Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bound for Love (randomname98766789 x Letrixia)

High school was definitely a fun time for seventeen year old Zach Daniels. At only his Junior year in high school, he was the starting quarterback. In his Sophomore year, he was the backup to the Senior year quarterback that got hurt halfway through the season. Once that injury occurred, he stepped in and filled the empty shoes. Not only was he excellent on the football field, but he was a star in academics. Now, he didn't have a 4.0 by any means, but it was still an "A" average. It bode well for colleges that researched him. At six feet tall, he could always stand out in a crowd. His blonde hair was kept well trimmed and his large blue eyes always had a charming effect. Even though he was sought after often by the girls at his school, there was only one girl he had eyes for, at that was his girlfriend of three years, Chloe Williams.

Their relationship started out so sweet and innocent with blushing and giggles. As they grew older, though, things started to get hotter and not so innocent. Some fetish they shared in common was that of bondage. Zach loved tying Chloe up and Chloe loved being tied up. It started out with just a scarf binding her hands and evolved into lengths of ropes all around her body, keeping her totally immobilized. Tonight would be a new experience though. A fun, new experience. Both have wanted to have some fun in public and have a little play with public humiliation. It was Halloween night so of course, they were all out partying and having fun. Zach was dressed as a police officer and Chloe was his prisoner. She wasn't just any prisoner though as she was seemingly dressed as a prostitute.

A black, leather collar was around her neck with a chain attached for the leash to which Zach held close. Her hands were cuffed in front of her body as a chain ran down to her ankles, connecting ankle cuffs. It would allow her to walk, but not walk that well, just as prisoners were kept. For extra fun, a tight breast rope was tied around her perky breasts. To top it all off, a gag was in his pocket to use at his disposal. They both knew she would be gagged at some point, it was his favorite part after all. Lastly, a dildo was buried deep inside of her pussy along with a chastity belt that kept it locked in place. Only Zach had the key. Soon enough, they arrived to the party at the large house in Zach's silver mustang that was undoubtedly one of the nicest cars at the school. When he was outside of the car, he took the leash in one hand and smiled at her. "Let's go, slave." He spoke to her with a playful wink, tugging on her collar to lead her towards the house.

Being the star diva of the high school was no easy task, Chloe Williams knew this and knew the responsibility that she had being one of the hottest girls in school. Guys often swon over her and asked her out on dates and sex of course but she always said no, part of it was because she was loyal to her boyfriend but another was that he often kept her in chastity which meant she could do nothing to get laid or even have an orgasm without him being there, not that it mattered a bit though she loved him and would do anything even if that anything was giving her body to him. He and only him had the key for the chastity belt and she knew the value that it had for him so she was happy with it.

Their relationship took a rise through the three years they been together. She knew it was him who she was going to marry one day and she was very happy with him. He was a football star and was swoon over by girls but he only had eyes for her and it was obvious since girls often sought her friendship only to get closer to him, Chloe however knew these kind of people and could weed out them without a problem. Soon the day came however, the day of the party where for the first time they would be taking their love for bondage in public.

She was tied tightly and very well, she could feel the rope digging into her skin as she walked. While being on the car he clearly began to touch her thighs making her wish that she didn't had the chastity belt on. The car stopped and he opened her door and began tugging the leash, “Hey hon... is very hard to get out with the foot chains so please give me a minute” she bit her lip as she moved and tried her best to get out of the car. Finally once out she felt the tug on the leash, people were starting to look at her in a strange way but she didn't care it was halloween so it was time for them to have fun. She grins following him closely not letting the leash get tense for one second she was proud to be near him and watch the girls look at them with envy.

Zach knew that Chloe could have any guy that she wanted from the school. However, she chose to stay true to him and that made him happy. Not only was she faithful in their relationship, but Chloe obeyed the very first rule he ever given her. That rule was simply stating that he was the only man she needs, that she should never have any physical contact with another male in any form. It was controlling and showed his dominance, also showing his ownership and love for her. Whenever she went out without him anywhere, he made her wear the chastity belt. It wasn't because he believed she would cheat on him, but because she nedded to constantly be reminded of whom she belonged to and will always belong to. Just Zach, that's the only man she will need in her life. The boy wanted to marry her one day as well and could only imagine how much kinky bondage fun they could have when they live alone.

After walking a few more steps, Zach stopped in his tracks and turned to his girlfriend. "Do I even need to say how hot you look?" With a sly smirk, he whispered this into her ear while taking his hand and grabbing her ass tightly. The slutty dress he picked out for her really didn't leave too much to the imagination. It was just another reminder that even though she looks so slutty, no one else can have her. She is a slut, that's true. More specifically though, she is Zach's slut and that's it. The guys can gawk and look at her all they want. If anyone tries to lay a hand on her, they'd be sorry. "Everyone is looking at us babe. This is so fun. I can't wait to see what people say." Some were looking at Chloe because of how sexy she was, all cuffed and tied up while the girls were looking at Zach, wishing to be the girl that he held on a leash.

Once they entered inside, he greeted his friends and everyone spoke about their choice of costumes. "So, what's all of this?" One of his teammates asked with a chuckle. "Well, Chloe is my slut. My little sex slave. Didn't everyone know that already?" He asked, a sly smirk coming to his lips as he leaned down to kiss his girlfriend again. "Let's get some drinks, Chloe." He murmured against her lips, walking towards the table that was set up for drinks.

Blushing heavily as he grabbed her ass and complimented her on her looks, “You look pretty handsome yourself...Master”. She stuck her tongue out fully knowing that he had a gag on his pocket and could use it at any minute. Nothing could prepare her for the conversation that took place inside the house however. She never went public about exactly their relationship but one thing was clear to all of his friends, their relationship were not exactly vanilla since some of them had seen the end of the chastity belt when Chloe wore it to all of them it was maybe because he was jelous and wanted to protect her but they were wrong.

Inside the room as Zach claimed that Chloe was 'His slut and slave' she could not help but to blush, she had no idea where to hide her face. When he took her out of their way she took a long breath, “Thank you for that... they way they looked at me... so humiliating... hot but humiliating” she bit her lip as she looked at the drinks, “Yeah I need a beer”. One thing he knew about her was that when she bit her lip it was usually because she was turned on about something, this time? The entire combination of the evening.

"Yeah, I know it was, my love. Just remember that I love you more than anything in the world. No matter what anyone else says about you or thinks about you, I will love you. You're my forever and I want you to know that. Hell, I'd get married to you right now if we could!" After telling her this, he winked at his girlfriend and pressed a kiss right to her lips once again. To be honest, that couldn't be any truer. If there was an opportunity to actually marry this girl right now, right where they were, he would. But of course, they weren't of legal age to do so but he felt it was nice for her to know how deeply he cared for her. Even with the roughness and dominance he displays with her, he always manages to keep her reminded of his tender love and gentle touch no matter what they were doing or where they were.

Grabbing one beer for them each, he led her by the leash to one of the open sofas. It was originally meant to seat one person, so that mean Chloe would be no his lap. Snatching her up by the legs, he pulled them across his lap for her to sit in his lap. Her ass was placed right on his crotch. For her to drink the beer, he had to unlock one wrists for her to hold the can. He started to sip on his own, his free hand stroking her hair. "I can't wait to get you drunk... tonight is going to be so fun. I have the house to myself this weekend as you remember. Oh, I've got plans for you, my sexy goddess." It was the anniversary of his parents... or his mother and step-father. His father was killed in a car accident when he was a young child. His mother remarried when he was ten. it took a long time for him to warm up to the man but he eventually did and the family was finally happy again. And this weekend meant the house alone and he took the opportunity to buy a few extra toys for his blonde girlfriend to be sexually tortured with.

Smiling as he talked Chloe could not help but to feel that she made the right choice in dating him once again. As he kissed her she decided to give it right back she wanted to embraced him in a hug before kissing his lips and pushing her tongue inside his mouth playing with his. They tongue wrestled for a couple of minutes at this moment she really didn't care if the entire planet was watching them make out she was in love with him. Finally they walked back to a couch and she sat down right on his crotch feeling his hardness below her thighs. "Mmmmm, yeah I do love you with all my heart and I would marry you right now as well if I could".

"You know better, you don't need to get me drunk for me to do anything you want love" she rubbed her free wrist and began drinking the beer. Finally placing the beer on the table she then kissed him with pure passion as she whispered on his ear, "And I got a surprise for you, my parents gave me permission to spend the weekend with you. I have the bags on my car back at your place" she giggles and kissed his neck again, "Although I know I would not be needing it at all". She grins as she looks at him not really paying any attention to the people around them.

It was amazing how Zach and Chloe could be in the midst of a party but be in another world all in their own. "I know I don't have to get you drunk. It's just fun to see it." He corrected with a little chuckle. Once she told him about the surprise, a wide grin spread on his face. His can was halfway empty now and his lips pressed to hers again. His tongue wrestled with her one more time, pinning it down as he kissed her. "You're right... you better not have too many clothes on this weekend, Chloe. Or I might have to spank that cute ass of yours." Zach added with a little wink. Once the kiss was over, he finished his beer and just tossed it to the side and did the same for Chloe when she emptied her can.

"Okay, back your hand goes." With a wink, he took her hand and latched it back into place in the handcuff slot. Once secure, he stood up with her, hands gripping her hands in his, squeezing them gently. "Come on, let's dance..." Zach told her, kissing under her neck and sucking, making sure to leave a nice, dark mark on her neck. Kissing it and then pulling back, he gripped her wrists to lead her over to the dance floor. "Okay, you're dressed slutty. Now dance slutty... for me only of course. I want to feel you rubbing all against me. Show me how you can use that sexy body of yours."

She bit her lip as she noticed him putting her hand back on the cuffs. Now that she was restrained again she was helped up and instantly blushed as she was taken to the dance floor. She followed him not having any other choice as he began dancing and took a bite out of her neck causing her to let out a moan finally as she gasped and shut her mouth. She was a pain slut as well which was perfect with him most of the times. When he demanded her to dance slutty she could not help but to smirk, "Who else am I going to dance for? your my man". Grinning she turned around so her ass was touching his pants.

Leaning her head back she pushed her ass on his crotch as she began moving her hips seductively causing his cock to be comfortably nested between her ass cheeks. She danced with the music knowing that by now she would be exposed and her chastity belt being showed to everybody thanks to her skirt riding up. "Mmmm hun... can you lower my skirt please? this sexy bod is for you not their enjoyment" she kissed his neck giving him a hicky of her own.

When her ass pressed against his cock, a free moan escaped his lips. Now, his hands rested on her waist, rubbing up and down thesides of her body. In answer to her request, he pulled down her skirt so it would cover the belt. As much as he liked her dressing slutty like this, there was a point where it would stop. He didn't want everyone to see his lover exposed like that. "You're right. That's my good girl. "He told her while kissing her again on the lips, taking her lower lip between his teeth, tugging and pulling as he deepened the kiss, starting to suck on her tongue again, grinding right back into her ass with his cock, moaning into her mouth. It didn't matter if everyone could see them, he wanted it to be known how she was his.

After the kiss, Zach pulled away and reached into his pocket. It was time for his favorite part. The gag was a bright pink ball gag, one that would perfectly hugged by her lips, effectively gagging her and muffling her noises. "Open up." He instructed and once those sexy lips were opened, he shoved it in between her teeth and strapped it at the back of her head. "Good girl. Keep dancing, slut." He whispered, giving her ass a hard slap, yanking again on her collar, grinding against her hips with his erect cock.

She smiled as he pulled her dress down covering her body from the views. Closing her eyes she danced with her body pressed up against his, lips held against their will also she felt like a mush on his arms. Her hips moved pressing against his crotch, “Y....you know... you should wear a chastity belt also”. She laughed out loud but that apparently didn't bode well with him.

When the gag was taken out she knew instantly what to do. She opened her mouth widely and let the gag inside before it was secured behind her neck. With the plastic ball in her mouth pressing down her tongue it was impossible for her to mutter out any words that could be understood and with the cuffs in place there was no way for her to get it out, not that she wanted to anyways.

Finally, she was all bound and gagged, just as she should be. Zach's arousal level increased even more when she was gagged. The purpose for using the gag was not to keep her totally silent as most people assume. What turned him on about gags were those helpless whimpers. She was a true damsel in distress and whenever she took her role on, it made him even harder. "How about... we go up to the bedroom now? Find an open spot?" He whispered to her ear sensually, kissing down her neck.

Standing up he took her hands in his while starting to lead her upstairs, His hand gripped her leash then and she was now truly his cute little damsel in distress. All bound and gagged, helpless to whatever he wants. Depending if he wanted to have sex or not with her, he could choose because he had the key to the chastity belt. This night was going to be so much fun and once they got into the bedroom he closed the door behind them and just looked at Chloe's body.

Chloe muffled something as she nodded, she wanted to see him naked ust as much as he wanted to see her. Walking besides him she looked around at the people who were looking at them in a strange way. She blushed trying to look away from them at at least ignore them but wherever she looked another person began staring at them. She decided to stare at his cute butt as he walked and looked around for a room. (not much to do other than follow you)

With a smile, Zach began to unbutton his shirt and then slid it off his chest. It was tossed to the ground and he approached her, running his hand along her thigh. "Listen to me very closely, my love..." he started and kissed down her neck. "I am going to remove those cuffs from you and then you are going to dance for me and strip for me until you are nude." After giving her these instructions, he tugged off his boots, socks, and pants so he was only clad in his boxers. Taking the key, he unlatched the handcuffs and then the ankle cuffs. Sitting down on the bed, he removed his boxers next and now waited for his Chloe to start dancing for him. He was so hard and he wanted to take her right now.

Looking at him as he finally closed the door behind them and began stripping. She was never any good at dancing sexy and stripping the only thing that she knew that she could not take off was her chastity belt and for obvious reasons, she could not take it off didn't have the key. She looks around the room and notices a radio, turning it on and looking for some sexy music, a smile creeped up her face as she walked back to him and sat down moving her body up and down slowly removing button after button from her top letting him see her breasts getting exposed little by little. She moved her chest over his letting her breasts massage his chest softly.

Reaching behind her she removed her bra and tossed it over his head. She kept dancing slowly moving her hips up and down letting his cock nest between her ass cheeks. Finally with one hand she started to remove her skirt while with the other she held his face up to her breasts. Finally feeling her skirt comming off she lifted his chin as she moving a finger over his lips wishing that she could kiss him but not having permission to remove the gag.

Smiling as Zach watched his sexy girlfriend dance and strip for him, his hands were all over her. The nice thing about this dancer is, well, he could touch the dancer all that he wanted. "Looking good, Chloe." He whispered and ran his lips along her abdomen. Once she was nude, he started to undress himself as well, making sure to keep their bodies close. Within moments, he was nude as she was and a key was in his hand, Taking the key, he unlocked the chastity belt and removed the belt and the dildo. "Looks like you're open for business now babe." He winked at her and quickly grabbed her at the waist, pulling her down onto the bed. Within seconds, her hands were cuffed to the headboard, keeping her restrained.

Standing at the foot of the bed, his cock was growing harder by the moment. The gag remained intact because he loved how sexy she looked. "Spread open your legs, my little slut. Show off that pussy for me. Show me how bad you want my cock inside of you." He demanded, looking at her, keeping their eyes locked on one another the entire time.

Before she could know what hit her she was cuffed to the bed with the chastity belt out finally. She loved him and loved proving him her love with the belt but sometimes she wished he belt were just not there. The gag was still there apparently he liked how it looked on her which also made her blush quite a bit. Finally he was ready to take her, something that she had been waiting all this time. Not wasting time she spread her legs wide and lifted her waist in order to provide him a full clear view and access to her body.

"That's my good girl, Chloe." Zach murmured as he watched her body raising and her legs spreading all for him. It was such a nice feeling to have, knowing that this sexy goddess that was cuffed and gagged on the bed was all his. No one would ever see her like this, no one would ever touch her, she was all his. Crawling on top of the bed, he started to trail kisses from her abdomen, all the way up to her chest, neck, throat and then finally her lips. Even though she was gagged, he could still kiss her slightly by giving her a kiss over the gag, opening his mouth to touch their lips together.

"I love you Chloe. And now I'm going to make you feel my love while I cum inside of you, babe." He whispered, giving her ass a squeeze.

With her mouth open and the rubber ball gag inside secured in place Chloe could not do anything other than to watch him move around and take his time. The kisses were like electricity shocks given to her, each kiss caused a moan to come out her lips. Closing her eyes as he moved up and kissed her lips she felt his lips touching hers and even though she could not move them she could feel the meaning behind such action. Nodding at him she spread her legs a bit more wanting to feel him inside of her already pushing his cock in and out and making her feel at heaven.

Zach smiled down at his girlfriend, feeling him get even harder when she moaned. Finally, he couldn't wait too much longer. She was so sexy and alluring to him and he raised his hips up and slammed his cock inside of her tight little slit. "Oh, fuck Chloe... I'm going to make you scream for me baby." He whispered, hands gripping on her breasts, starting to thrust harder and faster, making sure the head of his cock was reaching deep inside of her, right against her sweet spot while he moaned, kissing all over her skin.

His push finally brought a huge scream from her mouth only to be muffled by the ball gag. He was so big and he was just the right size for her. The feeling of his cock pushing inside her was all that she needed, after days of no orgasms due to the belt now they were getting their rocks on which was why she was so patient with this. She looked at him and how he was pushing his cock disappearing inside her causing her to be even more turned on and excited. “Mph....mph.....” she wrapped her legs around him so he would not get out fully from her, at least not until he made her cry out in orgasm.

Despite this wasn't their first time having sex, Zach was still splitting her walls open when he pushed inside of her. It would take a long time and lots of sex for her to fit him in easily as not only was he long, but he had much more girth than average, even for his length. He wasn't one of those boys that thought having a big dick mean they didn't have to do work though as he slammed himself inside of her over and over again. His hands still fondle her breasts while the feeling of her legs wrapping around him made him smirk. He knew that he had her all under control, that she wanted his cock more than anything right now. "Good girl. Keep on talking to me baby." He whispered even though he couldn't make out a word she was saying. All he knew is that her moans were erotic and he didn't want her to stop. Hearing an "Mph" was a billion times more arousing than hearing a normal moan. He didn't know why but this just excited him to no end. Sometimes in art class, he could recall her taking some clear tape and putting it over her lips and making those noises. To everyone else, it just looked like a girl having fun and playing around with the tape. But in all honestly, it was done to get Zach hard so when they got out of school, he'd put her in her place.

Chloe felt him getting in and out fast and hard, each thrust inside caused her to give out an involuntary moan of pure lust. “G...gah...ah.....ah.....” her mouth opened still with the ball gag inside of her, she knew he liked her talking while gagged as much as it humiliated her to no end. She looked at him with her glaced eyes full of lust and love. She was on the pill constantly knowing that he almost never used condoms, she didn't want to get pregnant at least not now when they could enjoy their time together.

"That's my good girl." He cooed into her ear, smirking as the bed rattled unforgivingly as his body slammed against hers. Sometimes, they would have nice, slow, passionate love making sessions but they both loved the rougher side of things. Her hands were cuffed incredibly tight together and there was no way she could break loose form her bindings. The gag was secure in her mouth and couldn't be pushed out with her tongue. Minutes pass and Zach felt ihs climax quickly approaching so he reached a few fingers down to his girlfriend's clit and began to rub on her mound, wanting to coax her over the edge as well.

The feelings of his fingers over her clit only told her one thing, he was close. He was unrelenting and unforgiving as he continued to slam against her while his fingers took care of her sweet spot. Didn't took too much for her entire body to get goosebumps as a powerful orgasm began washing over her system. She knew one thing, he would start cumming soon inside of her as well, she wished that she could kiss him and hug him while she rode it out but she was held back by the cuffs and the gag.

When he felt her orgasm washing over her body and her cum spilling out onto his cock, he moaned out even louder, happy that he could pleasure her so much. Leaning down, he kissed her one more time over the gag while his cock flexed and clenched before releasing, his semen filling her up and spurting out all inside of her. While he was riding down the powerful feeling, he just lay on top of her, kissing her bare breasts, hands gripping on her thigh, starting to suck on her skin once he was done.

Back
Top Bottom