Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Closed) A Wolf's Lust. (FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnyx1989

Planetoid
:heart:
Hello, Today I am looking to do a 1x1 role play in private message.

It will be called "A Wolf's Lust."

About a young female human who ventures into the woods late at night, wondering if the stories are true about a large black wolf that walked on two legs with blood red eyes really living in the wolfs. While she is venture through she gets lost need a lake that no one ever knew about. She is scared and helpless now. The wolf is looking for a companion and he took an interest in her.

I want it to be like a romance with a bit of domination in it.

Her name is Elizabeth, she is only 5' 2" tall, curvy body and full developed body. She had long curly black hair with crystal blue eyes. She is only 21 years old and single. She lives in a small village near the woods that the wolf lives in. She will be wearing a white summer dress with black boots to go through the woods.

For the wolf, your choice of name. His appearance: He is very large, about 7' tall. Midnight black fur with blood red eyes. Other appearances will be talked about in private. He is to be caring but his animal instinct will take over after awhile to convince her why she has to stay with him and how she doesn't have much of a choice, but, how he will take care of her and love her for all eternity.

The setting was talked about in the description of the role play and also with her. It will start out at night, she leaves her home, leaving her family behind in the Village. Dressed only in a winter summer dress, black boots and a pair of black boots. She will she will be lost by an unknown lake in the woods. that's where he finds her, crying cause she is lost now and alone.

If you are interested, please don't be scared to message me with the Title. Thank you! <3​
:heart:

RE: A Wolf's Lust. (FxM)

:Heart: Just bumping cause I never have. Sorry, I know I am not suppose to this one is just a second choice and is far in forms :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom