazing as she lay with the one she loved. The fear that was there earlier vanished. Though the only thing that broke into the lovers mood was the gentle snores comming from the prpped up tent.

Michael!!! Oh gods....

The realization brought a wave of shame, and then confusion. She hadn't done anything with the Knight other then kiss him and she felt like she was betraying him. Then there was the other half of her that had shared the most precious gift. Lifting her head, she sighed and gave a slight smile of concern.

"Joe, what.. what about Michael."

Her heart pounding hard against her breast.

Back
Top Bottom