Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training The Rich... (P) -Ladydark/KittenKat-

Ladydark

The minds master
Thomas was one of the youngest high ranking business men in the world at the age of 29, there was almost nothing he didn't have. He could get almost any girl he wanted, almost, there was one girl that still remained off limits to him, he didn't like that. She was the youngest daughter of his top competitor and had daddy wrapped around her little finger, thus, she was never alone. He was growing impatient, so he decided to take her by force, he had hired a few men to work her 18th birthday party. They would take her the moment she was out of sight and deliver her to his mansion later that night.

The party was in full swing and there were guests everywhere, the three men kept a close eye on their target as she walked around and had fun. One man was with the security team and the other two were with the wait staff, the moment she went to te rest room the men made their move. One tosses a smoke bomb into the crowd to start a panic while they dragged her from the bathroom to a waiting van. One of the men giving her a shot to knock her out.

Alexia couldn’t believe that her father allowed her to have a birthday party of this size! Not to mention that it was at her favorite dance club, and the entire place was rented out! All of her friends, most of her family and a bunch of acquaintances were all having the time of their lives.

Certainly there were dozens of beautiful women and teens, and even though Alexa might not realize it. She was definitely counted among the most wanted, desired and fantasized about. She stood a mere 5.5, which allowed for many of her peers to stand over the teen. However, it was the way her athletic, yet slim body combined with her medium sized breasts and hips to give her a figure that was all women.

As if this wasn’t enough, her heart shaped face had big green eyes that lit up and darkened with her emotions. Soft cheekbones tapered into pouty pink lips that any man would adore. And her long midnight black hair swished and swayed as she danced. The colored glitter she had so carefully placed on in her hair, neck and arms made her sparkle in every-way a diamond did.

The chaotic flashing lights and colored streaks of lasers that hide and played amongst the artificial smoke created an almost haunting atmosphere. But Alexia couldn’t have remained hidden even if she wanted too. That was why it was so easy to keep up with the girl as she vacated the dance floor, going to the bathroom.

So eager to return, Alexia was completely unprepared to be grabbed. She heard what she thought were explosions. Screams met her ears even as she frantically struggled. Even though she was a mere pixie compared to the hulk of the man that held her, she still fought, kicking outward with her legs while trying to bite the hand that covered her mouth. And fought she did, for all of about ten seconds. Fifteen seconds she could barely keep her eyes open and her limbs felt like rubber. In thirty seconds Alexia was unconscious, features serene and peaceful, breathing slow and steady.

When she was finally under, the one holding her flipped her around and carried her over his shoulder, the made their way out back to a waiting car. "I can't believe she tried to bite me..." He said as he lays her in the back of the van, they get in and drive off as the rescue crews start to arrive. "I can see why he wants her... She's quite the little temptress..." He chuckles as the other man starts to tie her up, gently so she won't bruise, but tight enough she can pull free, he also blindfolds her. "I know what you mean, if he wasn't paying extra for us not touch her... I'd be all owe that little ass of hers..." The driver glances back at them "Well he is paying extra... So keep your hands off... He wants her untouched and unharmed..." He turns into the highway and heads across town to the docks.

About thirty minutes later they pull into the dock parking lot, wrap the girl up and take her to a boat, once boarded they head out. "How far out is it again..." One asks as he settles down, he had to hold her so she wouldn't bump around "About twenty more minutes, how long that drug gonna last?" The third chuckles "Ah it's got another two hours yet, he'll have plenty of time to get her comfy in her new home..." He grins down at her and tips her chin up, looking at what he could of her face "Any idea what he's gonna do with her?" The driver glances at him "Dunno... But if he's keeping her on this island... She ain't going anywhere..." They continue to drive, soon spotting the island in the distance.

They slow the boat and park it at te dock, they get out and take her up to the house. Thomas was waiting for them on the porch, he gets up from his seat as they walk up. "Excellent... If you'll follow me, you can bring her in for me and I'll get your payment... Since you're ahead of schedule I'll assume that things went well... Good..." He shows them to a small room on the main floor "You can lay her on the bed, here's your money..." He hands a small duffel bag to one of them and shows them back to the door "Thankyou gentlemen... Good night..." Their work done the men left, Thomas going into the room to get his pet ready for when she woke up.

He enters the room and walks up to her, he looks her over and grins "Finally..." He slowly untied her and lays her right on the bed, he leaves her blindfolded and locks a padded leather collar around her neck. There was a chain on the collar that was attached to the bed, it was only a few feet long so she couldn't go far. He smiles and leaves her there, turning on the monitor before leaving the room, letting her sleep it off.

Alexia’s family, courtesy of her father was wealthy, which was why her party had been so lavish. That was also why Alexia had bodyguards whenever she ventured outside. Those same guards were at her birthday party. Her family had employed many of them for many years and while the vast majority of them remained loyal. The few that weren’t just so happened to have been in close vicinity to the teen. Meticulously planned, it was so easy for them to take advantage of the incredible confusion to make Alexia disappear, and then re-appear on a secluded, forgotten island far, far away from home and any possible rescue.

The island in question was a large hunk of rock in the middle of an ocean that was capped with tropical trees and surrounded by soft sand beaches. The island was unremarkable in every way, and wasn’t even visible on most conventional maps. That was why it was perfect.

Privately owned, and at great expense, a house was built amongst the cluster of trees. While what was visible would be considered a mansion, the true complex was hidden. In the same way as only the tip of an iceberg was visible, so was the rooms that were above ground. Beneath was a sprawling collection of rooms that varied from sleeping accommodations, kitchens and bathrooms, to entertainment rooms, indoor pools, and jail like cells and dungeons. The island was a rich persons’ paradise; where any desire legal or illicit could be realized without the limitations of normal society.

Of course, Alexia had no knowledge of any of this, and even if she did it wasn’t going to improve her situation. As the injection began to wear off she tried to open her eyes. Her head throbbed madly, and even though she could see all that she was able to make out was blurry blobs and shapes.

Another minute passed, and her headache slowly started to fade away. That was when she risked moving. So groggy was the girl she didn’t even fathom the chain that restricted her movement. Even as she tested an arm, then a leg, and without thinking she tried to stand. That was a mistake, and with a cry her head and neck was cruelly yanked downwards, as quickly as she had tried to rise.

If Alexia wasn’t awake before, she was now. Her green eyes were wide as saucers in disbelief at the chain that was locked around her neck. The metal clinked and clanked together as she tugged hard, frantically searching for a weak point. Seeing as how the chain wouldn’t budge she then went to the collar around her neck. Slender digits running over the smooth surface for any hint of a lock or seam.

Deep in her gut she knew that she wouldn’t find one. Fear started to build in the pit of her stomach, as she tried again to get free. “Please!” She shouted, becoming more worried, as every attempt was unsuccessful. “Please let me out! Is anyone there?”

Thomas was alerted to her waking up by the monitor in her room, he got up from his computer and walked across his room to the closet and walks in. It was a large walk in closet, there were different shelves and hooks for all manner of clothing, from suites to everyday ware. But he wasn't in there for clothes, he pulls open a door towards the back of the room, inside were several different sex toys and devices. On a small shelf near the middle were a few glass vials and some needles, he takes out a vial and a needle, filling the needle half full, he replaces the vial and turns to leave. He closes the door and grabs a bottle of water from his fridge, he empties the needle into the bottle and seals the hole so it's not seen.

Bottle in hand he heads down the stairs to the main floor and to her room, the drug she had been for would leave her very thirsty, which he was counting on. He listens to her cry out for a few more minutes, only entering the room once she stops shouting, he smiles at her. "Hello Alexia... I'm glad to see you're awake... I'm sure you have more then a few questions... Are you thirsty?" He sets the bottle down on the bed side table, in her reach, and steps back again. "To start off... My name is Thomas... And as for why you're here... It's simple... You were sold to me..." He smiles, it wasn't a total lie, he did pay someone for her, he gestures around the room "This will be your home until you are ready to leave the room... And I will decide when you're ready... Now... Any more questions..." He smiles at her, loving her reactions.

Alexia continued to plead for another minute before realizing that it was no use. Even though it wouldn’t do any good she tugged at the chain once more, but like always it remained strong and sturdy. Someone would have to come eventually… Right? That was her hope any ways. Although she was awake she was growing more anxious. She hadn’t eaten or more importantly, drunk much at the party. With no clue as to the passage of time, it was impossible to tell aside from the rumbles her stomach infrequently made. Or how her throat was parched, and tongue dry.

Wearily she lay on her side, trying to find some sort of comfort, just in time for a shadow to appear over her. Startled she sat up to find a man standing in front of her. Alexia looked over the stranger with suspicion in her eyes. Her big green eyes kept dancing between the water and the man, back and forth as if trying to make a decision. Although she was quiet the more he spoke, the more upset she was becoming, her body became rigid, and her hands had balled into fists. “You can’t just buy me! Let me out!” she tried to negotiate. “My father will make you richer then you can imagine. Please! I just want to go home!” Alexia had to stop herself from wincing as her voice sounded weak, and broken. The lack of water making her mouth and tongue feel like cotton.

Despite the chain limiting her movements the teen moved as close to the edge of the bed as the metal allowed. Carefully she reached for the bottle and at the last second snatched it quickly as if afraid he would have taken it away. Out of pure need most of its contents disappeared. Another couple of seconds and nothing was left. Leaving the plastic container on the bed she tried a different tactic. This time she tried moving to her knees. She sat up straight, with her hands pressed together in a begging gesture. "Why are you doing this to me? Please!" She hated that she had been already reduced to such actions but for the moment, screw her pride; it was worth it if she could get out of here.

Thomas watches her drink the water and grins slightly, the drug he had given her was like a common date rape drug but slightly altered. This one would make her feel light headed or drunk, and slow her thought process greatly, with the last added bonus of arousing her. He smiles at her "First off... I'm in no need of money... You can't tell by this room but my house is quite large... Second, for the price I paid, I won't be letting you go anytime soon... This is your home now, and you won't see more then this room until you are more trained..." He glances at his watch "And your first lesson will be starting shortly, but before that..."

He glances around the room "Apart from not being able to break your chain, you can't leave this room... You see there are no windows and the lights and vents have steel wire over them... The door is metal..." He taps on it show her "Your meals will be brought to you each day, three times a day unless you are being punished... Punishments can vary... But there is a flip side... You behave and you get rewards..." He looks at her and notices her eyes starting to widen slightly, "Ah... It seems it's kicked in... It'll be time for your first lesson soon..."

Thomas waits until she tries to move before sitting next to her "I'm sure you're wondering why I bought you at all... The answer is easy..." He pulls her closer "You my sweet... Are going to be my new sex slave..." He pushes her down onto her back and starts to slowly run his hands up her legs.

Crap! How could I be so stupid! Alexia mentally berated herself. She knew better then that! The trap she had fallen into was so obvious, right in front of her face and yet it had made no difference. With each passing second she felt her heart beat race. Already her skin was starting to flush, a slight pink coming to her face and reddening her pale skin. She wasn’t sure whether the temperature of the room was merely hot or whether it was something exclusive to herself.

Helplessly Alexia tried again to plead, all sorts of promises and assurances being made, but time was on his side. Not hers. Already her skin prickled. Each gentle touch, even the soft sheets against her skin was intensified, causing her to gasp as she swayed. Alexia tried desperately to focus on his face, even as her vision seemed started to blur slightly. She couldn’t know it but she was teetering back and forth, no longer able to stay upright as she had been.

“I’ll…. I’ll never…” Alexia faltered, jumping as if startled as his bare hand touches the smooth skin of first her knee and then up her thigh. The short skirt she wore doing nothing to hinder the exploration of her flesh. “I…. I won’t! You can’t have slaves!” Alexia stuttered, his hand distracting her greatly even as she squirmed, and tried to move backwards. Protest though she may, one glance in her eyes would tell that she is succumbing to the drugs, and fast.

He smiles at her softly and runs his other hand up the opposite thigh, soon brushing his fingers along the sides of her panties. "There are still many places on earth where there are slaves my dear..." He grips her panties softly and starts to pull them down her legs slowly, letting his finger run along her legs. He looks up at her face and smirks "And you will... And I'm sure you'll quite enjoy it..." He moves over her slightly after he removes her panties and makes her lay on her back again, her eyes were trying hard to focus on him. "Relax..." He slips his hand up her thighs and under skirt, allowing his fingers to slowly brush over her pussy, gently pushing her legs apart. "I'll take good care of you..." He stares at her and he pushes past her lips to softly rub her clit and over her entrance. His other hand slowly pushes her top up and pulls her bra down to expose her breasts "Very good care of you..." He leans down and licks at her nipples, then suckles one softly.

"N-no!" Alexia wiggled frantically, completely unaccustomed to the strong sensations that he was invoking. Her big green eyes were wide open, even as Thomas started to play with her emotions and body. With the chain keeping her mostly in place, and his fingers creating fires that spread to her core, she couldn't help but arch her back. She whimpered helplessly in wanton abandon as he found her secret spot. Even as she begged and squirmed, her hands weakly grabbing at her rapidly disappearing clothing, it was all for not. For every inch or two she gained in putting her panties back into place, or the straps of her bra back on to her shoulders, his fingers expertly played her body like the most magnificent of instruments. Alexia wasn't a stranger to sex, but never anything like this. Combined with the drugs and the fog in her mind it was impossible for her body not to respond. Her nipples quickly hardened to meet his tongue, while the juncture between her legs started to moisten.

"Please! You.. you can't!" Alexia tried, voice breaking off as the pleasure crawled up her spine. She not sure what she was pleading for, whether it to stop or continue.

"Oh but I can... And by the sound of it... You like it..." He slips his fingers past her lips and slowly starts to pump his fingers into her, his thumb softly rubbing over her clit. "That's it Alexia... Moan for me..." He smirks a her and rubs her clit a bit faster, then leans down and suckles her nipple again, even giving it a light nip. He could feel her starting to get wet and grins against her breast, he suckles a bit harder and thrusts his fingers a bit deeper. He pulls from her breasts and looks at her "You like that... Don't you Sweety..." He smiles at her and starts to gently massage her breast with his free hand, he gently adds another finger " This would have been so much nicer if this had been your first time... Guess I'll just have to settle for ever other time..."

While Alexia isn’t a virgin, she is far from experienced. The one encounter she did have lasted maybe ten minutes from the time clothes were taken off and then put back on. Needless to say, it isn’t very satisfying for the teen. That is partly why she hadn’t risked another repeat. That also meant her body was ripe for the taking. Having been preparing for this moment for so long Thomas, courtesy of a private investigator, knows this as well as the teen.

That is also why Alexia is having such difficulty keeping herself under control. Whether it is the drugs or Thomas’s skill at making the girl whimper and moan, it doesn’t matter. Unwanted pleasure races from the core of her femininity and into her very soul. And that is just from having the tender buds of her nipples sucked and licked. “Nngh! Please!” Alexia manages to say, groaning as her slick walls cling tightly to his fingers. “S-stop! N-no!” The instant she feels contact with her engorged clit, she involuntarily cries out. “A m-moment!” the teen tries. All she wants is a minute to catch her breath, to regain the senses he is so skillfully making her lose.

Of course, that is Thomas’s objective and as he does before, continues. It does not take long for Alexia’s breath to turn into short pants. With each stab into tight core, she wiggled, trying to scoot backwards to avoid the fingers. Only to find that he easily follows, and soon he has the teen’s hips rolling, bucking upwards to meet his oh-so-talented fingers.

Thomas grins as he watches her try and fight it, but with the drugs and her inexperience he was able to play her body fine a fine tuned instrument until she was bucking and moving with him. He smiles down at her, he had moved up against the headboard in her attempt to get away from him, only managing to trap herself further. When she started to move with him he sped up his fingers as a small reward, and leans down to suckle her nipples a bit harder "That's it Sweety... I knew you'd like it..." He leans over her a bit more and gently adds another finger, he cups her cheek softly and rubs it gently, looking her in the eyes. "I heard your first time didn't go so well... I'm hoping to make up for that..." He rubs her clit a bit faster as she moans again, he tries to keep eye contact with her, he can her her breathing speed up slightly. "You feel something... Don't you..." He smiles "Something building up... In the pit of your stomach..." He speeds up more and curls his fingers slightly, looking for her sweet spot "Don't fight it... Just let it build..."

He had learned through several sources about her life, what she like to eat, drink, read, watch, who she liked and her expreances with them, he even had information on her from her maid staff at home. There were still a few things he didn't know, like what she did in private, he didn't know if she ever played or touched herself, he didn't know if she had ever had a real orgasm, he hoped she hadn't. He kept his eyes on her, he wanted to watch her first climax from him, the first of many, but those would come later, this would be her first one with him and he didn't want to miss it. "That's it... A little more..." He spoke softly to her, watching her breathing increase and her hips would roll faster, but he stayed the same pace, wanting her to build up slowly. He stares at her and doesn't let her look away from him, gently keeping her face towards him, he leans down and even kisses her softly, before pullin back to watch her again.

Alexia twists and turns, nervous about how Thomas is making her feel. She doesn’t want to feel like this. Each thrust of his fingers is brilliantly synced with the contact on her clit. Her treacherous body, regardless of what her brain wants, merrily assists Thomas by providing plenty of lubrication.

Fortunately the teen didn’t have to suffer the humiliation of seeing the glistening wetness on her thighs or his digits, but she knows it was happening. How else could he, instead of listening to her pleas for him to stop, he speeds up. “I… I don’t like it!” Alexia lies, becoming more upset as the strange feelings only build, increasing with each passing second. “Please stop!” Horrified, and with her nerves on fire she made another attempt to get away from Thomas.

This time she used her hands to try to push herself up and off his fingers, but it didn’t work. With just a curl of his fingers he had her literally hooked. Alexia’s forest green eyes pop open in shock as the shift inside her body allows him to find that certain spot that would make her go crazy. “No more!” cries Alexia, the waves of pleasure overwhelming her senses. “I-I can’t,” she pants helplessly. “I can’t take it.” Each time she begs, he reassures the girl with a kiss, not stopping at all.

Before long even her ability to talk is taken away. The muscles in Alexia’s lower body tense even as her back arches. Her silky slick inner walls squeeze his fingers so tightly it is almost painful. The pressure both on his digits and within her body only increases as she teeters just at the point of an explosive orgasm.

Thomas grins at her and keeps it up talking softly to her the closer she gets, he glances down as she starts to clamp down on his fingers. He looks back at her "Good girl... That's it... Cum for me..." He says softly, her eyes looked glossy and frantic at the same time, she was beautiful, he curls his fingers again to rub her sweet spot "Deep breaths Sweety..." He grins slightly and runs her cheek again, helping her calm slightly and keep her looking at him. "That's it... Look at me... Good girl..." He keeps his fingers curled and thrust them a bit faster as she tightens more, her orgasm was close and he was going to make her remember it.

Alexia is very much like a volcano, primed and ready to erupt. She moans loudly, and grabs at Thomas' wrist, trying to push them off and out of her overheated body. He made it clear that he has no such intentions and starts to openly encourage her to give in. The more Alexia tries to resist, it seems like he reciprocates by making the pleasure all she can think about. Her entire world is centered on the wonderful feelings that is coming from between her legs. If it isn't for him occasionally grasping her chin and making her glazed eyes look at him, she would have turned her head away, and used her hair to hide her face.

The rhythmic mewing, grows until Alexia's cries turn into screams. The teen's face and chest flush red as the muscles in her thighs and legs quiver and spasm as the tension finally lets go. The girl's vision turns into blurry stars as her muscles clamp down around his fingers, soaking them in moisture as her powerful orgasm takes hold over her body. So incredible is her climax that she struggles for breath. His fingers not giving her any reprieve. They continued to play her body like a fiddle, making her scream as he prolongs her orgasm. Seconds might as well have been hours, Alexia is overwhelmed, and voice grows horse from her cries, until it becomes too much.

In much the same way a light is turned off, the teen's eyes roll back into her head. Every muscle goes lax as she passes out. Compared to what she just experienced, the girl is suddenly peaceful. With Her soft skin glistening from sweat, and the air heavy with her arousal, Alexia is a silent seductress, a pixie that most any other man would lose all control; unable to resist the charms and beauty her nubile body offers.

He continues to stare at her as her orgasm finally takes hold of her, he keeps up his movements to prolong her pleasure as long as he can, finally pulling away once she passes out. He smirks and slowly removes his fingers, bringing them up to his lips to slowly lick clean as he watches her. He smirks slightly, most men would just take her at this point, but not him, he wanted her awake and knowing what was happening to her, he spreads her legs and leans down, but he would indulge in a little treat. He lays down slightly and holds her legs open, giving him a nice view of her glistening pussy, he grins and starts to lick her clean, slowly teasing her clit with his tongue until she moans softly in her sleep. He keeps everything light enough that it won't wake her and listens to her soft sighs and mewls as he continues to tease her, she had been beautiful when she came and wanted to see that again, but not while she was asleep. After a few minute her sits up and cleans his face, then gets up and moves to leave, he'd let her sleep it off and think on what he was able to make her do, he leaves the room.

After such a powerful orgasm one might expect her arousal to decrease. Even though the drugs potency had diminished, it is still plenty strong to keep her body primed and ready for sex. That is why Alexia is so responsive despite soundly sleeping. The gentle licks and caresses that Thomas offers to the slumbering girl turn into powerfully vivid dreams. As Thomas spreads her legs on the bed, Alexia's mind replicates the same action in her dream. When Thomas's tongue plays with her clit, the lover in her head does the same. Even after Thomas stops and leaves the room. Alexia's arousal is still high. The lover in her dreams tries to replicate what Thomas did to her - giving her the most powerful climax of her life.

Alexia's mind does a good job conjuring a dream and even a fully fledged invisible, mystical lover. But no matter how hard she tries, no matter the fantasy. The dreams are never able to bring her the earth-shattering pleasure and release that Thomas does. She doesn't get nearly enough stimulation to approach the peak of orgasm and that denial makes the girl unconsciously squirm about. Through the watchful lens of the camera’s he could see everything. The restless teen wiggling, tangling the sheets about her body.

Thomas keeps an eye on her for a few hours, when he notices her tossing and turning, he gets up from his computer and leaves his office, he was doing some late night paperwork. "Alright... Let's see how she's doing..." He stretches and walks down the hall, her current room was not far from his office, he wanted to keep her close throughout her training. He slowly enters her room and walks over to the bed, he looks at her for a few minutes until he hears her soft moans and smirks. He stands and removes his shirt, then gently untangles her from the sheets and lays her back on the bed and moves to lay over her, pushing her top up gently he unhooked her bra. He removes her bra and tosses it to the floor, then starts on her breasts, licking and suckling her nipples and kneading them gently with his hands, he glances up at her to see if she'd react or wake.

Alexia’s body has been under enormous stress the last few hours. First she is drugged into unconsciousness. Then she is drugged to increase her sensitivity and pleasure. Lastly, Thomas expertly plays her body until she has the largest and most intense orgasm of her life. Although her mind tries to replicate those wonderful feelings leading up to her climax, her body is exhausted. Despite the soft moans and infrequent movement of an arm or leg, she doesn’t wake up as Thomas rearranges the girl on the bed.

The silk sheets that she is using to turn herself into an eggroll are carefully taken away. He only has to pause for a moment to wait for the teen to quiet herself, before returning to his work. Her shirt and bra disappearing to fully expose the soft curves of her breasts, and the swollen pink nipples topping them. Hard nubs that are just too appealing to be left alone, and he begins to play, pinch and pleasure some of the most sensitive parts of her body. Even still, she doesn’t waken, despite her back slowing arching to meet his talented, tormenting tongue. In a matter of minutes Alexia is gasping, quiet moans reaching his ears as she perilously teeters between unconsciousness, and wakefulness.

He smirks up at her as she starts to moan softly and rub his hands along her sides before moving down her body to kiss at her belly, teasing her navel with his tongue slightly. He then moves further down and spreads her legs again, he kisses and nips along her thighs before starting on her lips, he licks and teases before spreading her lips slightly. He glances up at her again before attacking her, licking and suckling her clit quickly, knowing just where to touch from much experance, he suckles her clit harder before slowly pumping a few fingers into her. He curls them again to lightly tease her sweet spot deep inside and smirks against her when she bucks slightly, he starts to flick his tongue quickly over her clit while slowly rubbing her inside, he can hear her breathing quicken and feel her body shivering.

If Alexia were awake she may very well have giggled at his featherlight touch. But she isn’t and that is why she almost imperceptively moves from side to side. When his tongue meets the thin skin around her belly button, that does garner a reaction. Unlike previously where she is actively moving towards his touch, this time she moves away. There wasn’t any real logical reason for this and since she is unconscious there is no way to find out. But that doesn’t matter because he continues his journey northwards.

Kisses and licks travel upwards, first the left leg, then the right thigh, her hips and then back to the center. Alexia’s brain may have been primed for sex, but her body was not. Much of the moisture that had so copiously covered his fingers and allows him to easily rub and thrust into her flesh is gone.

Thomas has no trouble pushing her lips out of the way to expose the hard ridge of her clit. He also has no trouble finding the small pearl and sucking on it vigorously. Alexia moans, shivering as the unwanted pleasure makes its way up nerves and into a brain that only wants to sleep. Exhaustion is the only thing keeping her from fully enjoying his ministrations.

However that changes as soon as he thrusts two fingers into her body. So close to being awake, the unexpected movement is painful. The wetness that is present, not enough to make entry smooth, and frictionless. The sharp stab causes the teen to jerk into wakefulness with a cry. Instantly she tries to scoot backwards, to evade the probing fingers.

“No more!” Alexia helplessly pleads to him. “So tired! Let me sleep! I.. I..” She stops mid-sentence as Thomas finds that magical spot inside her body. She involuntarily squirming as the pain and pleasure mix into a collage sensations that she has never felt before.

“You.. you can’t!” she tries to reason. Alexia pants, breath beginning to quicken. “Please, not again. You’re….. you’re killing me.” In response he jabs, his fingers into her tight hole even deeper. “Ngh!” A finger tip pressing hard against the slick, velvety walls causing her mouth to open in a wordlessly scream.

Thomas glances up at her from between her thighs and smirks against her again, he could tell she was close again and he just continues her ministrations, he did slow a bit as she was not as wet as before. He teases her clit again by flicking his tongue quickly against it "You can't deny you like it..." He goes back to suckling her clit harder and keeping his fingers on the little bud inside her, pressing and rubbing it as he suckles her, she was slowly getting wetter as his fingers were moving easier. He'd remember for next time to keep some lube with him, he had felt her slight winces and didn't want her to associate any pain with him. He kept up his steady rhythm and continued to watches her as he pushed her closer again.

Alexia does indeed enjoy like what he is doing, but she would not let him know that. Besides, she is fairly certain he knows already given that juncture between her thighs is wet and slippery, and not only because of his saliva. When he sucks her clit into his mouth and quickly laps at the nub, she arches towards him. The girl’s hips starting to thrust upward, trying to meet his questing fingers once again. Alexia’s moans are soft at first but grow in volume. The teen’s hands grab at the bed sheets, gripping them tightly as the pleasure waves over her nubile body. Knowing that if he keeps it up she will climax again she closes her eyes. Squirming violently as he gives special attention to the magical spot inside that made her go so crazy.

He could feel it, she was getting so close she couldn't even fight it anymore, it only made him move faster, her hips were pushing against him, her legs were shaking and her her walls were twitching around his fingers. 'That's it... Just give in...' He thought as he listens to her breathing become irregular and heavy, he glances up from his spot and sees her gripping the bed sheets and her eyes closed tight, he didn't like that. He slides his hand up her side and cups her breast, rolling and pinching her nipple, then lightly nips her clit to get her attention, he wanted her looking at him as he made her cum, wanted her watching him as he gave her pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom