Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Lady and a Big Beastie! (Now with plots!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to do an RP where I play a human woman who encounters some kind of monster! I'm down for werewolf, alien, furry/scalie, slime or tentacle!

I don't at all mind if you're character is male, female or other or how they identify!

Feel free to hit me up here or in PM!

What I'm into:
Anal
Vaginal
Multiple penetration (whether its multiple characters or a character with multiple dicks, either is cool by me)
Heat/Rut
Groping under clothing

My Hard No's:
Noncon
Scat
Watersports
Vore

RE: Little Lady and a Big Beastie!

Plots~
(I'll list the character I'd like to play first)

MonsterxAdventurer
A young adventurer stumbles into a monster's nest and fear the worst when they're captured. The beast however isn't the malicious demon they had been told they would find.
I love human thinks they're doing something righteous vs. a monster whose just trying to live narrative!

HumanxAlien
An ambassador from earth is sent to meet with a species that has just developed intergalatic space travel, wanting to be the first to make an alliance. This species shocks the ambassador with their... forwardness.
This one is mostly culture shock, smut and me being self indulgent!

BeautyxBeast
BeastxBeauty
A simple villager finds themselves the captive of a terrible looking beast. Though as time goes by they see the beast isn't so terrible and despite themselves starts to develops feelings for the beast.
I'm fine with this being either romance or smut driven!

MaidenxOrcs
A young maiden is feeling a little rebellious this evening. Going against the nunery in which she was raised she goes to bar in the skimpiest thing she owns while a bunch of orc soldiers are there. Hands brush up against her, touching and groping her as she moves through the crowd and while she waiting for a space at bar open up she feels a hand go up her skirt. Her panties are pushed aside and thick fingers push inside her, the fingers alone are nearly too much for her maidenhood and it all escalates from there.
I've thought about this a lot! I've really been in the mood for some rough multiple partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom