Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

❤︎ Rawr, My body is ready! (FxF - FxM) ❤︎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivia_Goes_Rawr

Meteorite
I'm Olivia, Nice to Meet You!

Now that we got that out of the way -- let's discuss the good stuff, pleasure! Trust me, I absolutely adore being your slutty little princess, sister, girlfriend, or whatever your guilty pleasure is, but first and foremost -- I need a good story. If you want me make beg (which isn't above me), pleading for more, then we need to lay down a solid groundwork for our erotic tale. I promise I don't bite, so if you message me, PLEASE -- I emphasize this, PLEASE have an idea already fleshed out, that way if I have questions we can elaborate on the scenario together -- so it's good for the both of us. I promise if you scratch my back, I would be more than eager to return the favor, k?

Sorry, but as of right now I'm only seeking out long term partners to write with. Though sometimes I am guilty of wanting something immediate and filthy (so don't give up on that dream) -- hey sometimes a girl needs a little more than a toy on her nightstand. When this occurs though, I promise to create a new thread so you eager boys and girls can fight over fulfilling my fantasies, after all, I am willing to beg.

Below are a list of kinks, and I'm begging you to take a look at them before you approach me with an idea. For the sake of us both, let's not get all hot and bothered only to find out we don't share the same interests, that would disappointing, right?

Things That Make Me Blush:

- Vibrators and Strap-Ons
- Breast Play
- Biting
- Big Cocks
- Anal
- Cum Play
- Risk of Pregnancy (Cream Pies)
- Public Places
- Spanking
- Foot Play
- Hair Pulling
- Light Bondage
- Orgasm Control
- Deep Throating
- Forced to Beg
- Lingerie
- Heels
- Make Up
- Humiliation
- Intelligent Partners
- DETAIL

Things That Make Me Cringe:

- Animals
- Bathroom Activity
- Creatures
- One-Liners

RE: Hello Everyone!

Welcome to BMR. What kind of roles do you like? Modern/ Medieval? You can IM me to discuss rp interests at yim or aim
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master
Owning

Just wanted to clarify that you added me to your ignore list, and have no want to RP with me? Sorry for offending you with my requests... However I did. Not sure why that keeps happening, but it's a weird trend.

AnonymousRelated said:
Just wanted to clarify that you added me to your ignore list, and have no want to RP with me? Sorry for offending you with my requests... However I did. Not sure why that keeps happening, but it's a weird trend.

Strangely, she has me blocked too and I've never said anything to her ever?

masochistic megalomaniac said:
AnonymousRelated said:

Strangely, she has me blocked too and I've never said anything to her ever?
Yeah, not sure what's going on. But it seems to be this thing where people turn off their PMs, or somehow add EVERYONE to their ignore lists... I'm confused too.

Olivia_Goes_Rawr said:
I am currently seeking Fantasy roleplay, as well as some incest roles!

could do something with Tifa,
2jace9z.jpg

what are your limits?

sorry I misread fantasy and final fantasy ^^;

still we can do something with smutty normal fantasy setting,

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=37539

unless you prefer historical fiction...

RE: Rawr, My body is ready! (FxF - FxM)

Hi Olivia,
I am leading a battalion of soldiers on a raid to finish a rebellion. We have strong intelligence that your family is giving support and hiding places to rebels.
To make an example of your family, I decide to come in person and survey and figure that you would be a perfect victim to do that.
Let me know if you have questions or are interested
Owning
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master

RE: Rawr, My body is ready! (FxF - FxM)

Ya might check your settings then. Cause I get a message saying I'm on your ignore list too now.

I'd love to work something out with you, but I cannot send you a PM for some reason. If you're interested, please fire one my way and we can discuss a possible RP.

I am definitely interested! I want to make you beg, then tease you, then make you beg some more! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom