Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bound for Love (randomname98766789 x Letrixia)

He was now riding his own orgasm as she felt herself being full of his semen. She bit her lip and looked down at him wishing that she could hold him tightly and embrace him. She leaned her head back on the pillow to try and rest it a bit, everything was a bit fuzzy. Her jaw was now starting to hurt a bit but then again there was no way of communicating that so she needed to wait for him to want to take it out.

Finally, Zach was finished and rode down from his orgasm. Chuckling to himself, he finally took the ball gag away from her mouth because he knew she would need a break from the gag. "Good job baby girl, you were such a great hostage." He whispered into her ear, taking her lips in a kiss, hands gripping on her breasts again, hugging her tightly to his chest, smiling against her mouth as he tried to deepen the kiss even further.

Chloe gasped as the gag came off finally, she opened and closed her mouth in order to get herself used to the feeling on her mouth being back. The handcuffs were digging into her skin but it wasn't like she didn't knew it, she was used to it so it didn't really bothered her. The kiss caught her by surprise but she wasted no time kissing him back, her tongue played with his as her breasts touched his chest while he held her close. Blushing as her nipples got hard she was thrown away by the kiss, those were the kisses that she loved of him, the ones that truly meant something.

After the kiss was over,he slowly pulled away from the kiss. "God, I love you so much. You are my entire world, Chloe. I'm never going to let you go. My love for you will never end." He told her, starting to kis sher again. His mood went from kinky to cuddly in a very quick time period. It happened sometimes though as now he just hugged her tightly to his body and made out with her as she looked so hot with being cuffed to the bed. "Are you having fun yet babe?" He asked, pressing harder against her body.

"Release me baby... I mean being bound is fun and all but I do want to hug you, kiss you, touch you" she bit her lip as she kissed him on his nose as she did so many times as a sign of love. Nobody understood that kiss but them it meant something in their relationship it was just a signal of their love for each other. "Let me take charge now for awhile?" she giggled knowing full well that she was the submissive but enjoying the times where she could suck his cock while he recovered.

He just grinned before returning the kiss to her nose to show the same love and happiness that she showed him. He finally untied her body for her and laid down on his back. "Okay babe. You can take control but you won't be like that for long." He winked, reminding her that she'd be tied up again later. He loved her and was sohappy she could be so willing. All he did now was lay on the bed, waiting for her to begin pleasuring him.

It was the most logical thing to do, he did pleasured her beyond any believe and now it was up to her to reply back with kindness. Rubbing her wrists she stretched her arms trying to get the feelings back on her. Once done she crawled on the bed between his legs and softly grabbed the length of his cock with her hand, “Mmmm you are so big...” she licked the head of his cock while her hand moved down to his balls slowly to start massaging the sack as well. “Do you like this Master?” she licked the head of his cock once again before grinning and looking at him.

"And your hand feels so good baby." He told her with a wink. One thing he loved most about her blow jobs was how she could play with his balls. "Of course I do. I love it when you play with my balls. "Why don't you lick my balls too, baby? Make sure you get all of my cock with your tongue after." He also loved for her to use her tongue all over him. "I love how you pleasure me baby." He added, pressing his hips up agianst her face.

She looks up at him and grins, “Don't make me gag you with the same one I was using”. Chloe smiled and slowly licked his shaft from the bottom of the penis all the way up to the head. Licking and sucking on his cock was something that she always did and was quite tired of doing so she was a bit mad when he told her what to do as if she haven't done it before. Deciding to just enjoy the time she kissed his cock all the way down to his ball sack before she moved one of his balls in her mouth and started sucking on it. Her hand moved up to his shaft as she began to massage his cock up and down feeling it grow inside her hand.

Zach simply grinned back at her, relaxing and letting her take control. The tongue licking on his shaft sent a chill running up and down his spine. A quiet moan left his lips when she started to suck on one of his balls while her hand was massaging his cock. It didn't take long for him to grow totally hard in her hand. "Oh, fuck, Chloe. I'm going to eat out your pussy when you make me cum." He told her, feeling like she would need some pleasure in return for being a good girl. His eyes closed and he moaned again, enjoying this treatment she was giving him.

She didn't care if he did or not she was doing this because she wanted to. Moving from one ball to the other she took the other sack on her mouth and then began moving her teeth a bit enough for him to feel it but not enough to hurt him or cause any pain. She never used this trick and it was because of one of her friends that she began using it now.

He moaned again when she took her teeth and grazed it against him. It didn't hurt but he did eel it in fact. It made him moan louder than before, arching his hips closer to her face. "I love you so much." He whispered, hands gently touching her face. Even in the heat of such a sexy moment, he kept a gentle touch with her, letting her see how he loved her.

She looked up at him and slowly removed her mouth from his balls, "I know, me too". Grinning she opened her mouth and began to once again take his entire cock inside her mouth up to her throat. Deepthroating wasn't something she did usually but she had gotten to practice with toys and such. She giggles and begins to massage his sack once again knowing that there was one point that she never hit because she was afraid of how he might react.

Smiling, he moaned out again when she took his entire cock into her throat. He knew it wasn't something she did often but he tried to work her up to deepthroating. Once she was massaging his sack again, he groaned a final time. His cock was throbbing and pulsating in her mouth which meant it wouldn't be that long now. Finally, his muscles started to clench and flex from his base all the way to the tip and he released, shooting the cum all into her mouth.

She clenched her lips around his member as the all too familiar jerks began to happen. Chloe knew that he was about to shoot his load and she was in love with his taste. She always could tell what he ate when she gave him a blowjob. Once she swallowed it all she smirked while looking at him with devilish eyes, "I am always in chastity, I should buy you a chastity belt too so you know how it feels like".

"Is that what you want, Chloe?" he asked and chuckled to himself. "You know how things work baby. You're the one that has to be in chastity." He reminded her, kissing her neck to show her what a good job she had done. "Now, come here." He told her, pulling her down onto the bed with him, wrapping his arms tightly around her, looking deeply into her eyes. "Do you want to stay here longer or do you want to leave yet?" He asked, looking into her eyes.

"Let's leave I am sure we gave enough of a show already, I want to have some time with you alone" she grins as she moves besides his ear and whispers. "Besides I am a bit sore still" she knew what men often liked. She kissed his neck cuddling against him for a couple of seconds "Mmm you smell great lets get out of here find somewhere to eat and then go to your place?"

"Okay, that sounds good with me. Let's get your clothes back on and we'll be ready." He told her before pulling his own clothes on his body and putting their toys and ropes away until next time. Once they were dressed, he laced their hands together and started to lead her out of the house towards their car again. "Hm, what about the Italian place?" He suggested, in the mood for some pasta tonight.

She got off and put on her bra first making sure to attach it well behind her back. Next she quickly put on her shirt followed by the chastity belt which she was sure he want her to have on. Once locked she put on her skirt and her shoes that matched, "Sure, sounds fun". She smiles and stretches her back, "That was a good fuck... think about it... at least once a week I want to control your chastity".

"Why do you want to control my chastity so bad?" He asked and chuckled, poking her nose before starting the ignition. Maybe she did want to do that but he didn't to be honest. He was the dom, she was the sub. That's how it was. He doesn't like the feeling of having any chastity belt on. He really doesn't think he'll give her what she wants. Maybe on her birthday though, he'd have to think about it and now, they just pulled out of the parking lot towards the restaurant.

"Don't tell me your boring enough to not change your view. Yes I am your slut and slave but just that once I would like to know how it feels to be in control, call it an experiment. Who knows perhaps you might find out that you have a lil bit of a submissive in you..." she giggles and walks over to the passenger seat of the car before he started to drove away. "I looked over how they look like, nobody would even know your wearing it aside from how mine looks that if a person wants to truly find out they can do it rather easy". She giggles and looks around as they exit the party area.

"Heh, no. There's no submissive in me baby. I'm sorry." He told her and shook his head. Once they finally got to the restaurant and stepped out with her. He understood she wanted to be in control and that was okay, but not with a chastity belt. It wasn't that he didn't want to change his view, he just wasn't comfortable with it. Now inside, he led her to a booth to sit down and kept her hand in his, sitting right beside of her. "So, what looks good on the menu babe?" he asked, flipping through to look for himself too.

"Coward..." she grins looking at him and shaking her head. "You are so high and mighty and tap out for just one day heh... just think of it this way, I didn't like the chastity belt either, I still don't but I wear it for you". She looked at the menu and scampered over it a little bit until she nodded, "I will have pasta pene". She grins as she looks at him whispering on his ear, "Do you know what pene means in spanish right?".

"Yes, I know babe." he chuckled. "Such a naughty little mind. You're the dirty one so you have to wear the chastity belt anyways, not me." He teased her and kissed her lips before ordering some spaghetti and garlic bread when the waiter came by the table then left after getting Chloe's order. While they were waiting, he reached his hand over to take hers and smile. "Love you." He said, leaning down and kissing her hand, happy to enjoy a night with her and a romantic dinner.

"Me too baby I love you too" Chloe smiled and kissed the back of his hand. She looked at him up and down and sighed, "I am a dirty mind but I been fateful so far. I don't really need the belt but I wear it just that you can be happy. You love me, you don't trust me" she looked at him and sighed. "These kind of things were tortures far in the post. She sighed scratching the back of her head, "I am sorry... I just don't like me wearing this thing while you roam dick free".

Back
Top Bottom