Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training The Rich... (P) -Ladydark/KittenKat-

Alexia wasn't close, she was teetering on the very brink of yet another explosive orgasm. Time and time again she tried to squirm, wiggle and thrust her hips in just the right way that he may touch her in the way she is craving. A firm rub on either her clit or magic spot would send her soaring into the clouds. Unfortunately, Thomas was too skilled. He knew the girl's movements too well, and was able to stop or slow down just in time. Over and over she was ruthlessly teased with pleasure. Not only would he play with her pussy, the aching buds on her breasts weren't forgotten either. Each pinch or twist sent sensations rocketing down her spine and re-ignited the fires in her clit. It was as if she had lost total control of her body.

The fact that she had opened her eyes didn't seem to matter. Nor did pretty much having obeyed every command. Thomas had her body wound up as tight as a bow string; very quickly it was all she could think about, and with it all sorts of pleading, begging and manner of promises passed her lips in return for a climax and rest.

Thomas grins against her and listens to her pleas for him to let her cum, he continues to slowly lap at her clit and thrust his fingers into her. He glances up at her again and smirks in his head, she was beautiful and to hear her begging him for pleasure, music to his ears. He waits until she he staring at him and begging again before thrusts his fingers a bit harder against her hidden jewel and sucks her clit harder, he knew just what he had needed to push her over the edge, but was holding back until she did as 'told' and was watching him, he lightly nips her clit as he feels her body tensing up.

Alexia didn't want to obey. In fact she was doing everything possible in her admittedly limited ability to do just that. Unfortunately Thomas not only had the teen exactly where he wanted; Alexia herself was far past the point where she could have stopped her need to orgasm. Whether she wanted to do so or not. Of course, Thomas knew this, and the girl would learn this fact too eventually. And when she did she would learn yet another lesson; to get any orgasm, and by extension and future pleasure, she would have to look to him.

That was why she struggled for a minute or two before her eyes opened and pleadingly looked at him. Having done what he ordered, she resumed her begging. This time his fingers brought her not only to the edge of orgasm but took her beyond. Alexia's moans turned into screams as her body once again tensed, thighs tightening around his neck and head. The pleasure was overwhelming, and he did everything possible to keep the girl spasming for as long as he could. The teen's eyes rolled back into her head and she slumped to the bed, limp as a dish rag; the girl had lost consciousness, and with it Thomas was suddenly free of the death grip that Alexia had put him in a minute or two before.

Thomas had kept up his actions until she tightened around him and came again, he suckled a little harder until she passed out once more and let him go. He sits up and looks her over, smirking "Beautiful..." He again moves her to lay more naturally on the bed and finishes removing her clothes, leaving her bare under the covers, he'd let her sleep the rest of the night. He stood, grabbed the clothes and left the room, he had made sure to inform his staff that she was off limits and that one maid had been assigned to bring her her meals. Other then that one maid, her only other contact would be with him until her 'lessons' we're done and he deemed her ready to leave that room, her maid wasn't even allowed to talk with her, she would have to rely on him.

Alexia was still for quite awhile after Thomas had left. Eventually, she must have felt cold. Still unconcious she snuggled into the bed further and rolled off the pillow, sticking her head beneath it. At the same time she pulled up her legs and knees to her chest, moving into a ball. After another few minutes most of the bedcovers and sheets were pulled in too. Alexia had made a very comfortable and very warm cocoon that, aside from the fan of black hair that peaked out from beneath the pillow; gave no glimpse of her body. So exhausted was the girl, she didn't move at all until morning.

The next morning the door to her room opens and a woman walks in with a tray, she walks over to the bed and sets the tray down on the night table, there was a covered plate and bowl along with a glass of orange juice. The most the maid was allowed to say was "Good morning miss... Time to get up..." She slowly worked the covers off her and softy shakes her awake "Miss... Breakfast..." While she slowly woke up the maid went about fixing the bed and slowly turning on the lights, as there were no windows and the room was dark, she folds the blankets and sets them at the end of the bed. She walks back up beside the bed and shakes her again gently "Come now miss... Master Thomas will be here soon and you need to eat..." She reaches up and unclips something, extending her chain about two feet before locking it up again, she pulls the pillow off her head "Up miss!" She crosses her arms slightly and stares at her.

Anyone who knew Alexia would be aware that getting her to wake up on anything besides her own terms was a nightmare. If she was tired, the difficult task turned herculean. In this case, she wasn't merely tired, but completely exhausted. She couldn't know it but much of that was on purpose. She'd be allowed sleep, enough to keep her alert and so that she wouldn't fall asleep every few minutes. But not enough to allow her to ever feel totally rested. Designed to keep the girl mentally shaken and uncertain, it would reinforce her utter dependence on Thomas as her owner and Master.

If they could get her awake that is. Even though the cocoon that Alexia had made for herself was eventually unwrapped and taken away all it did was make the girl somehow curl even further into herself. She wrapped one arm around the pillow the maid hadn't been able to take away, and guarded it all the more heavily. Each shake, each plead from the woman received no reaction from the tired teen. When the pillow was finally removed all Alexia did was groan in her sleep before turning over, uncurling herself a bit as one leg extends, causing her body to elongate.

The maid huffs and looks at her, crossing her arms, her Master sure did pick a stubborn one, she leans closer and shakes her again a bit harder. "It's time to get up... Your food will be cold and your Master will be cross... Now up!" She gives her bare thigh a light smack and shakes her again, it was hard enough to make her skin red but no mark would be left, it'd be her job if she hurt her. "Ohh... You're a stubborn one... He'll have his hands full with you..." She goes to check the food while she lets her wake a bit more, making sure it was still hot enough.

Alexia was stubborn on the best of days, but right now she was more then being stubborn; she was determined to be a pain in her captors ass. If that captor happened to be a maid that ended up being fired. Too bad, so sad; she wasn't going to shed tears for people who were keeping her here. That was why Alexia was determined to continue the facade of being asleep. That was growing very hard. The smack might have been light but it was also on a sensitive part of her leg too. She had to mentally remind herself not to bite her bottom lip out of reflex.

Alexia didn't care about eating, she had higher priorities. She also didn't care if her Master became angry, although the smells that were reaching her nose were not making resisting easy.

After finding the food still hot the maid turns to her once more "Fine... I'll leave you to your Master to deal with..." She takes what she has to and leaves, loving the door behind her once again. With her chain now a little over two feet longer, she could sit up on the bed comfortably and eat her food, some of her favourite foods had been made for her breakfast and the smells were slowly filling the small room. Watching through the camera' Thomas wasn't very surprised that she was being stubborn and not getting up, he also didn't mind te maid's slight smack to her to try and get her moving, today's sessions would be interesting. He gets up from his chair and leaves his room, heading downstairs to hers, if she wasn't going to eat the food he had sent, he'd give her something else to 'satisfy' her.

Even after the maid left Alexia didn't move. Admittedly the pleasant smells wafting through the room were tempting, and as the seconds ticked by were even more desirable. However, she still didn't move. Alexia was determined to not eat; it was her way of protest. Of course, the fact that most of her food was in bowls or bite-sized pieces with no utensils didn't make her all that enthusiastic. Eating with her hands wasn't a problem, but she couldn't use them effectively thanks to the short length of the chain. If she wanted to eat, it was by bringing her mouth to the food. The camera above meant that whoever was watching would get a front row seat to the teen acting very much like the good pet she was supposed to be; eating her food from bowls. That thought made her scowl, so she rolled over and closed her eyes again.

A few minutes later Thomas enters her room and closes the door, he walks up to the bed and looks at her food try, untouched. "Refusing to eat... Not a very smart thing to do..." He moves onto the bed and forces her to roll over onto her back, he grabs her arms and pins them over her head, he smirks down at her and forces her legs open with his knees. "What was your plan Sweety... Not eat and think I'd take pity on you and let you go..." He chuckles slightly "You don't eat... I don't let you sleep... Who's will do you think will break first..." He smirks at her and shifts one hand to free himself from his pants, he starts to rock against her "Then again... Maybe you hungry for something else..." His cock starts to rub against her clit as he stares at her.

Alexia hears the door open and the heavier footsteps of someone other then the maid. She could only assume it is Thomas but she isn't going to open her eyes, move or make any indication that she notices. A few seconds later, and despite her feeble attempts she is staring up into Thomas's eyes, her fear filled pupils darting about like a trapped little mouse. The more he speaks the more the teen's eyes widen. In so many ways it is like he knew exactly what is going through her mind, what she was thinking and what she is hoping would happen.

She didn't know what to do. In a few moments Thomas had unraveled all of her hopes and plans. The teens body language reflects this too as she slumps backwards, allowing him to move and play with her body as he wishes. She not even realizing he has shed his clothing until she feels his flesh moving against her own. The contact making her gasp as she wiggles backwards, trying to scoot away from the abrupt pleasure. "You... You can't keep me here forever!"

Thomas grins down at her and holds her in place, he starts to slowly push into her "That's where you're wrong... Little bird... I can do what ever I want... I could have anyone I want..." He starts to thrust slowly, letting her adjust to him "And you should feel honoured... Out of all the women I could have had... I chose you..." He uses one hand to softly cup her cheek and smirks "And given enough time... And stimulation... You'll grow to enjoy it here..." He leans down and starts to lick and kiss along her neck, then down to her breasts, he lets her arms go and massages one breast while suckling at the other. He glances up at her and slides his other hand down her side to hold her hip, allowing him to angle her better, to thrust softly against her hidden spot. "Your body is already starting to enjoy it little bird... You're wet... And is that panting I hear..." He switches breasts and starts to speed up slowly.

The girl kept trying to resist, but quickly ran out of bed to scoot backwards on. When her spine met the headboard he had his chance and not only was she pinned, but was helpless to prevent him from enjoying her feminine charms. She groaned as once again her tight walls were made to part as he kept moving inside. By the time she had adjusted he was already teasing her breasts, neck and sensitive ears. She didn't even know that such a spot could cause such feelings of pleasure, but it did; quiet groans were becoming moans. Especially when his talented mouth and tongue found her nipples, the tender buds hardening thanks to his efforts. All the while he was able to work another few inches into her slick womanhood.

Alexia tried to ignore him. She tried to pretend she was somewhere else, but nothing worked. He was too skilled, the teen's body way too receptive to what he was doing. Each time he thrust in and out she moaned, her hips starting to wiggle and gyrate. The juncture between her thighs was like liquid lava, wet and hot, her tight sheath clinging to his shaft. Each time he found and hit that special spot she grew even tighter still, and her cries grew a little louder. Once again she could feel her body heat up, pleasure building quickly, much more so then before. The teen's orgasm coming on faster since Thomas knew what and how to drive his little pet crazy.

He was still only moving slowly, he wanted to tease her, he could feel her starting to get close and slowed down some, he cups her cheek and makes her look at him. "Feels good... Doesn't it little bird..." He give her a kiss and twists their tongues together slowly before pulling away "Tell me you like it and I'll let you cum again... I can feel how close you are... And your walls are starting to flutter..." He moves to lick at her ear again and nibbles it softly, then looks at her again, keeping her gaze "That's it little bird... Tell me what you want..." He could see her eyes glossing and her mouth started to move, trying to say something past her moans, she hadn't even noticed that he'd let her arms go, she kept them above her head like a good little girl.

Thomas was wearing the girl down and he knew it. Unlike Alexia, he was well rested and had lots of energy. She didn't, especially since she refused to eat earlier. Now that decision was coming back to haunt her. She was being brought so close to orgasm, but the pleasure always stopped just short of her goal. Alexia was becoming desperate and had even started to kiss Thomas back. When that didn't work she experimented with trying to rock her hips and body against his. And still she was denied. The juncture between her thighs was soaked, the bed and both their legs were dripping with her arousal and need.

Alexia had slowly started to do everything that he had asked of her except for begging, and each time. She wasn't allowed the privilege of release. She didn't know how long or how much time had passed as he played her body like a finely crafted instrument. The songs she was making a beautiful sound that was constantly changing pitch and melody as her desire and lust raised and fell. Ashamed at how she was feeling and her body betraying her, Alexia closed her eyes and gave up. "Please let me orgasm. I like it. I like it damn you! Please let me cum!" The teen pleaded, desperation and pure need fueling her words, giving each syllable passionate sincerity.

Thomas grins down at her "Very good little bird... You're learning..." He holds her and pulls her up, moving him into a sitting position with her straddling him, he shows her how to move on him. "Just like that Sweety... Take what you want..." He resumes his attentions to her breasts and shows her how to ride him, a lesson and reward in one, teaching her how to please him, while pleasing herself. He pulls from her breast with a soft pop and looks at her, making her look at him "See the rewards you will get when you behave..." He could tell she was getting close again, she was speeding up slightly, he holds her gaze again "You call me Master... And I'll take you to bathe... How does that sound..." Her eyes were glossy in her lust "Who am I little bird..." He leans up to lick her ear, then stares at her again "Just say it..." He grins, her near virgin body was so easy to manipulate, everything so new, and with his knowledge over a woman's body, she had no chance.

Alexia didn't like being called 'Little bird'. She didn't like being called 'Pet' or 'Sweety' or any of the other myriad assortment of names that Thomas had for her, but like before. She had learned to accept these too. She truly was helpless against Thomas. He was a master of human psychology and how to make the female body hum and twitch in exquisite pleasure. The teen tried again and again to convince herself otherwise, but it had failed miserably.

The teen opened her eyes and allowed him to guide her hips and body to get the maximum stimulation. Thomas taught the girl how to get herself off, but never enough until she said the words he was looking for. It was the hardest lesson so far and took the longest. By the time she did, her body was glowing. Her skin was covered in a thin cloak of sweat and her long locks were damp from the continual denial. Unable to resist, she closed her eyes. "M-master. Your my m-master."

Thomas grins at her and holds her hips "That's my girl..." He holds her hips still, then starts them on a fast hard pace, he was gonna make her cum again, hard. "Open your eyes little bird... Look at your Master... Look at him as he makes you cum..." He smiles at her as her glossy, pleasure filled eyes slide open "Very good... Say it again pet... Who am I..." He was getting close and he could feel her starting to squeeze him as well, he angles her hips so each thrust rubs against her sweet spot "Again little bird... Who am I..." She was so close, he sped up, he was holding back to fill her until hers hit her, he watches her closely and pushes her slowly with each thrust to accept him as her Master.

Alexia was red in the face and not merely because her orgasm was so close. She was humiliated that he could and did play with her body so well. The girl was becoming lost in the sensations and unable to stop what she was feeling, went along with the ride. Unlike before she wasn't resisting, and as a result her silk-soft walls were tightening around his flesh. It was almost as if she was trying to coax him even further into her warm and wet womanhood.

"I want..." She panted helplessly, and tried to finish herself off. One of her hands going down her body to try to play with her aching clit. "I want... to orgasm. Please no more teasing. I... I can't take it." she begged.

He smirks at her "I wanna cum Master... Say it... And I'll allow you to..." He pulls her hand away from herself and stills their movements, he could feel her twitching around him and smiles, he waits. It's not until she does as told that her starts to thrust into her again, making her ride him quickly "Good girl... Cum for me baby... Just relax and let it happen..." He leans closer and licks and suckles her nipples, even gently nipping them, they were nice an hard from her excitement, he pulls back as he feels her starting to cum. "That's it little bird... Cum for me..." He stares at her and starts to thrust up faster, finally allowing himself to cum with her.

The girl somehow avoided saying the words she so dreaded, but that didn't mean that the pleasure was going to stop. And it didn't; Thomas didn't let up. He was relentless, forcing her to nearly peak, but not allowing her to cross over. Time and time again he made Alexia do this until she was panting from exhaustion, exertion, and pure arousal. When he started to move on to her nipples, it was the final act. She gave in.

"I want to cum Master." she said, crying out loudly as he instantly sped up. "Please make me cum!" she moaned. Her moans becoming louder and then she screamed. Every muscle in her body went tense, her legs and thighs shaking. Alexia's womanhood became even tighter, it was as if a small, and very compact glove was squeezing his flesh and as he climaxed, she had yet another orgasm. This time her screams stopped and she quieted, her body slumping over as she passed out yet again.

He holds her close to him as he finishes, slowly rubbing her back after she passes out, after a few minutes he pulls her off him and lays her down so he can get up. He cleans up a bit and dresses, then picks her up and carries her from the room, not caring if the staff see her, he takes her up the stairs to his room and lays her on his bed while he gets things ready. He moves to the bathroom and runs the water for the bath, adding a small amount of bubbles to the water, while that fills he goes to his closet and pulls out a few toys to use on her in the bath. He returns to the bathroom and turns off the water, strips again before checking it then goes and picks her up, he carries her into the bathroom and gets in the tub, slowly rubbing the warm water over her body.

By the time Alexia has come around she found herself covered in warmth. When she opened her eyes she had to close them again as water was dumped over her head. Cautiously she dared to try again, this time she found herself partially submerged in a tub. White foam bubbles stuck to her skin and the surface of the water as he continued to wash and touch her skin. Not sure what to make of the situation she doesn't say anything and is content to just have the chance to relax. For once not feeling terrified and fearful about what might happen or what he might do.

Back
Top Bottom