Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for long term YIM partner, serching for submissive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I have been role playing for around 10 years and I prefer to give and receive multiple lines when I role play with someone through YIM, I am searching for a submissive to tease the crap out of! I want to find someone who enjoys orgasm denial, teasing, edging and remaining sexually excited but denied for hours or possibly days or longer... I am female in real life but I role play male... I tend to prefer my submissive to be male but I am okay with a female submissive also, I am also very comfortable with a dual gender submissive.

You have to be comfortable with all sorts of bondage (we can discuss what your likes and dislikes are compared to mine, I am very flexible!)- predicament bondage, rubber, sex magic, tickling, blood, chastity, Master/slave, tentacles, rape, interrogation, body modification through magic and body amputation through magic, torture, urethra play, nipple bondage, creepy, horror, alternate dimensions, laboratory specimen yadda yadda, the list goes on ... You name it, I most likely role played it other than the 3 items below. I can even do some lovey dovvey If that's what you, or I are craving at the time.

I am fine with Human, vampire, lycanthrope... Neko... you name it... you may choose who you use as your character whether it be a tv or anime character or your own character of your own design... I do not steal ideas from other rpers and I expect you not to steal mine either :3 (I LOVE DRAGONBALLZ!)

If you are unsure about a particular topic you are craving, simply ask... the worst I'll say is no, but usually it will be a yes.

I am not afraid to type the word: " Penis "

I will not give out my Yahoo IM Username to just anyone, I want to talk with you first, see how skilled you are compared to me ( I know we are all not perfect, but I want a rp partner that knows how to give detail!!!)

(Not all of these have to be in the rp, this is my turn ons)

The only things that I will not tolerate are:

Having a role play partner AND character younger than 18 years old, Poop and urine..

If you are interested PM me, though I will periodically check this thread, you're best off sending me a PM.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YIM AND YOU SEEM TO BE A SKILLED RPER I DO NOT MIND RPING THROUGH BLUEMOOM -- BY PM 'ONLY'

:) Have a nice day folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom