Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM - Police x Troublemaker plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomAttributes

Planetoid
Hi there! I am looking for a dominant male to play a part in the plot I have below, the Officer. But before I get into the story, just a few things about me:

1. This Roleplay will be done over PMs or threads - no Instant Messengers (period).
2. I can write at least a couple paragraphs per post, more if you're interested in getting into the "literate" category, and I'd appreciate it if you could do the same.
3. My schedule varies, but I am good for posting at least once a day, or more often.
4. This roleplay is flexible - there can be a lot of kinks incorporated into it, and I'm all for that! The only kinks I will not go for is hard non-con, abuse, footplay, scat, and bloodplay.

Now then, onto the Story:

MC didn't have an easy life. School bored him and his parents didn't give him the attention he deserved, causing him to act out - a little bit more every day. Due to the fact that his parents were wealthy all the fines were paid and after the first few times the police stopped caring. They just picked MC up, brought him home and collected the fine, at least until YC transferred to the police station. The young man, having been a bit of a troublemaker himself, didn't buy any of the crap MC dished out - something that impressed MC since YC was the first person to give MC attention in a long time. Over and over again MC found himself drawn to continuously doing something stupid in hope to meet YC again, who became somewhat of a guardian angel for the young man, not knowing why he couldn't get the cop off his mind. Slowly it become more clear that it is not just attention that MC wants from the police officer he by now grew so close to, no matter the cost (or sacrifices)

If you are interested, I can mention the kinks I had in mind, or we could start completely fresh and work together to come up with our own. PM me if you're at all interested, and I look forward hearing from you! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom