Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

molding her mind (an idea for a dedicated DOM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pull My Strings

Planetoid
I've always liked things on the more brutal side, but I would like to try something a little different.

A younger woman has fallen in with a group of people who are very into the BDSM lifestyle. She begins to experiment with it and finds out that she is a masochist. She enjoys the rougher side of sex. But before she has done very much more than light choking, a man known in the BDSM world takes an interest. He takes her into his training to mold her into his own personal toy. He makes it clear that her mind and body are his, that she will never make another decision again.

Basically, this could involve anything from extreme kinks to small, intimate detail. He would be making the perfect fuck toy, so it would be detailed and it would involve quite a bit of originality. I'm very excited to try this one since it is like nothing that I have tried before.

(I love rape ideas too, so this could be made into an imprisoned girl idea as well.)
My favorite kinks are:

anal training
gangbangs
face fucking
caning/whipping
large insertions/large dildos/large penises

My absolute nos:

pregnancy
scat

If you are intrigued, please send me a PM! I am very ready to be used and abused!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom