Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Farm Hands (kenny x mistress)

killer_kenny

Supernova
"You sure she didn't see your face" a voice hissed out over their blue haired prize, his thick scaled tail wrapping around her neck as he examined their nights catch, yellow eyes glowing in the dim light as he examined their prey.
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2541236
"Do you doubt my skill, I didn't even have tonpoison her drink, the girl was so oblivious she didnt feel the pinnprick her neck." A second man chuckled out. "No friends no phone i doubt any one will miss her tonight." The large man added. beneath the human and lizardman was a horned female bent over a large barell, her arms and legs draped down and tied around the wood to hold the semi-concious drugged female in place, her eyes covered by black clothe and mouth heald open by a plastic ring bound by black rubber, her pale body nude exposing large rump topped with a small fuzz ball for a tail that twitched any time one of the men touched her, her blue hair hanging past her shoulders over her curled horns which the lizard man used as handles as he lifted her head up, letting her nose graze against one of his dual cocks, the human behind her his hands firm on her supple bottom, thumbs pulling at the flesh to spread her cheeks and expose her puckered hole.

"Well let's get her warmed up then, no use in wasting a good product." The human chuckled out as he pressed his hungery flesh upon her backk door, moving his thumbs down to meet his sensative head before shoving them into her anus and spreading the tight flesh, allowing his shaft as much access as he could. With a grunt hethrust forward forcing it in dry, biting his lip as her walls clamped down arou d his member sending waves of pleasure through his body.

"Why do you get the back any ways?" The lizard man hissed out his complaint as he yanked on her horns, pulling her head down hard upon his bottom cock, his second top one rubing the bottom of its shaft against her face with the thrust. "You know I like using both."

"Because I don't want to have to deal with a pregnant victim, drugging is one thing, but forced impregnation would bankrupt us, I don't know how your cross breed babies work but I'm not taking the chance." The man grunted out his words as he began moving back and forth each thrust pushing the girl forward into his cohorts cock so much so that three thrusts in and the lizard man convulsed as the head of his cock slammed into the back of her throat, the drugged girl gagging subconsciously to get rid of the blockage in her throat, the muscles squeezing his dick. "Plus a good cum coating will make her look popular and used, now shut up and enjoy your cut of the pay." The b human added as he finally slipped his thumbs out of her, one hand grasping tight on her butt while the other slapped it hard right before every thrust.

The men continued at their double assault on their drugged victim, neither exiting from her holes as they filled her with their juices for an hour, the lizard spurt three loads of white juices onto her backbefore they both finally pulled out, letting her mouth and bleeding anus seep with their seed. Satisfied the lizard man pulled up his pants and headed to the head of the alley way as the human got to work, cutting her bindings and plopping the girl down so she sat against the cold brick wall. He took more strands of rope,tie ing them around her arms before looping above and below her chest to make her breasts more pronounced before getting mode strands and tie ing her wrists to her ankles forcing her into a kneeling position with her chest pointed out, behind her back he stuck a small machine hooked up to two needles that her carefully secured into her right arm, one fed her narcotics to keep her knocked out the other a stimulant to keep her awake enough to not choke on the loads of cum she would gather that night. With her set up he then clipped a leather cola to her neck and tied the leash around a pip next to her before taking out a marker and writing upon her breasts. 'Penis pillows' over her cleavagge, cum dumpster upon her cheeks, '$5 a load' upon her belly, and with that he secured a chastity belt like dildo upon her vagina, shoving it up and turning on the vibratory to keep the girl sexual active, keep her moaning to attract customers and keep her vagina locked up from use. With that done he placed a can for the money and a sign wi th the prices next to her and beaded back to his partner.

"You sure this is far enough away from Valentine's territory?" The lizard man asked, unsure of their actions, the legal threat wasn't what he feared, it was the pleasure ranch that ran most of the towns streets that scared him, if they found out that these men were doing such an act without their permission, jail was the least of their worries.

"Relax we are five blocks away from their territory last I checked and right by the edge of town, we'll lure in tourist but far enough away to not garner the attention of regulars, now come on let's get to the van before we scare away any customers." The human hurried his large companion along to a van across the street where they would spend the night watching their servaliance cam and make sure any 'customers' paid.
( I'll post her savior tomorrow, as a reply instead of in the intro but here you go for now)

-- 1 hour and 4 customers later --

It was three in the morning before Noah (I don't know I was thinking this Travis or Jameson, I mean he is human...ish) stumbled down the street, not overly drunk just exhausted from a hard days work followed by a good night's fun, his work for the week was done, shep brought in from grazing and sent to their respective farm for sheering, all he had todo for then next few days was relax. The man had spent his first night in one of Valentine's alley ways, he was an honest man but he had his kinks, bondage humiliation and submit ion were just a few he enjoyed in women, and a tied up WILL ING prostitute in an alley way was a good way for him to waste his money and time for a night.

Still the man knew he had to get back to the ranch before sunrise, he might not be needed on a saddle for the next few days but that didn't mean he didn't have to pitch in on the house work in exchange for room and board. So now here he was, stetson low on his face to keep the street lights out of his eyes as his boots clack ed along the paved side walk, not a care in the world. That was until a pungent smell hit his nose, that off other men's semen, something that wouldn't be too off down town but here, amongst the warehouses it was an unwelcome scent, curious though the man had to find out why it was so strong. Bhis back straightening and stride widening as the cowboy stepped with a sense of urgency now, turning the corner down the alley way to see the blue haired girl. Glistening in white cum in the abandoned alley way. This wasn't right, she was far from the other prositutes, maybe some one was prank ing her.

"Hey little lady, I think you have the wrong alleyway" he called out as he stepped forward, no response, her pointed ears didn't even twitch, and that's when his acute hearing picked up the soft click of a pump. The man's amber eyes went wide as he sprinted to her side, sliding on his knees next to her to examine her. None of Valentine's girls would ever be hooked up to a constant pump, this was all involuntary and he knew it had to stop as he found the needs and yanked them from her skin, draping his duster over her shoulders.

"Hey what do you think you're doing messing with our rig?!" A voice called out down the hallway as Noah was about to cut the ropes on her wrists, his eyes narrowing as he turned to glare at the two men that blocked his path. Noah stood up, his duster off showing a button up shortsleeve shirt and tight jeans, his body was lanky, though exposed arms showed significant tone to his muscles, he was average height for a human maybe only five ten, but he heald a presence even against the height of the lizard man as he growled out to the two.

"I'm taking your rape job down you yella' bellied bastards, is that a problem?" Noah growled out as he stepped towards the two, the human taking a step back but the lizard not budging, obviously over confident in his own size.

"She is our girl, we got her fair and square and we are not done with her." The lizard man hissed out, calling Noah's bluff, only making the cowboy growl louder, his eyes flashing gold in the night as a tearing sound came from his arms, nails turning to claws and a black fur matting the skin. The humans eyes going wide as he witnessed the act, his eyes then falling upon the revolver that hung from the Cowboys hip. "Th-the... nuetralizer?" The human stammered out in a vain hope he was wrong, the man in front of him seemed to be the ex-law keeper of the town, a werewolf of the title Noah the Nuetralizer.

The name made Noah smirk as he seemed to calm down, obvious now he that he knew he could settle this without bloodshed. "The one and only, now I don't have a car, if you get in yours and run, I'll leave it at that, but if you decide that a few dollars are worth your life well, you are welcome to stop me." He spoke calmly now, his hands not changing though as he turned and swiped the leash to release the girl from the pipe. The criminals worst fear realized, the law wasn't a threat, valentine was and so was an angery werwolf who had connections to Valentine, this was too much for him as he pulled his scaled friend down to whisper him the situation, the lizard man's eyes going wide before they both scurried to the van and rove off.

Without the constantflow of stimulant the narcotics completely took over and the sheep girl fell into Noah's arms, gingerly he took the mouth gag from her lips, doing the same with her chastity belt before he rushed down the street to get home.
(I'm going to breat this up into three posts for each part of the journey, guess it doesn't have to be this long cause she is passed out for the whole thing but it is fun to type.)

--thirty minutes later at the farm--

Noah nearly kicked down the door of the large ranch mansion as he fumbled for his keys with one hand, bursting through as he finally got the lock open and heading upstairs to the bath he had called ahead to prepare. Up in tha bath room was a bewildered older gentleman, skin leathery tan, and beard grey as stone, two broke horns stuck from the side of his head as well as drooping ears betrayed his bovine heritage, a disproving look on his face as he saw the girl when Noah slowly dropped her into the bath, letting the cum dilute in the water before the werewolf pulled the drank and turned the shower on, the water from the bath taking away most of the white gunk covering her body while the warm shower water was to soften up the crust on her skin, no words were stated as the bull man stood out side of the bathroom, in Noah's bed room as he Waite dimaptiently for an explenation.

Noah left the girl once the show got to the right temperature, stepping back and away as he figured if she awoke it would be better not to have a strange male hovering over her in the shower. Instead he realized this was as best a time as any to explain himself.

"You're lucky Luna is spending the night at the school, and her sister is working late at the bar WHAT WERE YOU THINKING BRINGING ONE OF YOUR WHORE INTO MY HOUSE" the bull man raged out, with no regard to the injured female in the other room as Noah stepped out, hid head low as he took off his stetson."she isn't one of Valentine's" Noah explained calmly as he looked up to the older male, his nostrils flaring from above his mustache. "I found her drugged and raped in an alley way, I couldn't leave her, Francis she had no clothes or identification, I have alcohal on my breath, if I went to the cops you know they wouldn't believe it wasn't me, not with my record."

The old man glared down at the cowboy as he explained, his arms fuller and breath heavy as he tried to hold back his rage with every word, letting the explenation spin through his head a few times before his eyes softened and arms unraveled. The mountain of a man giving out a defeated sigh as he shook his head, his fingers coming up to press at his temples. "Fine, she is your problem though, I'll go see if luna has any clothing that might fit the girl, get her decent before any of the girls come home. And if she shows any signs of problem we ARE calling the hospital, cops or no." Francis said in his defeat as he walked out of the shepard room, heading down the hall toone of his daughters rooms to grab some old clothes, the sheep girl seemed taller than Luna but her bust was much smaller, he figured a t-shirt would fit her, noot flatter her but fit her.

Noah breathed out a sigh of relief as the rage left Francis' eyes, thanking the maker that his boss was quick to anger but also quick to forgive. He gave a confident nod as Francis walked past him. "Believe me sir, this will all turn out alright." He said with another nod of confirmation, waiting for the bull to leave the room before falling upon his bed with a heavy grunt, the adrenaline leaving his body, Noah figured he could close his eyes for a few minutes, let the water run on the girl, hopefully by the time his eyes opened she would be waking or atleast in an easier state to clean off the writing on her body.

The sound of water was the first thing she noticed when her eyes slowly opened. She softly moaned fighting the need to wake. The sheep girl's body rolled in the tub, curling into a ball as she tried to go back to sleep. Her head tucked under her arms to use them as a pillow and shield. The warm water felt wonderful against her skin. It took a moment for her to become conscious enough to start questioning things like where was the water coming from? Wait she was in a tub, how did she get in a tub? The sheep rolled onto her back, pulling herself up to lean against the back wall. Her eyes grew wide as she looked down at her body. She was naked! She was covered in splatters of a white sticky substance in various areas of her body and there was black ink dripping from her chest. "Penis pillows.." she softly slurred. "How wasted did I get?" She wondered. The shower water beat down on the top of her head, matting her hair against the side of her cheeks and clinging to her shoulders and chest. She ignored the water dripping off the tip of her nose as she tried to remember how she got here, wherever here was. The first clear memory she had was having drinks at a club. After failing a long day of job hunting she had gone to a local night club to drown out her troubles. She remembered having a few drinks and then everything turned black. Pitch black. She could not see but she could hear and feel. In and out of consciousness she remembered the cold night air against her sweaty skin. Hands groping her most vulnerable areas, feeling over her smooth skin and taking what they wanted without any regard of what she thought. The white stuff it was semen! Pausing her train of thought the girl shuddered. She had to get it off. However the drugs had not worn off yet. She was too weak and possibly too lazy to even stand. So she flicked her toes against the drain stopper and then used her feet to knock over a bottle of body wash into the tub.

Celest slumped low letting the shower begin the fill the large tub. The force of the water hitting the surface started to create bubbles. She smiled with the comfort that she was now soaking in soapy water. Then her mind went back to figuring out the night. Her bumm hurt just thinking about it. She remembered feeling restrained by something, unable to move. Two men had drugged and taken advantage of her. Then she did not know how it transitioned but she was on her knees as one man after another came. Each had their own greedy touch, their own musky smell and a thick cock to stuff her mouth. She adjusted her jaw looking down at her stomach as she read the ink. "Five dollars?! That's it?!" She was instantly insulted. Not from the fact that they had written on her body and objectified the her as a glorified glory hole. She was upset they had only charged five dollars. Surely she was worth more than that on the streets. Not that she would stoop so low, but if she had gotten on her knees to give a man a bj she would have charged much more. Now she felt cheated. And a little disappointed. If she had known this was going to happen she might have played the night out differently, used her mouth to work one night and earn enough to live off at least a months rent. As the bubbled water rose to cover her stomach and meet with her large chest she looked over to the door.

Okay so she was drugged, tied up, and used as a cum dumpster. Her body shuddered. Her thighs twitched and toes curled for a second. She ignored all these signs as she continued to think. That still didn't explain how she got in this tub. Did those men take her? Had they kidnapped her for good and planed on selling her to the highest bidder? If that was true why did they leave her alone and untied? She thought back again, before she blacked out something happened. Someone was there. His appearance was hazzy at best in her mind. A man with a country accent. She remembered growling and something about a valentines... that was weird it wasn't february. The man fought off the others. He must have taken her to his place. She sighed, if he fought off the other men he must not be too bad. Not to mention he had left her alone in this wonderfully warm shower. If anything she felt a little safer with this knowledge.

Too tired and still feeling some of the effects from the drugs, Celest let her body relax fully in the tub. By time the man returned the shower was still running and the tub was covered in pink bubbles. Her soaked head and arms were the only thing seen above the foam. Well at least it was for a second. When the door knob turned and some one stepped inside, not caring who it was, the sheeps' instincts were to be cautious. She rolled over, ducking down behind the front edge of the tub. A pair of small horns and big teal eyes slowly came up to peek over the edge. Thin fingers curled over the ledge to keep herself from slipping. Her big eyes looked as if she had been caught in the head lights, that expression did not really change when she finally got a good view of her captor. Or was it savior? Either way he was attractive.

Noah's ear twitched the moment an unfamiliar voice hit them, his eyes shooting open, immediately alert. Not because of her, but more from his training as a shepard, he was a customer to awaking to unfamiliar sounds. Just because his mind was awake did not Mena his body was though, his adrenaline had run out finally, body aching from the seasons work and the late night fun. It wasn't u til she spoke again that the man knew he had to get up. Groaning out he pushed himself up to a sitting position, slumping forward to yank his boots off and setting his hat down on his bed before he pushed off to check on the little lamb.
The rancher had to hold back a chuckle as he poked his head in in time to see her dip under the water. "Good, you're alert and awake." He mused out as he stepped in, patting her head as he walked passed her to crouched down and turn off the water. "Now don't be goin' and wastin' all the warm water. The name's Noah by the way" He spoke in a cheerful tone as the water fizzled to a stop before he dipped his fingers into the bubbles to test the temperature as he sat upon the he edge of the porcelain tub, taking his finger out to rest his elbows on his knees and look over to the large teal eyes, giving a warm smile as he spoke. In the light she could see his skin was sun tanned but the man was of an obvious Caucasian ancestory, his hair short and spiked though it was more hair hair than intentional all black except for a tuft of white at the front middle of his forhead.

"So darlin' am I going to get a name, or are those big blue eyes all i'm getting out of ya?"he added as his fingers lazily flipped up to gesture to her face, obviously the man had relaxed down after seeing the girl in a healthy state.

The girl was quiet as he came in the room in a cheerful mood. He acted as if it were normal to come into a bathroom with a naked girl in it. He gently pat her head then sat on the edge of the tube to turn off the water. The man was calm and friendly though he looked a little rough around the edges. She thought she smelt some alcohol when she spoke but that could have possibly been her. She had absolutely no room to make judgement on that. He kept his clothes on, that was a good sign. Her little tail twitched nervously under the water as he asked for a name. Should she give it to him? He seemed nice enough and gave his. "Celeste" She finally spoke out sheepishly. "Is this your place?" She asked him from behind the protection of the tub wall. "You saved me from the ally and took me to your house instead of to a hospital?" She asked trying to make sense of what had happened. "Why?" Her questions were short and to the point.

"Celeste, now that's a pretty name, fitting too. Stars for eyes." He mused with a self assured nod, "my house? HA no, I'm just a dusty ol' sadle tramp this kind family took in. This IS my bath and room in their house though." He explained cheerfully though the grin wavered as she spoke of the hospital, he face scrunch ing in thought as he leaned forward again . "Now that is a good and honest question... a hospital would have been helpful, but they would ask too many questions, and we'll the law would get involved and we'll darlin' I do not have a good track record with the law in that town." He explained though tried not to go into the reasons why before continueing. "Plus they didn't well, you're lil' honey trap hadn't been touched, and our Farma' Frank is good with medicine, he couldah easily takin' care of you if the drugs sent ya realin'." He ended with a confident nod before straightening up atain, his gaze finally leaving her to look himself I the mirror across the room. "So lil' miss Celeste I must ask, embarassin' as it might be, I found ya in your birthday suite and well, is there any thin' I should go back and look for for ya? A purse or a phone?" He asked curiously, unsure of what to ask the girl, this wasn't a common occurrence for the ranch hand, he partook in simulated rape and forced sex, he didn't have much experience of this knd.

If he could see the cheeks hidden behind the porcelain they were as pink as the bubbles in the tub from his cheesy complement. While he continued to answer her questions her eyes did not move from upon him. It was almost as if she was holding him in place with her big eyes. She wasn't really but she was studying him closely, trying to find hints of lies or devious intent. There were none. He appeared to be telling the truth from what she could tell. She wondered what he had gotten in trouble with the law for. She imagined from his judge in character it was probably something like fighting thugs in the alleyway or being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He went past it so fast she made a mental note to ask about it later. That note washed away fast when he referred to her womanhood as honeytrap. They didn't? She remembered feeling something down there. Her eyes disappeared from sight as she looked down, unable to see anything in the bubbles. She was a little confused as she followed his eye back towards the mirror. Her honeypot wasn't embarrassing but talking about her purse was? He was a strange farmhand. He had a point though. "I did not have a purse just my phone and a little cash in my pocket. Those men probably took them. I can get a new id and phone. I couldn't send you back there for something like that." He finally got her to speak a little more. As she began to think more clearly something he said finally sunk in with her. "Wait how did you know they didn't ..." Her eyes motioned down into the water instead of saying 'honeypot' "you studied my body THAT thuroughly?!" Her brows burrowed and she had raised her voice accusingly.

The man tilted his head away from her as he pondered how best to tell her how he knew of her situation, his leg bobbing rapidly under his arm as he grew reluctant to tell her. Though he figured it was best she knew the whole truth of her situation as he swung his head back to look down at the floor between his legs. "Ya see, I didn' have ta do much studyin'." He explained with a nervous chuckle as he nodded his head up to the sink under the mirror, where the cut chastity belt vibratory sat. "I brought it back incasin' you decided to take the case to the federales, the two... rapist didn' seem smart enough to have wiped their prints." He elaborsted, his voice seemed to have lost some of its joy as he spoke in a more serious matter of fact tone now, it was hard to see such a fun little toy and think of it in such a negative way. "I found you with that stuck 'n locked up in ya, no semen on it, so 'nless they cleaned ya before puttin' ya on the market... well i'm sure you don't have to worry." He ended with a sigh as he pushed himself up off his knees to stand, the conversation obviously taking a toll, not wishing to go into much more detail so soon. "I should be lettin' you finish up now, Frank'll be here soon with a fresh pair of linens for ya, if he hasn' already dropped them off." Noah added as he headed to the door, turning to give her a reassuring smile and a nod of his head before he slipped out of the room.

He seemed to get nervous at her accusation, not a guilty nervous but she could tell he was holding something back. Her eyes followed his to the sink and she realize he was nervously trying to find a way not to hurt her feelings when explaining the ugly truth of the situation. Just looking at the device made her long ears and tail twitch. Her small body physically shuddered. She could almost feel it still buzzing inside her. Was this a normal reaction? She should have been horrified. She was but at the same time she wasn't. Instead as he continued to explain why he kept the device she felt a little guilty. She instantly knew she was not going to press charges. She did not have the money to take the men to court. Nor did she want to go through all that trouble of parading herself as the victim and all the court dates. It was over, she was safe now, those men would get what was coming to them. "I see... thank you." She found herself at a loss of words as he stood up and walked out the room.

Thank you? That was all she could say was thank you?! Celeste wanted to kick herself after Noah had left. She could have come up with something better to say than that. She sighed while pushing herself back to lay in the tub. Her hand finally reached for a clothe as she let everything he told her sink in. She had been drugged, raped and then used as a cum dumpster for random strangers. She had hit her lowest point yet all she could think about was the man that had just left the room. Instead of taking advantage of her like everyone else he carried a naked vulnerable girl home, stuck her in the bath and walked out the room. Not once did he try to peek beneath the bubbles. Was she not pretty? Maybe he had a girlfriend and was loyal to her, he seemed the loyal type. Or maybe he was gay. All the good ones were gay. As she began to was herself she decided that before she got dressed and left, likely to never see the man again, she was going to try to get something good to happen out of this night. "Noah..." She called out softly through the door. "Could you come here for a minute?" She requested. This time when he came in he would be able to see her face. Big blue eyes, the words written on her cheeks illegible now the black ink dripped down her cheek and a little on her neck. Her wet blue hair clung to the side of her head and over her shoulders. The pink bubbles hide most of her breasts. "I-I am having trouble reaching my back. Could you help me out?" She asked as she rose up on her knees exposing more skin, the pink bubbles covered her nipples like frosting as she turned in the tub so that her bare back faced him.

Francis had dropped off te clothes by the time Noah left the bathroom, the farmer obviously expected the girl to stay the night as he had left some of luna's more modest sleepwear on Noah's bed, it was just one of Luna's button up pajama tops with pants and boxer shorts, already he knew Francis didn't want a strange girl prancing around in his daughters more intimate underwear, it was understandable but amusing, the older man had even left a pare or tube socks for the girl, the night could make the wood floors cold. Noah had just finished inspecting the clothing when the girls soft voice caught his ears, quickly he folded everything up into his arms and popped his head in.

"Any thing troublin' you miss?" Noah asked curiously as he poked his head in, his lips cracking I to a warm smile when he saw the girls full face, she was braver or atleast more comfortable with him now, that was a good sign. Her next request though felt odd as he looked at her bare back, her flesh h spotless and perfect, the soak under the shower head had taken all the hardened cum off her back already, still he wasn't going to argue withb his guest as he stepped in. "Drugs still effectin' your mobility? Can't reach back yet, no problem darlin' I'll be right with ya." He mused in a reassuring tone, giving her her own excuse as to why he would even need to help her.

"Frank brought ya a pare of sleepwear, don' think he wants to be givin' away his daughters clothin' so freely, you'll have ta wait till miss Luna gets home to do some dress up." He informed in an amused little tone as he set the clothing in a pile on a small table by the tub so she could get them when she was done, at the same time he removed another towel from the table and knelt behind Celeste. Slowly he dipped the rag into the warm water behind her wi th one hand while his other brushed her wet hair off of her back, once hher flesh was bare he came up slowly began rubbing her flesh in soft circular motions. "mosta' tha gunk is off ya back already." He informed in a soft tone. "But I understand if ya feel dirty still, just tell me when you feel clean." Noah spoke, as if he were oblivious to her little ploy to get physical contact from him, and I a sense he was, he wouldn't dare think that a rape victim was already so willing to allow the touch of a man for intimate reasons, not on the same night.

Celest nodded her head sheepishly going along with his excuse. She could not have said it better herself. "Its alright I am sure that will do just fine." She said as she observed the folded clothes in his hand from over her shoulder. She took note that he called the girl Frank's daughter and not girlfriend. The girl seemed to relax as began rubbing her back. She nodded her head when he told her to tell him when he could stop. How about never. She thought to herself. "Not many would help me like this. Most people would have seen me in the alleyway and turned away as fast as possible. Or they would take advantage of... " She started to see the negativity of it all comming and stopped herself, getting to the point. "You're a good guy Noah" She told him as her hands scooped up some of the bubbles and blew them out her hand.

After she had felt his hand wash every inch of her back. She turned sideways to look at him. "Did I get the writing off?" She asked as she touched her cheek. "I couldn't see in the mirror." She said referring to her hight. "And was afraid I would slip if I tried to get up to see."

"You give too lil' credit to your fellow man, I'm sure there was some one right behind me, just waitin' to save a pretty little thing like you." Noah mused modestly, trying to make the situation sound better than it had been, in reality she had been propped up in a pretty secluded place, no one decent would have probably found her tonight if it wasn't on his route home. Still it was best not to dwell on such dark possabilities of the past. his train of thought thankfully broken as she turned to expose her smeared cheek, the farmhands solem face breakign into a chuckle as he raised teh rag to scrub her cheek. "are ya curse with bad luck, or two left feet? to be afraid of slippin' so easily?" He asked, trying to get soem small talk in that wasn't about the ordeal of the night, takign the rag from erh face to rub her soft flesh with hsi thumb, makign sure ti was all off. "good, now turn the other cheek" He ordered softly, waitign for her t comply before he repeated teh process, going at it methodically but trying not to be too rough on the girls soft skin.

She smiled as he tried to be modest but ended up calling her pretty. So he did find her a little attractive. "Maybe..." She said simply to agree with him even though she knew better than to believe it. She could feel the heat burn in her cheeks as he laughed at her. Her eyes modestly shifted towards the bubbles to avoid eye contact. "It's more like a mixture of both" She confessed. Though she had to look up when he reached for her face to scrub it off. "I have had rotten luck all week." She began as she shifted her body to face towards him. "First the book store closed..." She turned her cheek "If I had not had such a long day I would not have been out so late drinking." She said skipping the part that she has spent most of the day failing at getting a new job. She did not bother burdening him with the fact that she was losing her apartment. She was in such a pathetic state as it was. "I have not tested whether I can actually stand and walk straight yet." She added for the clumsy part. Her eyes locked with his as he gently wiped her face. Despite all those problems she smiled a little, closing her eyes and tilting her head against his hand to simply enjoy the gentle touch on her skin. A moment later she opened her eyes. "I-I don't suppose you would mind..." Her voice got lower the more she spoke. She tugged at her long ear nervously, folding it forwards as she debated on whether to ask him to go that far or not. Though she was more nervous that he would say no or think of her in the wrong way if she asked than she was thinking of herself. "If you don't mind... since you are getting it off so easily...I wouldn't mind if you scrubbed the rest of the ink off?" She asked as if it was a long shot.

"When it rains it pours, just remember without the water the crops would never grow." Noah tried to comfort teh girlw ith hsi words, he ahd to admit this all seemed like a horrible set of events for her, he wasn;t even going to try and ask why she was drinking alone. her excuse for not standing made more sense than he had thought, she had been pumped full of drugs for atleast an hour befoer he had gotten to her by what was left int eh vials when he found her, and with her small body who knew how long it owuld take for her to get full mobility, her next request though surprised him a brow cocking as he looked down at the bubbles.

"You sure you wouldn' wanta do that on ya own? They got mighty envasive." he explained reluctant to dip his hands under the carpet of bubbles she had made. He wasn;t going to admit it, not to her, but the soap she had used for thebath, well it was his personal washroom, it was his body soap she had filled the water with, the sharp scent of the masculine cleaning product stung hsi sensative nose. He enjoyed the scent it was his soap after all, but it smelt liek she poured half the bottle into the water, he was surprised she was able to handle it, then again once mroe the drugs migth have been dullign her senses.still, while he wasn;t willing to venture under the water to her more private areas, he rolel dup his sleeves as he began scrubbign down ehr neck, runnign it softly over her flesh where the ink had trickled down befoer dipign the rag intot eh water to wash it off and slowly bringign it up to ehr colalr bone, runnign the fabric over her chest jsut above ehr breasts, doign the same tender methodical treaatment as her face, as he woudl scrub the ink then run hsi thumb over it to check if he had gotten it off.

She nodded her head almost immediately. Though she was edging the man on to touch her in more intimate ways than she would even speak loud, it was still a relief to hear how hesitant the man was to oblige. She really could not believe such a man had helped her. "It feels good when you do it." She reassured him. Her face when red though a moment later when she realized it was probably a bad choice in wording. "I-I mean..." She had to think and do so fast. "If you stop now then later I might be.. afraid" It was not the word she wanted to use but was having a tough time finding the right one. It must have been the drugs blocking her thoughts. "To let anyone. You know.. get this close again." She confessed as he began to wash her neck and collar bone. He could feel him getting hesitant and saw he was trying to stear away from making her uncomfortable. Her hand went on top of his. Her big blue eye looked up at him they twinkled as a soft "Please" purred from her lips. Her hand slowly guiding his over her the big squishy breast that had once been written on.

her logic seemed weak, her fear that she would be untrusting later than sooner when it came to such acts, and even then if she could scrub herself down later. Still he wasn't in a place to argue, his damned hero complex forcing him, urging him to comply to the weak drugged victim he had scooped off the streets. "well miss I-" His argumetn was cut off when she took his rough caloused hands into her own and guided them down, but before he could touch ehr suppl flesh he puleld away, standing up quickly as he cleared his throat. "this isn't goin' to work Celeste." Hisvocie stern as he walked to the end of the tub and yanked the clog out so the water began draining. without another word he moved to the sink, pulling out a spoinige and bucket formt eh cabinet udner it and turning around, looking down at the girl as the water slowly draiend away to reveal her glistenign body. she had a perfect round bust and a slim yet strogn frame to her, he didn't se any real muscle tone on her, obviously raised away from hard physical labor unlike him but she definatly kept healthy. aas teh water fianlly swirled down and the tub empty he stepepd in, barefoot but still fully clothed with his flanel and tight jeans on, slippign in behidn ehr so his legs slid in on iether side until her damp tail bumped agaisnt the denim of his crotch, her then put the bucket between erh legs under teh facet, turnign thewater on to fill it as he dipped the sponge on, his arms wrapign aroudn ehr todo teh work as hsi chin hovered over her shoulder. "see, much easier, now I can see where I have to clean." he said in a quiet tone as he pulel dhte sponge out and squeezed teh hot water over teh girls body, hsi free hand cuppign ehr large breast to hold it in place befoer he presed the sponge down upont he top of the heavenly pillow, even with his willpower hsi body shuddered as he in advertantly kneeded a singled breast between hsi palms, rubbign teh stuborn blakc ink from her pale skin.

A look of shock flickered in her eyes. Did he just say no? She was confused as he got up and firmly stated he was not going to do it. Then he yanked out the plug to let the water out. "wait if-" If he did not want to do it the least he could do was let her finish herself. Maybe he had a girlfriend. He must have a girlfriend. Men like Noah did not stay single. She didn't have that kind of luck to meet him single. She expected him to leave the room. Instead pulled out a bucket and sponge. She was quiet as she stared at him wondering what he was doing. She did not have to wonder long before he got in the tub with her. Maybe this was better. Her body shuddered from the air nipping at her wet and soapy skin. Her instincts told her to curl up instead of flash her whole nude self in front of him. She resisted this instinct he had seen her nude already. She sat up and scooted forward as he sat behind her. When he filled the bucket and dipped in the sponge her mind became a little more clear. She nodded her head as his hot breath tickled over her shoulder. "That's a good idea." She complemented. Celeste leaned back into him. His body heat now becoming her source for warmth with the water drained. Her little figure shuddered "Mmmm" he squeezed the hot water over her before his warm hand cupped her breast and placed the sponge against it. She looked down to watch him, her hands sitting on his thighs. When he began to scrub off the ink her left foot twitched, it felt like he had scratched an itch. Her cheeks flushed red. She hoped he had not seen that. Celeste tilted her head down to hide her face. Shudders ran through her chest. Maybe this was not such a good idea after all. His warm body against hers felt heavenly and now he was scrubbing and massaging her breast. She was feeling the heat start between her legs. She wanted this but, it was embarrassing, he was going to think she was a slut if he found out. "I- you're doing a good job." she encouraged him softly as she tried to control herself.

The man wasn't blind nor did he have a normal sense of smell, he saw how she reacted under his touch, the drugs obviously were no longer numbing her, and he could smell her vaginal lubricant slowly building up in her, the strong pheromones curing through the rustic shampoo scent that had invaded all of her pores. She was quiet obviously getting aroused from this, and the Wolfman had no clue how to handle it, he didn't know if she was aware how much she was telegraphic the peasure or if she even knew her body was enjoying it this much. Either way he wasn't going to bring it up, not yet atleast, instead he sped up his job, not lingering on her breast any longer as he dunked the sponge in the water, drizzled more of it upon her body and worked her second breasts, massaging g and k eeding the flesh like he did her other one, but cutting down the time to about half as long as he spent on the first one, his chin resting upon her shoulder as he didn't even take the time to dip the sponge back in the water before he slid it down her belly to scrub off the little bull's eye they had drawn on her belky button for men to squirt at, the ink came off much easier than her breasts, the flesh being stiffer on her belly than her soft pillows making it easier to scrub before he dropped the sponge in the water, his han ds coming to run down her arms to her hands. "I do not wish to invade such private areas." He finally spoke after the minutes of silent cleaning, his fingers locking with hers as he lifted her hands up to the bucket. "I'll help ya wash your thighs, but darlin' I don't think it's my place to intrude on such areas alone." He admitted his discomfort as he looked down upon the smeared writting on her in er thighs, thanking god that she had had a chastity belt on meaning there was no ink on her pelvis or nether regions, still her arousal, the sent of her own pheromones were nearly and pungent as the soap on her body now, he was afraid of how she would react, both positive or neggative, to touching so close to her sensative lips. He feared more how he would react if she asked anything more intimate of him, the man was still buzzed, mind fuzzy and tired, his own arousal state high, any man's would be after caressing such a perfect little body, his only savior had been the thick denim pants he had on, holding his growing member I place so very little of a bulge could be felt or seen.

Cleaning the second breast was just as enjoyable for Celeste as the first. The girl was curious to how the man felt right now. He was quiet. Yet the moment he started to clean the filth from her soft skin the lamb had become shy. Her body shuddered every from minutes from the mixture of the cool air and the hot water dripping onto spots Noah concentrated on. She smiled staring down at his hand as he moved further below to her belly button. It was silent in the room, almost awkwardly so as the only sound that could be heard was the sponge rubbing against her skin. Chills ran through her arms from a warm ghostly touch, Celest looked up becoming more alert as he took her hands. "Really?" She asked now impressed with the man's determination to respect her personal space. He had just washed both of her girls was her thighs really that different? She did not think so but he seemed to. "Alright then.." She agreed as they dipped the sponge in the bucket. She lead one of his arms to wrap around his waist as her body absorbed the warmth of the embrace, they could use their right arms to clean. Her spread her right leg out more and let him guide her hand, gently scrubbing her thigh in a circular motion. "It tickles" She giggled pulling her hand away immediately. With his hands on hers he made her nervous, no more like anxious, which made it impossible to hold in the laughter. "Sorry" She took a moment to calm down then tried again. An amused smile was on her lips the whole time but she was able to contain herself until they moved to the other thigh, another short laugh later and they were finished.

There was another awkeward moment that filled the air as they both sat in silence. "I-I better dry off now before it gets too cold." She suggested as she carefully grabbed the edge of the tub and pulled her body up. Her legs wobbled at first but she was able to sit herself on the ledge, pull her legs over and stand up well enough. Celeste used a towel to dry off then wrapped it around her chest. She slide the boxers on first beneath the towel then the socks, she figured they would keep her feet warm. Then she threw the pajama top on and dropped the towel once she was covered. The shirt was a little loose but it would work well enough. "This isn't a bad fit." She said as she buttoned the shirt from the bottom and worked her way up but stopped three buttons from the top to leave a good sized opening at her cleavage area.

She didn't know it but the farm produced milk that was obviously not from your normal bovine, the farm hand had grown accustomed to touching a woman's breasts, it didn't not take away from the magic of the round lumps, but it had desensitized him to the idea that breasts were a taboo place to touch when need be. Between hber legs, near her most sensative of areas on the other hand made Noah uncomfortable, there was nothing down there that wasn't sexual in this society, it was hard for him to justify touching her without her direct permission when it came to such an intimate area. Still she seemed not to mind as she guided his hand down and scrubbed her inner thigh clean, the man struggling to keep his breathing normal as he became heated. Thanking main various gods as she finally stood up, the Wolfman half way out of the room as she mumbled out her comment on her clothing. "Miss Luna, she is about your size and I recon the same age, the flothing should fit fine, now if you excuse me." He spoke without even looking too her as she changed. Instead he slipped out, throwing off his flannel shirt and replacing his undershirt with a white tank top as he kicked off his jeans, pausing though as he looked at his attire, it wasn't decent for the girl to see him like this and he decided to put on a pair of gym pants over his boxers before he sat at the foot of his bed to pull of his boot socks. "You can take my bed, I reckon you need a night of rest before we figure out what ta do with all of this." He called out to he4, 3xplaining his mind set as he stood and headed to his closet, opening it to expose his personal saddle hanging in the center, bags packed on it so he was aways ready to go. Now though he pulled off the thick blanket rolled up on the back. "I'll be takin' the floor so 'n you have your own bed for the night."

She stayed in the bathroom a little while longer ringing out her hair in the towel then brushing it out with his comb in the mirror. Her ears perked when he offered her the bed to stay the night. She felt her heart skip a beat with both excitement and relief. He had saved her the trouble of having to ask to stay. Not only was she too tired to worry about going home in the dark dangerous streets but she was not really sure she still had a home to go to. Her rent was over due as it was. "Thanks. I really appreciate this." She answered back. Celeste flipped her wet bangs to the side with one last look in the mirror then stepped out of the bathroom leaving the pajama pants behind. "Please don't sleep on the floor because of me." She said as walked over to the bed and unfolded the covers. "There is enough room for both of us to fit." She slide on the bed then pat her hand on the other side. "Come on. We are both grown adults and you deserve to sleep somewhere comfortable" She reminded him.

"Well darlin' I just reckoned you didn' Wana be sharin'' it with a stranger. I helped ya bathe that was a necessity, but- ya know what I'm it's too late to be complainin'." The farm boy spoke out with a defeated sigh, his tired mind unsure if the girl was just trying to be curious or luring him in bed with her. Both were acceptable, but he wasn't going to try and make such moves on her, she had just been taken advantage of by men this night, last thing he wanted todo was add to that. He was tired and horny but still in control for now as he slipped under the covers, back facing her as she slid in, stopping immediately as his ass accidently tapped her body. "Big enough isn' what I would be callin' this bed though." He added with a chuckle, the man just barely fit on his side with their bums touching, he had known if they shared the mattress it would get intimate, still he tried to stay the gentlman, facing away from her, though mostly it was still trying to had his hard manhood from her site, the man still aroused from the wash session.

She won the battle as he got into bed yet she was still losing. Noah instantly turned his back to her. Was just not attracted to her? No, she thought she had caught signals from him. He was just trying to be nice. Painfully nice. Maybe he turned so quickly to try hiding something down below from her. If she was in this situation and was embarrassed thats what she would do. Celeste laughed along with his comment. "That is because you aren't sleeping right." She said as she tugged on his shoulder so that he would roll on his back. Then she finally layed herself down close to him. Her back was up against him as she coiled her knees up towards her chest. She reached behind her to grab his wrist and pull his hand over her, under her arm so that it wrapped over one breast, dropping his hand so that it landed inside the opening of her shirt. She smiled feeling his warm hand on her soft round breast. She wiggled her bottom snuggling into him. There it was, the poke from his pants she was hoping to feel. "Mmm.." She hummed as she pulled the covers over their shoulder for warmth. Her head snuggled into the pillow as she got comfortable. Her left upper arm folded down upon his arm to make sure it stayed wrapped around her seemingly okay with where his hand was. "Good night Noah." She said in a soft content voice as she closed her eyes.

Noah didn't resist as he felt 5he girls soft fingers press upon his muscle to push him into the matress, he wasn't going to fight her if she wanted something from him, mostly due to the fact that no matter how polite he acted he was hoping for this night to end in anything but sleeping, even though he knew how wrong such a thought was. The man chuckled as she repositioned herself and grabbed his arm. "Well ifn' you just said you needed a hug I woula-" his sentence was cut off as she slipped his hand into her shirt, his middle finger grazing over the girls erect nipple before his palm lazily cupped her warm flesh. That wasn't what had froze him though, it was her little tail twitching upon the tip of his lunp, his body going stiff as he expected any kind of negative feedback from the girl, instead he was gifted with a soft hun from the girl as she pulled the blanket over them and cuddled in more comfortably. With no other reaction from the girl, Noah decided to get some rest as well, his eyes slowly closing as he nuzzle his nose into the top of her head, his arm wrapping harder around her to pull her close to him, if he was going to spoon with her he might as well get comfortable as one leg slid over hers to drop over her and pull her in more. Sleep came quickly to him.

It was only ten minutes after he slipped into a deep rest that his ears twitched from a new sound, once more the man's instinct kicked in as his eyesshot open, to find one eye buried in flesh. The two seemed to be very active sleepers as he now found his cheek pressed upon her breast and half his face buried in her cleavage, one of her legz hooked upon his body, her foot caressing his clay . Her chest heaved withb every slow breath, but every so often the calm was broken by a softsound that escaped the girls throat, I steam do snore she would give off a soft 'baaa' every few breaths. The man couldn't help but grin as he pulled his face from her chest, pulling himself up to kiss her forhead before rolling off of her, tolling onto his side and once more getting Ina spooning position though he kept her on her back as his arm lay across both her breasts and his leg over hers again. This time falling asleep through the rest of the night, no longer awoken by her adorable little sounds as his mind now registered it as non threatening.

He awoke a good hour before sunrise, with maybe only four hours of sleep through the njght. It was a his body really needed as it was more accustomed to less sleep with more work. He went about the morning checking up on the farm though most of the place was empty today, as the sun began rising he found himself in the kitchen. He was ready dressed in a new tank top, his tight work jeans and leather boots as he danced around the kitchen, a pan on each flame as he cooked the morning feast for who ever might be in the house this morning. He knew Francis had left early to drive to the next closest city, negotiate with a few business partners about the next livestock they would house on their property. He wasn't sure if either of the daughters or other residents were around for this week long brake of farm work, still he made enough food for the three girls and himself, if any one else were to show up he would jaut make more. Luna a vegetation he had pan fried veggies for her, cooked up in their home made butter, along with texas toast that Luna had baked up a few days ago for the house. Her sister not as picky though still prefer ed veggies over meat, Noah cooked the same thing though sprinkled a pinch of bacon atop the veggies, he made the same meal for Celeste, keeping the bacon on the side though, unsure of what the girl perfered. As he made a batch of sausage and eggs for himself and a large platter of hash browns for the family to grab from.

Back
Top Bottom