Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alien Freaks: Predator Edition [IM Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurmag

Planetoid
I return!

..But who even knows me around here? Anywho, I'm back after what I think is a couple months of focused and restless attempt to get my university grades in shape. I succeed, finals are behind and summer is finally open. So, let's get this thing rolling, huh?

Some ground rules before we start.

1. Be literate and descriptive. I don't require 6 paragraphs going into detail on how a character's hair flows through the wind, but I can't do anything with three sentences either. Give me something to work with, inspire me to do the same for you. Two is the absolute least number of paragraphs I post, and it's usually more - considering I have something to bounce my shots off of.
2. Please don't try to convince me of roleplaying by any means other than IM services. I understand that most people here like threads, PMs, Email. I'm not the kind of guy. I can't take days to get a scene over with, be it an emotional one, smut, action or anything in between. I need to be into it, hyped up. Please respect this.
3. Kinks. If I'm honest, I'm a regular dude. I like most things, and I dislike most things most people dislike. I -won't- do vore/watersports/scat/feet. If you're unsure about something, you can always ask.
4. Timezones! My timezone is GMT+4. Yes, I'm in Russia. I have been, so far, able to keep everyday contact with people on the East Coast, and you can convince me to devise a schedule should you be to the west of that. Do understand that people have lives outside the internet. I won't leave you hanging if I need a couple days off, telling you in advance. Please do the same.

On to the fun things!

I'm a great fan of the Predator franchise and having put a great deal of text and hours into a predator-based RP before, I've grown nostalgic since and have a great interest in starting something like it again.
If you're familiar with the Predator franchise, you likely know that the Yautja happen to accept sentient beings of recognizable prowess and honor into their ranks, so that they can learn their ways and become kin.
The roleplay will entail a young woman's journey along that exact path. As someone who hates defining a character for someone else, there's no restriction on who she is or what she's like, so long as it adheres to logic behind the roleplay. Things can always be discussed and created together.
Keep in mind that I greatly value proper pacing, so things may be a bit slow at the beginning. The roleplay begins on Earth, following events that lead to YC's initiation.

I'm aware that it's a rather vague description; I try to keep to the point. If you'd like to roleplay, or have any questions considering the RP/something else, please PM me.

I'm by no means an 'Elitist', but please, give me some information in the PM you send me. Hit me up with your ideas, questions and important things. Don't roll in with a "hey lets rp". You will be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom