Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF - Slave Rape Roleplay- BEAT ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixLucivar

Super-Earth
Hey , My name is Phoenix and I am looking for a Literate roleplay partner, Who is up fo a Rape / Slave Rp.

I'm Looking For a HEAVY RAPE, PHYSICAL VIOLENCE RP

-No one-liners. I usually write 1-2 paragraphs at the very minimum and would like to get that in return.
-I like a well-rounded story. That means, drama, conflict, romance, etc... With that said, while I do prefer romance in my stories, I don't do the whole 'love at first sight' deal. I like everything to develop naturally. And often i like the romance to be developed difficultly.
-I have no problem with violence, sex, etc. When it comes to sex, though I have no problem with the details, the story May or May not revolve around sex scenes.
-I'd like to get what I give.
-Grammar and spelling are fairly important, but I'm not going to jump down your throat for a typo here and there.
-Create the story with me. I hate having to pull the plot along by myself. You're every much entitled to a say in what happens as I am. It's our story.
-I prefer to roleplay over pm. It's just easier to manage and more convenient to keep up with.

What I'm Craving:

Vampires
Demons
Fallen Angels
Rape

Oh no , Im THE DEVILS WIFE!!! :
[/i]
Angel taken captive by Lucifer ,...But there is more....She may hate him to begin with and she may just be a toy ... Wait whats this Feeling developing ...are they hers or his...or maybe they fall for one another ... or is it a phase, Maybe she even grows to Hate him even more ? You Decide where the story goes, We will lay it out together! Message me and we will set it up!! It can go many different ways.

Hey
I am interested to do this rp with you.
I am on aim and yim - do you rp on these? I don't rp on the forum much.
aim owning_master
yim pussygrinder_m29
Owning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom