Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(MxF)(YIM RP) Dom M seeks desc F

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only rp through YIM or AIM, I can be on a lot during the day and night, but prefer the flexibility that instant messangers allow me to have. I hope to find a few players for some long term play. My YIM is devianttales PM me if you want to play over AIM.​

I love all things that fall along the lines of BDSM, Master/slave, blackmail, humiliation, degrading, bondage, drug usage, incest, medieval, modern, sci fi, futuristic, etc. I love to brainstorm also, I am a friendly person, please say hi and lets talk about the possibilities.​

***** Twisted Fairytales *****

I am open to all kinds of fairytales, I just might not have an idea for them yet. If you have one you would like to try, let me know and we will figure something out.​

Cinderella: I see her personality being that of an attention starved young women. Her stepfamily picking on her at every turn to the point of her imaging that mice and birds talk to her and are her friends. I can see a man finding her crying in the pumpkin patch just before the ball. I could see her stepmother having her serve a guest for dinner. Maybe she sneak out in the slums of town to make friends but makes the wrong ones.

Sleeping beauty: We can spin this one it so many different ways. My favorite is her curse is seen as a plague. The peasants flee, her kingdom falls as the King and Queen leave and no one will take them if they bring the sleeping princess with them. After years, an explorer ventures into the forbidden land to find this lost jewel.

Others: Come pick my brain!

***** Brainwashing/Mind Control/Hypnosis *****

I would love to explore the gradual or sudden change in a woman. The social and mental inpack of this.​

The Collar: It was designed to help the paralyzed to walk, but the inventor discovered the ability to alter the user's mind. We can add all kinds of side effects, persons to use it on or anything else. If you are interested please talk with me.

Hypnosis: The force of subliminal suggestion to slowly warp a woman's mind. Having it where the suggestion slowly wears off and needs to given over and over again until it is permanent to one that needs to slowly change them as one that is too big of a change does not stick.

Family Takeover:
This idea would revolve around my character after the death of his father. The will was never updated after the recent or pending marriage to his new bride. The whole estate is transferred to the son, leaving the step-family penniless and homeless.

That is the basic structure of the play, we can adjust it to willing submission or blackmail/force in taking over the those that are left around the house. Family could involve stepmom, stepsisters, maids. We can even explore out of the house as my character is suddenly wealthy and powerful and what he does with this sudden power.

Greek Mythology:
Sparta going to war against Athens, classic battle between believes as Sparta takes their spoils of war. A sacrifice could be offered up, trying to prevent a war. Maybe priestesses taken from an unfavorable temple.

Goddess stripped of her Powers:
In a weird event, any of the Goddesses find themselves stripped of her powers, not a mortal on earth, easy prey for any worshipers of her rival Gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom