Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male Roleplay Partner Needed! M/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little.One

Dust
Hey there!

I'm Kayla and I'm new to this site. I created this account because I could really use a male to roleplay with. I'm in to several types of roleplay and always up for something new. I'm a very shy and submissive character.

Most of my role playing is sexual. Including:
-Beastiality (mostly dogs or wolves but willing to try new things)
-Kidnapping
-Incest
-Rape
-Humiliation
-Master/Slave

I'm sure there is more but I'm drawing a blank at the moment.

Thanks for reading! ☺️

Robert strode confidently through the house to the kitchen and cracked open a bottle of cold beer as he returned home after a tiring day on the job. His recently married wife had left a hastily-scribbled note on the counter ..." Just called back into work ...might be late ... fix yourself some dinner ...Heather's not hungry AGAIN! ... WTF's wrong with that girl?' that he read and scrunched it up. He could hear the music blasting upstairs and had no doubt his step-daughter was in one of her moods again. She had been acting up while her Mom and Robert were dating, but once he moved in with them, it escalated almost out of control. As he leaned up against the counter swigging his cold beer, his mind ran off with the girl's behaviour and appearance ...quite fuckable by his standards, ..showering with the door partially open,... scampering through the house clad only in a towel that barely covered her butt and boobs, making snide remarks under her breath towards her Mom.

As Robert drained his first cold beer of the evening and reached for a second, he thought of teaching his step-daughter a drastic lesson ...a shock perhaps that would straighten her out. Pacing towards the stairs he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror at the base of the stairs. Tall and lean, but muscular from his brick-laying job, ... huge rough hands and strong thighs. Hair of brown tinted now with the grey look as he aged, his penetrating green eyes flashed as he pondered what lay upstairs for him.
Climbing the steps to the second level, the music grew increasingly louder...almost annoying as he pushed open the door to his step-daughter's messy room. "What the fuck are you doing in here?" he shouted over the din of the music blaring. "Didn't we buy you a set of those damm expensive headphones on your birthday so we don't have to listen to that shit?" he shouted as he stepped aside the bed and reached to the volume knob of the music player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom