Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for stories, not smut centered I am looking for STORIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkris

Planetoid
I think the main difference nowdays is that people often want to resolve for the moment and then drop it. However here comes as a shocker, I am nothing like that. I bet there are few males and females too that would like to focus more on stories, character development and world building rather than pure smut. I have a few rules that I always follow and I please want you to follow as well, these rules will get you a bit deeper into my mindset and hopefully you would agree with me.

A roleplay is a story between two players not two character. The world has a lot of characters, some important and some aren't. To put it simply I expect you to play “NMC” (No Main characters) as I would do. For example if we are going for a high school roleplay, there are teachers, other students, friends, bullies and a lot of other people in school reason why I would like you and me to play them. I understand if the focus is not there and I can understand if you post less for them but they are there.

I don't Mind roleplaying any gender or with any gender as long as there is a deep story within it. I will leave some stories that I came up myself in this request also, don't be afraid if you just want to get to know me I don't bite unless you want me to.

I value plot and story over smut anyday of the week. If I have one spot left in my capability and two people comes, one with a vague plot focused on sex and another one with a plot that doesn't have much sex on it but the story is good I will always pick the story one.

Now that doesn't mean I don't enjoy sex inside a story but all on its proper context. I may play a sex focused rp from here and there but I don't do it often and it will be with a person I played before most likely.

I will not leave a extensive list of what I like and don't like. By now you should had gotten the idea. If you have a good story don't be afraid to come and at least pm it to me, I will consider it and reconsider it before giving you a yes or no.

Plots & Stories

#1 Returning from Death
Might contain Incest, Plot focused, Female wanted

Yc is the daughter of a woman who is working day and night to keep you fed and happy. You two are struggling to make do and you hope that one day things would change. When Yc asks about your father you are always told that he is dead, however that could not be farthest from the truth.

Mc is a multi millionare singer recognized all over the world for his rough lyrics and songs that actually means something (Think Eminem). Yc is a big fan of this artist as much as your mother always tells you to not hear them. Yc knows that Mc struggles with drugs and alcohol and that he has a daughter that he lost. However one day a overdose nearly killed him which made him check into rehab and finally confront the reality and confront the woman who had his daughter... you.

One day, while you are at school you are suddenly called by your mother in some sort of emergency. When you get home you see black SUV's obviously not your mothers but from someone with high money and power, your father is here to finally take responsability for his daughter.

- This could go a lot of ways, one of them was that Yc and Mine form a relationship.

- If your not into incest we could say that he took her to where he lives after her mother was diagnosed with terminal Cancer and she met a guy in her new place. In which we could discuss further the plot.

#2 Unkown Star
Plot focused, Female wanted

Yc is a world known singer, she has millions of dollars and a lot of fame. However a tragedy took your main guitar player as he died in a car accident. The band came to a halt and slowly and over the years were forgotten. However one day as you walk through the park of your hometown your hear a wonderful music coming from around the park as you investigate you see a homeless man playing a beat up guitar with such a talent that you never seen before, his voice is also something that you never heard before, his voice not only was perfect but with a lot of pain in it. However he has a dark past and another thing he is blind.

Mc is a man that lost everything on his life, his wife died in a car accident that left him without sight or money. Due to the fact that he had no health insurance soon he was left on the streets with the only thing that he could salvage was his daughters guitar which also died in a car accident.

He spends his days on the park playing guitar hoping to get enough to buy himself some food or he would search the trash for some food which often times had left him in health problems. Now that Yc found this dirty Jewel, what she would do?.

- Just to be clear: She still have millions and millions of dollars she could either go promoting him as a new singer or trying to bring her band back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom