Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The crazy and confused. (Openots & OnnaOtaku)

Kari went up to the desk and leaned on it before she picked up her schedule and looked it over. Nodding a little, she turned back to the woman and smiled at her as she spoke about something softly to her. When that was done, she tapped the desk and left the desk, moving to the side for the next one in line.

Thomas followed shortly after, deciding that it wasn't too important to find out what she was saying to the other woman. Quickly, he scanned over the schedule, glad that he had all of the courses he wanted. "So, did you get the classes you wanted?" He asked, looking up from the sheet to her.

Kari nodded with a smile. "All the ones I wanted. Plus the necessary few." She shrugged and looked up at Thomas. "I'm not happy with those, but they're needed anyway. What about you? Got what you wanted?"

"Yep." He replied looking the paper over. "Except chemistry." With a shake of his head. "I've always been terrible at it." The way he saw it, chemistry was another way to make math more difficult.

The girl smiled. "But you get to blow things up in that class," she told him happily. "I'm good in that class so I could help you, if you'd like."

Back
Top Bottom