Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hold Me MxM - Open to female writers - literate. - [OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Credits for Inspiration and thread design goes to Ariamella

╔════════════════════════════════╗
12345678901| I N S T R U C T I O N S12345678901|
╚════════════════════════════════╝

Bring your Browser Zoom to 100% in order to view this request thread without any errors in the code.

tumblr_n8wasiSxcH1r93tudo1_400.jpg

|1234567891* I N T R O D U C T I O N *123456789|

Hello there! It seems as though you have stumbled upon my request thread.
Let me just start off by saying that my name is Harsh, and that is my real name. However, You may call me whatever you choose or prefer, I have been given many names my whole life so names are not of important to me.

I have been role playing for about ten months now, so I would consider myself a young lad compared to most of the people here. But don't take me as some novice writer who's not creative or perspicacious. Quite the contraire, I have a firm grasps of the English language even though it's not my first language.

I personally do very much enjoy OOC conversations and love getting to know my partners better outside of our role play. I feel that it helps enhance our plots to greater degree once we become friends. Plus I do enjoy talking to my partners and others here who may not even roleplay with me. So feel free to shoot me a message outside of our RP. However, please refrain from immaturity and always be respectful when Messaging me. Thank you!

You will probably never have to apologize to me about waiting, I normally give my partners at least a week or 2 before responding, and if you ask in advance for more time, I'm very lenient about this. I'm not a teacher who wants to read a paper you procrastinated on till the last night and wrote something in 30 minutes. I want an art work you're proud to show the whole world.

I myself have a life outside of the internet. Friends, Family, Social life, these things mean something to me and the off chance that I'm free to hang out with them, I will take that. You will likely never find me here on the weekends. I mostly reply on weekdays, around morning, after lunch and at night before sleep.

Below are some writing samples available to everyone. This isn't my best works portfolio but it will do for the time being. If I find more adequate samples to show I will display them also.

Sample post #1
Father Matthew considered himself to be a fair and just man. He was a prophet to his people, and through his guidance, he would lead them all to salvation. So it is of course the will of God that he be given certain liberties his own people must stay away from to avoid falling to sin. He is not so easily corrupted. Being married and descended from him is a great honor. After all, it guaranteed them a spot next to him in heaven. Each wife was even given her own fine house in the village, second in size only to his. They were offered the finest clothes, and first choice of produce during each harvest as well, as a more immediate reward for being of service to the father.

He had started with just a small church, all those years ago. After finding those all those flaws in the bible and correcting them, he and his small group of followers slowly grew. By making these corrections, he discovered his true purpose in life. He would complete the mission given to him and lead people to salvation. They were all but ignorant children, in need of a father to raise them. Through the donations of his generous people, they were able to establish a small residence for themselves away from the filth and lies of the city. Now, the compound was almost the size of a small city, and the people knew their cause was just. God had blessed them with fertile lands, allowing them to live by their own hands instead of needing the large factories that plagued the rest of America.

Father buttons up the white shirt of his suit, near identical to almost every outfit he wears. It was important to keep himself looking presentable in front of his children after all. Tonight, he had promised to have dinner with one of his wives. It had been odd, as she had requested that he come to visit her. He wondered what would be so important that she was not able to do her womanly duties and simply come to her husband, but it wouldn’t do for him to get angry at his wife if she needed him. Women were the first sinners after all, and as such especially vulnerable to temptation. They needed his guidance more than any man. It was also why the pleasure house existed. A woman must stay pure until she is wed, and then must only give herself to her husband whenever he wishes. Those who stray from that purpose had only one way to redeem themselves. They must give themselves up to serve God. Any man who finds himself tempted could use the pleasure house without fear of dishonoring or tainting an innocent woman. It was a noble effort that could save many men from falling to temptation, and would work to redeeming women for bringing forth the original sin.

On his way out, the father spots his son walking home from the market. Michael was the spitting image of his father at his age. A young, tall, fit man with short black hair. He was smart and athletic, a hard worker, and very charismatic in his own right. Being the father’s first born son also left him with quite a lot of responsibility. Despite being the leader of these people, father Matthew knew he still had the body of a human. One day, God would see fit to take him from this world. Saving people would not end with him though. On that day, his son will take over in leading the people, becoming the father who would guide them to salvation. Matthew took great care in grooming him as such, and from a young age, Michael would follow the father around in order to understand the things that would be expected of him when he inherited the position.

The father feared for his son though, more than he did for any other person in his church. The boy had a smile that was infectious, and brought joy to those who saw it. Lately though, it had become rare to see him smiling. He seemed to become solemn and distant, taking to reading his books in silence. The father was afraid that the things he read may lead him astray. The devil would like nothing more than to hurt the father by taking his first son from him. Matthew redoubled in his efforts to keep his son on the right path. The boy had yet to make himself a man. He had taken no wife, and never even visited the pleasure house. The father feared what this could mean. If his son favored the company of men instead, then he could offer him no salvation from that great sin, and would be forced to exile him to protect his people. He calls the boy over to him. He was still obedient at least. “What is it, father?” He says politely, though there was a look of agitation on his face. The father tries to ignore this for now, hoping that his son was simply going through a phase. He explains that he would not be making it to a seat meeting tonight, leaving Michael in charge for this one. He would expect a proper report of it in the morning.

The boy walks off, promising to do his best. That was good to hear. Despite his attitude, Michael still put in the effort. Appeased for now, the father continues to his wife’s home. Stepping inside, he’s surprised to be greeted by a vision of youthful beauty. Farrah was in truth, one of his younger children. His first wife had only given him two boys. His second had yet to give him any children, and she seemed unlikely to do so. That was deserving of his pity, for he knew there was no greater shame a woman could suffer. Ella had proven very fertile though, giving him five children in as many years. Farrah had proven to be a difficult birth though, and now the two were careful to spare Ella further risk and pain. His fourth wife had given him three children already, and now his youngest, a toddler of only two, was happy and healthy.

Farrah was a troublesome child, he could just tell. Her bewitching eyes trapped men in their gaze, and her body screamed of sin. He was worried of what may happen. To have one of his own daughters end up in the pleasure house would be a horrible fate. He had caught her trying to read once before, a dangerous thing for someone susceptible to sin to do. Now she was moving around barefoot as though she were used to it. He wondered just how comfortable the young lady got when no one could see her. He nods silently as a return to his daughter’s greeting before moving inside, heading straight for the dinner table. Ella finishes preparing it and waits, knowing that it was wrong for the woman to sit before her husband. The father takes his seat, and Ella hurriedly pours him a glass of wine before putting the bottle away. Women weren’t to partake outside of communion, and special events after all.

Sample post #2
For years, as the sole heir of the kingdom, Brandon had lived a sheltered life away from the public. From his infancy, to his childhood, and to his early adolescence, he had always been heavily guarded, be it from foreign to local threats. The only time he had a semblance of being alone was whenever he would ride his steed in the nearby woods, or in afternoons when spent reading books in the vast library of the castle. Yet even then, he could never shake the feeling that eyes were on him, that he wasn't alone. He never was. After all, his death would be disastrous, as the nobles, his cousins and all, would surely be at each other's throats for the position that his death would leave.

No matter how much he wanted it, there was no indication that he was going to die in the foreseeable future. He was fit, healthy as a horse as one might expect from a prince who would be king one day. As a child, he had spent most of his time learning about the manners and etiquettes he would need to succeed in court. From learning to distinguish the different usage of the cutleries and other utensils during meals, to various dances and other such things a person of high rank must know to survive in court. He took to these lessons, from his Latin lessons to his horse riding sessions, quite well, as, even as a child, he had wanted to excel.

When he was fifteen, he was engaged to a princess of a neighbouring kingdom, who was known for her fair beauty and matching wit and grace. They had met, and, in the course of the days that they had spent together, they had fallen in love. It had been a perfect match, and, it would have united the two kingdoms, and fused it into one. However, as the sickness that had taken his uncle, the former king, it had taken away his betrothed before they could ever be married, thus, making the agreement between the two countries null and void.

That had been five years ago. Brandon had been quite distraught, and, ever since then, he had refused any such idea of arranged marriages, as still, he could not forget about the princess who had stolen his heart. Of course, right now, that wasn't his biggest problem, though, talks about arranging another marriage for him had been in debate for a while now. But, as the kingdom was experiencing civil unrest, the focus shifted away from him. It all started small, with the peasants revolting against the lords who ruled their lands in the stead of the Crown, yet, it grew until it reached its peak with an usurper who had lead a mutiny against the King himself. They had been able to eliminate him in the grounds of treason, as they had been able to prove that he was just a peasant. The King had also ordered the conspirators, the ones that they had been able to catch, to death hoping that this would silent the people. It did not. It seemed as though whatever course of action he took, the people would still revolt, as they demanded for change in the system. For equality of the nobles and the common people.

Before the death of his brother, he would have been ordained into the church and lived his life peacefully as a priest. But, as he often said, needs must. They had gotten a big break when they had caught the band of thieves that had been plaguing the various lords and ladies of the land. The King and his high lords of Council had debated as to what to do, what type of action to take. After all, if they were to execute her, the people were surely going to be displeased. No matter the strength of a monarch, he was nothing without his people, and the King knew this.

After much careful debate, they had drawn up to a conclusion that seemed to be favourable to almost everyone. In such a plan, however, his son was going to be a main player.

That was what drew them all here, inside the throne room to meet the woman who was the leader of the group of bandits that had been causing quite a mess in the kingdom. The King, as well as his Queen, were seated in a raised platform under a canopy. The King's throne was noticeably far richer than any of the other's seats, as it was donned with valuable stones and other such jewels.

On the King's side, his son, Brandon, stood, his piercing aquamarine eyes focused coldly on the woman brought in. His blond hair was mussed, yet, it wasn't too untidy as to seem unkempt. His clothing were simple, and yet, with just one look, one could see that the materials that it was made of were anything but. Beneath his doublet, which was made of dark blue velvet, he wore a white linen shirt which was decorated with elaborate embroidery. His breeches were black and held up by a belt, his hose, from what can be seen from the peek of his thigh boots, were a darker shade of green, a significant difference from the other courtiers, who all wore breeches of light colours.

A snort almost escaped the prince as he heard her speak. Well, she seemed to be brash, a trait that was a rare sight in a woman. Then again, women usually did not steal from the rich to give to the poor, did they?

"You may stand. And, please, remove the shackles from her hands. We're here to talk as equals. You're right, Caitlin, in one aspect, that we are all men, and nothing compared to God. And, death is not your only option. We have a proposition to offer you. One that is far better than having your life end if you choose the guillotine." The King replied, his tone somewhat laced with amusement. His blue eyes were similar to his son, they held far more kindness than in the younger man's eyes. Immediately following their King's orders, a soldier went ahead and unlocked the shackles, while another moved over to pat her down to see if she had any weapons on her person. When he was done, he threw a dirty look her way, as though to say that one wrong move and he wasn't going to hesitate from killing her even if she was a woman.

|||||123456M Y12 R E Q U I R E M E N T S 123456||||

Leave of Absence
If you have prior engagements that will cause you to step away from bluemoon or taking a long absences, please notify me so I'm aware and not sitting on my hands like an idiot. If you have a writers block or want to procrastinate from replying don't feel shy to be open with me, I have days where I'm not interested in writing either and it's okay.

Also, Please don't drop a roleplay without informing me, I don't appreciate people who ghost away without any notice. If you do happen to return though I would like an apology.

Limits
Let's talk about Limits for a second, Cause I have been in some dark places and wondered why some people are into things that they are into.
So these are my limits:
Vore - Eating people/cannibalism is fine, Vore on the other hand not so much.
Diaper play - I don't do diapers, sorry, anything involving it is over. Mentioning it to me in a Pm and I will BLOCK you.
Bathroom play - Swallowing Urine/water sports if fine but nothing involving Feces.
Race - A delicate situation for me, Interracial relationships are fine, race play on the other hand is questionable and must be discussed before hand.
Children - I know BMR rules are 15, but my rules are 16. If you want 15 ask and give me a good reason as to why we should do 15...
Incest - No mommy/son or father/daughter....no aunts or uncle. The only acceptable Incest is cousin on cousin and Brother with sister..

Platform
I prefer to play via forums or PM. I prefer Forums over the ladder.

Characters
I'm very diverse with my characters and they can be dominant to a submissive. I will never impose on what you want your character to looks like or behave. Our characters should have unlimited freedom, they should breathe like us, think like us, feel like us. Their emotions and appearance should not be controlled by someone else. It is just unsettling and saddening on how often people have request threads that already predicate your characters reactions and emotions. If it comes to a scene where MC needs to be submissive, then I can do that and will do that, same goes for being dominant. It keeps things fun, it keeps things exciting, and it just makes things more realistic.

Writing Content & proficiency
As for content of the story and posts I generally reciprocate what my partners want and give. I prefer Quality posts with substantial writing from my partners. I tend to write posts that average from 1000 - 5000 words. I even take the time to spell check and proof read before replying back.

Plot - Smut
If we agree on doing 50/50 smut to plot then that is what you will get from me. You will never see me trying to squeeze in a sex scene where it does not belong. Sex scenes have great power, and with great power, comes great responsibility. To say I have an infatuation with foreplay would certainly be an understatement. For me, Having foreplay is sensational, doing it in public with the risk of getting caught is just breathtaking.

Turn-On
I currently do not have a F-List for people to glance over. I probably won't until I decide to open up a MxF thread(but I have plenty of plots atm). In lieu of, I give you all a list of Turn ons. Here is a link to my f - list --->
https://www.f-list.net/c/the%20smilodon%20fatalis/

||||12345678912345* P L O T S *12345678912345|||

[td] nameOrange is the New Black
content - Dark, Rape, Abuse of Drugs, Fighting, Shower scenes and more.
location - Modern Era Prison
Plot - Kevin Funches, a small time Drug dealer from a predominantly affluent
town’s life has changed drastically when he is sentenced to 2 years
in prison (with good behavior). While Kevin was upset about losing his freedom he also became ambitious in starting a new drug ring inside the correctional facility. Little did Kevin know that once inside, it was not his freedom he would lose but his security. Competition and aggression from other inmates cause Kevin to make uncomfortable decisions in order to survive.

[/td]

[td] texttext [/td]

[td] name - A voyeur's vengeance
content - Voyeur
location - Modern Era Suburbia
Plot - Ryan had recently flunked out of college and moved back in with his Aunt. All that talk about him being able to handle independence was a colossal joke. Ryan was a 18-year-old loser living with his 33 year old aunt. After Ryan's parent's past away at a young age his aunt and him were inseparable. Like a mother and son. Now, Ryan must get back on his feet while also support his aunt in any ways possible.
[/td]

[td] name - Summer Oasis
content - Romance, sexual exploration, D/s, secret relationship
location - Modern Era Suburbia
Plot - When Luke moved next door to the Taylors everything seemed at normal with Jason until summer came around. Jason started to see Luke more and more often, fully being aware that Luke had an interest for his older sister. Preparing to enjoy the last summer he has before going to college he wants to make the most of it. Especially by doing everything from his high school bucket list that he never got to finish.
[/td]

[td] texttext [/td]

[td] name - Making Friends, Fitting in
content - Locker scenes, non-con, drama, romance, light use of drugs & alcohol.
location - High School
Plot - Charlie fortun is entering his second year of high school and is looking to become someone then just be an outsider. His parents had recently learned about his social awkwardness and tried to help him by making him join the football team. While Charlie has always admired the girls in his school he never learned how to get one and finally accepts his parents peer pressure when he learned that many of the football players were dating the cheerleaders.
[/td]

|12P L E A S E12D O12N O T12P O S T12H E R E12|

Credits for Inspiration and thread design goes to Ariamella

Alright everyone, I uploaded 4 brand new plots, I will also unveil a new thread for M x F next week so be on the lookout for that! Please PM me for any questions, concerns or Interests :) Happy Hunting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom