Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More is definitely merrier! (Male x Multiple Female plots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, everyone. I'm looking for partners willing to play multiple females against one male. All the basic standards apply, and I'm looking for probably 1-3 paragraphs per post, third-person-past tense, over PM only.

If none of my plots tickle your fancy, feel free to make a suggestion; I'm always open to ideas.

She Wanted This: long-term plot requiring you to play two women, one of them being MC's wife/girlfriend, and the other being a woman they bring in to fuck him in front of her. Now, I'm not looking for anything particularly humiliating. The focus should be on how the couple has a good relationship, but they both really like the idea of another woman being the one who gets to enjoy MC's cock.

Some caption galleries that illustrate my point.

Anyway, I want to keep this relatively tame, so almost everything (except a few the less-kinky aspects of BDSM to add some more spice) is out of the question.

Love In Triplicate: Long-term, romance/smut plot. You would play a set of identical triplets, all of whom like my character, but only one is dating him. So they decide to take turns pretending to be MC's girlfriend to have their fun. Maybe he finds out eventually, and winds up openly entering into a relationship with all three. Again, this should be relatively tame, with a focus on romance and sex.

Hit me up if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom