Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I like to be tied up and gagged. But I have conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misaki Ayuzawa

Meteorite
Hello Everyone!
I want to role play with anyone which involves me being tied up and gagged as the outcome of our role play

The don't's
*Anything extremely inappropriate, I am just 18 after all.

The things I like and the limits.
*I can be in a bikini if the kidnapper wants me to undress to my exposed limit.

*I love rope so have fun with using as much rope as you like, and please describe
every detail, I particularly like to know how restricted I am and want to be reminded how helpless I am.

*I like to wear cat ears if the kidnapper happens to have those lying around in his/her lair.

*I like being gagged, any gag is good. But I would like to be able to talk to my kidnapper once in a while when under captivity.

*When I am captive we can discuss whether or not my Stockholm syndrome causes me to have romantic feelings with my kidnapper.

*I like kissing, being tickled, hugged.

Different scenarios/ examples (more ideas can be discussed in Role play)

*Jungle:Me as a wondering adventurer that gets into trouble by tribe.

*Jail: Got caught in a max security prison.

*Wearing virtual reality goggles which shows myself in a tied up predicament which ends up feeling very realistic in reality, kidnapper could be tying me up as I get caught in traps in virtual world.

I am looking forward to role playing with anyone! So please PM me if you are interested. ^^

Hello! I'm new to the site but if you'd like to RP (; let me know, I can tie you up, kiss n lick you I'll make you my slave, want to have that wet pussy fingered? (; messege me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom