Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training The Rich... (P) -Ladydark/KittenKat-

He smiles when he sees her awake "Hello little bird... Sleep well..." He continues to gently wash her hair, making sure not to pull it as he runs his fingers trough it, he also massages her scalp softly. "Just relax for me..." He speaks softly and soon rinses her hair again, careful to not get the soap in her eyes, then moves on to washing her back, arms and chest, gently massaging her breasts as he does so. He starts to softly kiss along her neck and jaw, soon turning her head to kiss her lips softly, he continues to kiss her until she kisse him back. "You're a very beautiful girl my dear..." He cups her cheek and leans in for another kiss.

She is completely confused why he is treating her this way. Not that she was complaining. It didn't happen immediately but soon her muscles gave in to the warm water and along with them the tension melted away too. She still wasn't too fond of her captor but at least she wasn't having sex and she wasn't bound to the bed or anything else. That all made her quite happy. So she didn't complain, or rather kept her mouth quiet and didn't say a thing at all.

When he came to her breasts she couldn't help but stiffen, afraid of what it might mean, but eventually discovered it didn't mean what she thought. Already confused she couldn't help but offer a quizzical look at Thomas. Her big eyes looking at him, puzzled even as her mouth parted slightly to receive the kiss.

He smiles softly and starts to slowly twist his tongue with hers, his hands still softly massaging her breasts, he pulls from the kiss and starts to lick along her neck, giving her soft love bites. He turns her slowly and has her straddle him, he looks at her, then leans closer and starts to lick and suck at her nipples, his hard cock brushing lightly between her pussy lips as he starts her rocking slowly. He glances up at her, her virgin body was so easy to tease and manipulate to his wants, he suckles harder as her nipples get hard, he pulls back slightly to blow cool air on them. "Who am I little bird..." If she was starting to learn and answered him correctly, he'd reward her, but if he was still set on fighting him, he'd punish her once they left the bath.

Alexia was hoping that Thomas was content to just kissing, and maybe for the briefest of durations touching her breasts. That was why she gave in, at least initially. Now that she was feeling better and able to think clearly she was humiliated and ashamed. She couldn't believe how Thomas had made her feel and act. It disgusted her as the last day or so ran through her mind. The young girl didn't know whether to cry in sadness or scream in frustration. And as a result she went from being docile to defensive. Unlike before where she was staying still she was becoming more active, moving, squirming trying to wiggle free and get off his lap.

When she felt his hard cock brush first her thighs and then ease between her womanhood again, she redoubled her efforts. Alexia grabbed one of his hands and tried to pull it off her body while trying to push his head away. When that didn't work she resorted to pulling on his hair, trying to get him to stop playing with her nipples. "I'm not a bird and I'm not yours!" Alexia firmly said, she getting her courage back. "Let me go!" All at once she put all her strength into resisting, breaking free for a moment. In that instant she stood and tried to get out of the tub.

Thomas almost growls as she pulls his hair and starts to fight him, she had gotten her spark back, and not the way he wanted her to. "Ah but you are mine!" When she breaks free he allows her to run to the bathroom door before getting up, he wasn't stupid, he had locked the door once they were inside, she was trapped with him. "And I'm going to prove it to you... Little Bird..." Knowing she hated the pet name, he gets up from the tub and grabs something from the counter before moving but behind her as she pounds on the door. "Time for you to learn a lesson pet..." He grabs her from behind and quickly but gently emptied a small needle into her neck. "Shh... Don't fight it..." He had given her a mild sedative, a small enough dose that she'd only feel tired and her limbs would be heavy. "And you were doing so well... I guess it's time you learn who really owns this body..." Once the drug took effect he picks her up and opens the door, he carries her to his bed and lays her down, he uses a silk scarf to tie her hands above her head to te bed. "You make it hard on yourself by fighting me pet..." He moves across the room to his closet and soon returns with a pair of panties and a chastity belt, the panties were slipped on first, a bullet vibrator was built into them. "This stays on until I say otherwise..." The toy rests tightly against her clit as the chastity belt it locked in place, he holds up the remote to show her "We'll start with an hour..." He presses a button and the toy comes to life, buzzing and vibrating against her it, he sets it to medium.

Alexia hadn't expected to be so successful at making it out of the tub but she wasn't going to give up the opportunity. "I'm not a bird! I'm not your pet! I'm a human fucking being!" She screamed at him venom in her voice and quickly discovered that she couldn't get out. No matter what she tried the door wouldn't budge. It was as if a switch had been hit, and she cursed him as the fear returned. The girl tried everything to make the door open and as her fear turned into fury she used Thomas as a vent.

She would have gone right on doing so if that needle hadn't intervened. "No! I'm not your pet! You can't... do... this." Alexia's sentences and words grew longer and longer and some of the syllables were broken. Suddenly her arms and legs were covered in lead, they wouldn't respond and she leaned against the unyielding door, sliding down its' surface. The teen would have kept going if it wasn't for Thomas. Her eyes closed wearily as she was carried off; to where she couldn't tell. She hoped she could have fallen asleep but it wasn't to be. The fast acting drug also seemed to wear off fairly quickly.

When she was becoming more coherent she tugged desperately at the silk bindings. The bed and mattress upon it creaking as she grew more bold. Alexia sure that she wasn't going to like whatever Thomas had in mind. even if it was clothing and her sex was now covered. However, this was no ordinary piece of cloth, it felt funny. Innocent in the ways of toys and what they could do to her body, Alexia was totally shocked when vibration met her clit. If there was any trace of weariness from the drug; it disappeared. She couldn't help but cry out in surprise, her hips moving, as if she could dislodge whatever it was against her sensitive button. Helpless to hold in her moans, Alexia looked at Thomas still not having a clue what he was planning. The girl looked at the remote and then back to her captor, confusion only growing at hearing him. "H-h-hour?"

He enjoys her reactions and moves to sit closer as she looks at him and asks her question "Yes little bird... An hour... This is punishment for your little stunt in the bathroom... This is to prove to you who really controls your body... Who owns it..." He cups her chin gently and looks into her big eyes, he smiles and rubs her cheek "Your lack of positive sexual encounters is working in my favour my pet..." He could already see her eyes starting to gloss "By time I'm done... I will have your body so finely tuned and trained... It won't take much to set you off..." He smirks as she starts to pant "You can not deny how good I can make you feel... Your body is finally learning to sing... All for me..." As her eye lids start to drop in her pleasure, he leans down to start kissing her, licking her lips softly and reaching up to palm and massage her breast.

"You don't..." Alexia closed her eyes and bite her lip as the vibrator started its devious job. "You don't own... me!" The teen somehow uttered through pants. The waves that were passing through her clit were unlike anything she had felt before. She didn't want to respond, she did everything possible to hold back, but it was no use. The toy was too strong. She too naive in the ways of sex and the vast array of toys and what they could do to her. That was why even though she wasn't speaking or making any sound, it was clear that wouldn't last long.

Already her hips had taken on a small rolling motion, gyrating, whether it was because of the vibrator or trying to avoid it, it would be impossible to tell. But it didn't matter either. Alexia was trapped and she frantically tried to wiggle, squirm, anything to find freedom but nothing worked. When he started kissing her soft lips and play with her breasts it was too much. She whined, a high pitch sound that was inherently feminine, derived from a primal place in her mind. And as the first few minutes ticked by she rotated between that beautiful, whine of forced pleasure and loud gasps. The spot between her legs was more then damp, both sides of the chastity belt starting to glisten as her the first orgasm made her scream.

Thomas smirks softly as he watches her, running his fingers softly along her legs as he hips start to move on their own against the toy, the soft sounds coming from her lips was beautiful music to his ears. He looks back up at her face as she screams out her first orgasm, he glances at the clock "6 minutes... Only 54 more to go..." He reaches up to untie her hands from the bed but still leaves them bound, then lifts her up to straddle his lap, hooking her arms over his head to rest around his neck. "You'll notice the time between each orgasm will get shorter... The more times you cum..." He stares at her and lightly rests his hands on her hips as they now slowly rock against him, he smiles "That's it little bird... Moan for me... You know it feels good..." He slides his hands up from her hips to cup her breasts and massage them slightly, rubbing her nipples in time to the roll of her hips. "You're all mine Alexia... No one is coming for you... In time, you'll learn to love it here... Love me..." He sees her growing close again and smiles "That's it... Moan... Good girl... Louder..." He starts to softly pinch and roll her nipples the closer she got "Who am I my pet..." He asked her as she's in the edge, staring into her glossy eyes.

Alexia moaned and wiggled as her orgasm made its way through her body. She expected the slow, wind down like all the others but it didn't happen. Instead the vibrator never stopped and the reaction was both immediate and instantaneous. Shuddering Alexia whimpered, and tried to speak, to beg, anything to make the toy stop. Sensitive from the orgasm she didn't want much of anything touching her lower body. That was why her whines had turned into desperate cries. She tried to move off Thomass' lap, she even tried to purposely fall but to no avail. He pulled her back by tugging on her nipples, toying with them the same way he was toying with her vulnerable, young body.

"You're... you're insane..." Alexia barely was able to squeak out. Her body becoming traumatized by the pleasure, staying still for a moment before abruptly shifting, trembling, then starting all over again. The poor girl didn't want to show tears but as orgasm number two turned into three, and then four; she didn't know how much more she could take. And even though talking was all but impossible, she was doing her best to beg, using body language and her expressive eyes to try to promise and plead to anything if he stopped. The teen hovering on yet another climax.

He stares at her as she has climax after climax, a smug grin on his face, he cups her cheek as she's tryies to brokenly plead with him to stop between her moans. "Sorry my Pet... Once I start a punishment... I see it through... Just think, when you're ready... This will be a reward, not a punishment..." He can see her about to cum again and leans closer, wrapping his arms arms around her to hold her and starts to kiss her, forcing his tongue into her mouth and playing with hers, moaning softly against her sweet lips. After her orgasm passed, he pulls from the kiss to allow her to catch her breath, he rests his forehead against hers and holds her to keep her looking at him, he smiles softly. "Look at me Pet... Good girl..." He moves one hand down to her hips and shows her how to rock properly against him, he can feel her starting to wet him "Ah... Look at me..." He turns her face back and keeps her looking at him as her next few orgasms hit "Who owns your body..." It was a firm question, he could see her mind starting to slip slightly, her eyes glossy and trying to focus "Be good... And I may turn it off..." Not that actually would, but that little bit of hope was always good "Who owns you..." He glances at the clock quickly, after her last few climaxes she still had a good thirty minutes left, this should be fun.

She couldn't think and she could hardly see straight. Everything that was Alexia's world was focused on the incessent, never-ending buzzing that was between her legs. The torturous device merrily humming away on her clit, pleasure becoming pain as overworked and hypersensitive nerves protested loudly. And along with it Alexia finally gave in, her resistance shattering. Tears appeared in the corner of the exhausted, and emotionally drained teen. She didn't know how long she had been forced to orgasm but it felt like eternity. Even her muscles were tiring, her hips and legs moving only due to orgasm rather then trying to avoid the toy.

Still trying to ignore or stop the pleasure she turns her head this way and that. She didn't want Thomas to see her this way; to see that she was cracking at the seams. That he had found a weakness that she had no defense. That was why, aside from her moans and cries as the orgasms kept rolling through her body, she didn't respond, even though she was grabbed, her head turned and mouth kissed. She closed her eyes, trying to will her body to listen. "Please..." she tried again, voice hoarse from her earlier screams.

She was close to a mess by the time the hour was up, mumbling brokenly for him to stop and let her go, he grins at her and before she can cum again, he turns the toy off and allows her to slump against him. "You did very well... And maybe you'll learn not to make me mad again..." He moves her hands from his neck and unties her wrists, then lays her back down on his bed, knowing she can't move, let alone run, he covers her up and lays down next to her. "Mmm... I can't wait until we can lie like this without all the fuss..." He smiles and relaxes, soon falling into a light sleep next to her, his door open slightly and her hands and feet free.

Alexia's body felt like jelly and her legs and hips felt like they were made out of jello. Everything wanted to sleep, and sleep for a long long time, but for some reason she didn't. And for the first time in who-knew-how-long she was glad she didn't. Her eyes spotted the open door, and with him not physically touching her or having an arm around her body; it was a chance she wouldn't give up. That was why she moved inch by inch slowly and carefully until she got off the bed in silence. Nude and barefoot she padded towards the door. Biting down on her lip hard to keep from gasping, her limbs and body not happy to be moving. Nonetheless, her mind powered through; she was determined to escape, she started to squeeze through the small opening.

Thomas feels her leaving the bed, her moving had woken him from his little nap, he listens as she slowly makes her way to his door and rolls over slowly, just as she's about to get out. "And here I thought you had learned your lesson... You disappoint me little bird..." He stands and moves over to her slowly "And how did you plan on getting past my guards... While still wearing that.." He holds up the control and hits a button, turning the toy back on to low, he picks her up and takes her back to the bed, "I guess you need a stronger lesson..." He leaves her and moves across the room, he gets a needle ready out of her sight and soon returns to her. "Here we go..." He takes her arm and injects her while she's distracted by the low toy, he watches her and waits for the drug to start taking affect, it would remove her pain and heighten her sensitivity, plus pushing her inhibitions out of her mind, only then does he turn it to max.

Her heart thumped so loudly she thought it was going to burst out of her chest, or worse wake up her captor. Although, that apparently that had already happened and the bubble of bright hope disappeared in an instant. Her face fell, to Thomas it was a very visible thing, to see the girl's positive moral fall, her face paled and eyes darkened with despair. Alexia looked like she was in a trance and as he held up the remote control, the teen caved in. Tears cascaded down both cheeks; so distracted she didn't even see or feel the needle. So despondent was the girl she didn't even feel the drug start to take affect. Sure the medicine took away the pain, but it did nothing to help with the sensitivity. If anything, it suddenly seemed like her clit had doubled in nerves. She didn't know whether the vibration was getting stronger or it was her mind playing tricks. Either way, it wasn't pleasant. The pleasure was too much, it was overwhelming to the teen.

And then she did feel the incredible increase in power and when it happened, her quiet tears turned into sobs as her abused clit and body was made to orgasm. Even as that one ended, the next was already starting. "No more." Alexia screamed. "You're going.... to kill me." her body trembling like a leaf as another climax tore through her senses. If it hadn't been for Thomas she would have fallen to her knees. Already she had both hands between her legs, futilely grasping at the belt.

Just before she was about to cum again, he turns it off and pulls her up, he gently tosses her over his shoulder as he takes her from the room, he takes her back to the main floor, then takes a personal elevator down to the basement. "You disappoint me little bird... I was hoping you'd be a little further along by now..." She was barely awake when he lays her down on the plush leather chair, her legs were spread and her ankles locked in place, her wrists also strapped down to the arms, the chair was laid back slightly and a machine say between her thighs. "Ok... Time to lose this..." He unlocks and removes her belt, he uses her own wetness to coat the dildo attached to the machine before slowly slipping it into her, it was roughly his size, he waits for her to wake up some more. "Now... Answer my questions correctly... And I'll reward you... By turning the machine down..." It starts up slowly pumpkin into her, he had fargone the vibrators for now, she couldn't move away from it and her waist was tied to the chair too, he leaves the toy at a high medium "Alright... First question... Who am I..."

The instant the toy was turned off Alexia slumped and closed her eyes, completely exhausted and worn out. She didn't make any sounds of protest as Thomas picked up her limp form. By the time she was securely restrained her eyes were closed and she was well on her way to dreamland. That would have continued if it weren't for Thomas having prepared the dildo, then slipped it inside. In a flash her eyes opened and she whimpered, tugging helplessly at her bindings. As tired as the girl was she understood that he wasn't done with her, nor was her punishment over. The toy felt large and very alien to her, and she tried as best as she could to squirm and wiggle backwards, but it was no use. He relentlessly pushed and prodded until most had disappeared into her quivering womanhood.

Nervous she tried to focus, and tried to listen. She didn't understand fully what he meant by questions or how answering would help. She did comprehend the power of the toy. That was abundantly clear because her soft cries started almost instantly. So much so that it took a moment for her to process that he had asked her a question. With everything that had happened and with all that she could think about starting and ending between her legs, the normally simple question became much harder. "Your....you never told me your name." Alexia tried, gasping as the pleasure was slowly picking up.

"Oh... I'm sorry... That's the wrong answer Sweety... I have told you my name... And who I am to you... Two notches up..." He does just that, turning the machine up just slightly, he even adds a little drugged lube to her pussy, a concentrated aphrodisiac oil was mixed with it, he smiles. "Let's try again... Who am I..." He pulls up a chair so he can sit to watch her and still be close to the controls, he could see her starting to struggle a little less and hear soft moans every now an then, she was starting to enjoy it, no matter how much she fought it. "Come on little bird... Who am I..."

"I'm... I'm not 'Little Bird'" whimpers Alexia, her hips already moving in sync with the toy that was so eloquently thrusting in and out of her pussy. She didn't even feel Thomas add the sensitivity drugs but after a few seconds she recognizes the effects. The lower half of her body feels warm, like she is being immersed in a bathtub with warm water. However, this wasn't a bath and she certainly wasn't in a tub. Instead her whines turn into loud moans, occasionally broken by shrieks as the unwanted pleasure clouds her brain and makes it difficult to think.

The muscles in her hands, feet, arms and legs flex and tense reflexively as the diabolic machine pushes her ever so close to another powerful orgasm. She doesn't want to listen or give in but it is becoming too much. Helpless and scared of how he has such control over her body the weary girl looks up at her captor. Alexia's eyes are filled with an odd combination of lust, pain, arousal and exhaustion. "I'm... I'm your Little Bird?" tried the teen, she biting down on her lip before giving in to the scream as her body explodes from yet another forced orgasm. When it is over Alexia is in tears. Whatever ideas of resistance or fight gone. "I.. don't know what you want me to say!" Alexia says, her voice laced with pain as her hypersensitive clit and pussy is given no reprieve. "I'lll... do anything! Anything! Make it s-stop!"

He smiles at her, that wasn't the answer to the question he asked, but it was a right answer, since she was starting to break, he'd give her a break, he turns the toy down one notch. "Yes... You are my little bird..." He tips her chin to face him and smiles "That's very good... You are learning... If you want me to stop this... Then answer my questions..." He leans down and kisses her softly "I'll even make them easier..." He keeps her looking at him "Will you submit to me as your Master... Will you do as told from now own... Will you accept my training..." He could see the look in her eyes, the lust now barely hiding behind the pain and the arousal mixed with her exhaustion, she was definitely starting to break and he was loving it.

The tension in Alexia's body eases a bit as the machine's power level is turned down. It wasn't enough to stop her tears or sounds of distress; she wants to turn her head away to avoid his gaze but doesn't. In a similar manner she doesn't return the kiss but doesn't actively fight or complain about the contact. Alexia's moaning into Thomas's mouth when their lips do meet.

When the teen hears the question's the quiet tears turn into helpless, terrified sobs; the truth and reality of her plight sinking in fully. The machines may have driven her to the point of exhaustion, but the understanding that he was in complete control no matter what is just taking affect now. She couldn't respond as the emotional truth makes her slump in her bindings. "Please.... M-m-m-master." Alexia tries out the word for the first time, fresh cries and crystal droplets appearing on both cheeks as she does. "M-master no more. I'll... I'll do whatever you want." The desperation in her voice grew as her poor pussy was brought back to the precipice of orgasm yet again. She is hoping that he would stop the machine and allow her body to rest.

Thomas smiles at her words and rubs her cheek "Very good my pet..." He waits until she's just about to cum again, then turns the machine off and removing it from her, he then unties her and gently lifts her. "I'll take you back to your room now... Let you sleep for a little bit... Then make you some food..." He holds her gently and carries her up to her room, he lays her down and clips the chain back to her collar, he lays with her for a few minutes, running his fingers through her hair to help her sleep. "Shhh... Rest... You took a big step today... Little bird..." He leans down and kisses her softly before getting up and leaving the room, he'd let her sleep for a few hours before he brought her some food.

Alexa is completely drained, exhausted beyond comprehension. If she couldn't stand, or even get up and on to her feet if she tries. Every muscle and nerve in her body hurt with the terrible aches of over exertion. Despite the machine being off it still takes quite a while for her heartbeat and breathing to return to a somewhat normal state. That was why she had such a bad headache. Her mind couldn't make up its choice on whether to try to sleep or still be on guard for more tricks and pitfalls.

Unfortunately for the teen, she is too tired and her body is making the decision. Alexa doesn't want to respond or give in but the gentleness and care that Thomas is giving her is badly craved and is impossible for her to resist. Already the girl is well on her way to sleep. For so long she wants someone to hug, someone to hold her, someone to tell her that everything is going to be ok. After all the trials and assorted torments kindness is perhaps the most diabolic and effective tool Thomas has to further his influence over the vulnerable Alexa. That is why she is so receptive to his soft hands playing over her cheeks, brushing hair out of her eyes, or so carefully avoiding the sore spots when she is being held. By then Alexa is silent, completely unconscious in dreamland; she doesn't even realize that she is cuddling close to Thomas, her face nestled into his side.

Only when she is put on the bed and covered by a blanket does she move. She curling into a tight protective ball and sticking her head under a pillow before fully dozing off once more.

Several hours later Thomas returns to her room, he enters quietly and sets the tray down on her small night table, he then slowly pulls the covers back and lifts the pillow, he smiles at her, he then gently picks her up and cradles her in his lap. "Time for dinner little bird..." He says softly and brushes her cheek, slowly helping her wake up "Come now... Before it gets cold..." He picks up the bowl from the tray and the spoon, he had made her a thick vegetable soup, puréed so she could eat it easier, knowing she's still be weak, he holds the spoon to her lips and starts to feed her. He takes his time and feeds her until she was full, also giving her water when she needed it, from a cup with a straw, he was showing her he could be kind and gentle, as long as she behaved. "Very good... I shall be back in the morning with your breakfast... I'll stay until you're asleep..." He had drugged her food and water with potent aphrodisiacs, insuring she would be quite excited through the night, they were slow acting and wouldn't affect her until well after he had left. He holds her close to him again and runs his fingers through her hair slowly, rubbing her back and smiling at her.

Back
Top Bottom