Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A sudden attraction! (updated December 11, 2015 1:48am)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnyx1989

Planetoid
Would anyone be interested in a new role play I was thinking of. Motal Kombat related.

Choice an option and a character if you want. ^_^

Option 1: A girl wonders into Outworld trying to escape from her father's kingdom hoping that she can hide away so she does not have to marry the suitor her father has chosen. She gets caught up in some drama with a few bandits and finds herself in serious trouble. Either you can play someone that is saving her or can be one of the bandits. Though this person may either be a criminal or her savior she seems to find a sudden attraction to.

Option 2: Her father hires a protector for his daughter after experiencing a tragedy with his wife after she decided to venture from the kingdom. Her protector feels that maybe the daughter would be safer in Outworld than in Earth Realm. (Your choice for that or to stay in Earth Realm.) During this role play she will try to escape and attack him so she can get free of his protection. He will have to be rough with her to keep control of her and may have to use other items to keep her in one place. The reason for her to be this way is she feels he may also try to harm her like what happened to her mother.

Option 3: A war could be breaking out in a village and one of the chosen character at the bottom could be working for the side against the royal kingdom and his job could be to gain the trust of the daughter and lead her to the person he is working for. A long journey just for him to find out there might be an attraction between both of them. Even though she was a bit harsh towards him, and caused him a lot of problems on the way, but she had another side to her that was caring and very confusing to him making him feel as if he was starting to fall for her and her feelings the same.

Option 4: I am opened to some ideas for such role play, please feel free to share your ideas you may have.

Information of characters and others:

Fathers real name unknown to all and keeps his face hidden. Mostly known as Breeder for Kings. He is called that cause he breeds with women to create the perfect trophy wife. He is a very strict person and will kill if it is needed to protect his daughter, being only child left in the kingdom. All of his other daughters are older and married off now to other kings.

Father's features:
Height: 6' 9”
Weight: 220 lbs
Face: Hidden
Eyes: Red
Hair: black
Clothes: Explained in role play.

Daughter: Her name would be Aimi. She is a bit of a stubborn girl and will never take orders from anyone but her father. She is very strong with the ability to heal anything. She is a princess and was born to be a trophy wife to anyone who earned her.

Aimi's features:

Height: 5' 2”
Weight: 125 lbs
Face: half hidden behind mask. (Told in role play)
Eyes: Crystal blue
Hair: Black (Curly with half pulled up in a pony tail and bangs)
Clothing: Black strapped outfit(barely covering). Black high heel boots(To the knees), black mask (covering up to under her eyes)

Characters I may consider for the protector or criminal:
Scorpion(favored)
Sub-Zero(second choice)
Kenshi(third choice)
Rain(Forth choice)
Smoke(fifth choice)
Noob Saibot(sixth choice)
Raiden(sevethn Choice)

Finally!!!! There will be some turning points and sexual scenes because its a sexual fantasy I have and would like someone to help create it.

Message me the option number and character. ^_^

:heart: This is not character based, more of a sexual fantasy. I really want to role play this at the moment. Please private message. :heart:

Also! Private Message me if you are interested in this role play. Please do not comment, because I do not check the thread for comments. Thank you.

RE: FxM read please

please someone!!! More details to be told!

please please please

Out of 104 views not one person willing to role play a girls fantasy. :(

Come on! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey. How do you like to rp?........here in pm or in an outside room. Chatzy is a pretty cool place to use.

I love roleplaying in the first person. Happy to play other parts where the plot needs it, but first person is my favourite ?

RE: FxM read please to know my fantasy

:heart: Gonna bump again since the view is at 311. Someone please! :heart:

:heart: Bump! Consider changing the male character. Just send a message and we shall discuss this. ^_^ :heart:

:heart: Sorry I am bumping again. Need to role play and chat with someone. A bit sad at the moment so I need to do something to take my mind off the issue. So please someone accept. :heart:

RE: Read to know my fantasy! (updated July 20, 2015)

:heart: Bumping, really need more people to rp with. Please someone answer. :heart:

:heart: Bumping, any takers just message me ^_^ :heart:

The Sperminator said:
Is there any way I could get you to consider Reptile???

I am sorry i wish I could but I really don't like him that much. :/ He was never even my favorite in the game. :/ sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom