Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lioness' Den (PsionicCuttlefish & Siren'sVoice)

PsionicCuttlefish

Supernova
"And we're here!"

Mark looked out the window of the car at the building that his friend had parked in front of. It was a large, lonely, dark building with few windows, and none of them could be really be seen through.

"Are you...sure about this?" Mark asked his friend, not for the first time, as his anxiety mounted.

"Course I'm sure. You're gonna love it, I know you will, after all that smut I caught you reading. And you really need this, man, you're too scared of everything, you need to loosen up." Mark's friend said with a cheeky grin. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a slip of paper and pushed it into Mark's hand. Mark looked down at it. It said '1-month free membership at The Lioness' Den club!' on the front. "Now make sure you give 'em that coupon when you sign up. Put it to good use, Mark."

Mark still felt nervous. "I...I don't know..."

Mark's friend then leaned over to open Mark's passenger door and began pushing Mark out. "Go on, git! You'll have fun! Promise!"

Mark stumbled out of his friend's car and his friend quickly slammed the door shut and began pulling out of the parking lot. With a small screech of tires, the car sped off, leaving Mark alone on the steps up to the entrance of the building.

Mark looked up. The front of the building had, in large lit lettering, the words 'THE LIONESS' DEN' mounted on it, with an emblem consisting of a silhouette of a female lion in a pouncing pose underneath it. Mark had an idea of what he was going to find inside. His friend had discovered Mark's bookmarks on his computer by accident, almost all of which were erotic stories of men being dominated by females. Mark couldn't help it, the idea turned him on. But now, he was about to walk into a real dominatrix club. What would it be like? Mark was a naturally shy, quiet, and reserved guy and had rarely dated, so he had little experience with the opposite sex. Hell, he was still technically a virgin!

Truth be told, Mark was indeed rather afraid of the idea of walking through the doors before him, as he was afraid of almost any new thing. But his friend had gotten him the coupon, and he couldn't very well let it go to waste...Mark took a deep breath, tried to calm himself, and with a quicker-than-normal heartbeat, stepped forward to push open the doors to The Lioness' Den...

The opening to the building seemed slightly larger than the drab appearance of the outside would let you know. It was well lit and surprisingly clean. The tile floor with a small pattern, a waiting area to the left and a desk to the right. Nobody else was waiting, but a girl sat behind the desk seemingly writing something. She looked up as the door closed and smiled to the boy.

"Hello there! Are you a new or returning member?" The woman asked. She sat behind a large, but very organized, desk. She looked at him patiently. She had seen plenty of people come through that door. Men of all shapes and sizes. She knew he was someone new, but it was a good way to get them talking.

Little did he know what was around the corner, but he'd see soon enough. The woman started to get the waiver and contract. The ticket was for a free month, but he would have to sign a contract that stated he would stay For at least three sessions. One for each of the head mistresses. She attached the final form, a small survey that would give the mistresses an idea of his likes and dislikes.

...Huh. Mark thought to himself as he stepped inside. He found himself in a somewhat bare waiting room, with no one else around except a woman behind the desk. Mark looked side to side nervously, and jolted slightly when the woman spoke to him. "Oh, um...uh...new member, I guess?" He said as he approached the desk. "So, um, how does signing up work?" He asked quietly.

"Well... There is some basic paper work you must fill out. I see the coupon, so we can use that and get you in for your free month membership." The woman said as she smiled softly and finished preparing the paper work. The first group of papers lay on the clip board was the three page survey. It covered everything there was to kink, as well as a few specialty questions to see if they would like something and not know it. On top of I was the waiver. it was a basic template stating you can be hurt and any accidents are not their fault. Then at the top, a contract statin the terms and conditions. This contained all the rules which was a good three pages of the basics. After that were the kink specific rules, making sure thing didn't get out of hand. she lay the clipboard out for him and provided a pen.

The woman herself was an interesting sight, wearing a white, very tight, button-up blouse with a black mini skirt. Of course you could see the tips of her lacey black bra peeking out from behind the top's folds. her auburn hair was short, but clean and styled nicely. her piercing green eyes radiated warmth and acceptance, which may be why she had been picked over other candidates. She could tell he felt uneasy, and wanted to talk to him. but he would have to start the conversation for her to be allowed to really comfort him in his choice.

"Paperwork? Right, of course, okay..." Mark said as he also handed over his coupon to the woman, then took the clipboard of paperwork from her. Mark started looking over the paperwork carefully, noticing the waiver of liability--that concerned him, but he had gone this far, so he continued reading. There were the rules, and then the survey of kinks. Mark's eyes widened as he saw some of them, and he felt dirty revealing it, but started marking down which things interested him. Mostly, he loved the idea of a woman just...taking control, and taking what they want from him.

"It's just..." Mark started to say while he filled out the survey. The woman was very nice-looking and friendly-seeming. "I've never done anything like this before, I'm not sure what to expect, I don't know what it's gonna be like...I mean, I'm curious, but...I dunno, I'm just nervous about it." Mark confessed to the woman as he finished the survey, signed the terms and conditions (including the part of the contract that said he had to come back for at least three sessions), and handed the paperwork back. He then fidgeted, clearly wondering what was supposed to happen next.

The woman smiled to him and nodded. "You don't have to worry. They are nice people that like to have a little fun. as for what you should expect, that really depends on what we put you in. We have a few different 'systems' that we use to keep people separated." She said calmly as she attached the paper work to a folder, before taking the survey and diving right into it. Of course he was right there so she didn't make any comments. "So, with this basic look over... I say put you on the Slave training route... hm... ok a few adjustments..." She checked something in the computer, before smiling to him. "Our next opening is in about... 15 minutes. would you like to stay for it or would you like to schedule one for the future?" she asked, treating it as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

"Ah, yeah, I suppose..." Mark said, nodding along with the comment that they're nice people who like to have fun. He wasn't sure what she meant by keeping people separated, though. He started blushing as he watched the woman start looking over his paperwork, knowing that she was looking over the kinks list he checked off. He blushed further when she mentioned putting him into 'slave training', and he couldn't help it--he started getting a little hard in his pants at the thought. He was glad for the counter between him and the woman as he surreptitiously adjusted his pants.

He then blinked and looked up as the woman spoke again. "Fifteen minutes? That...sounds good, actually, I can wait that long..." Mark said as he moved over to take a seat in the waiting area of the lobby. He sat quietly and patiently, waiting out about the amount of time the woman had indicated, until she called him forward again to direct him somewhere.

The woman smiled and noticed his body language. Before he sat down, she stood, walking around the corner. A small exchange of muffled words could be heard before she returned without the paper work. The minutes passed slowly, but they passed. Suddenly looking left, before nodding and waving mark over. She gave a small smile as she lead him to a nearby room, the first on the left after the corner.

Sitting in a chair against the wall was a tall woman, voluptuous to an extent, but not over done. She wore, in a word, lingerie. She didn't notice the boy at first. She did stand, clicking her heels on the solid floor. She wore nothing but black, with a hidden hint of purple. Her bra was low cut, panties more of a thong, and her already great form was accentuated by the corset she wore. Her thigh high stockings lead down to heeled boots. He velvety red hair was long, reaching the small of her back.

She eventualy turned to them and gave a small smirk, as the attendant bowed and left. "So you're the new boy I read about?" She asked, rhetorically of course. "Well... There are a few things I need mention before we start. First, do you know what a safe word is?"

Mark noted the woman go around the corner, guessing that she was probably telling someone about him. It gave Mark a few more butterflies in his stomach, but as time passed, they started slipping out of him. But then, when the attendant woman waved Mark over to lead him deeper into the building, Mark felt all those butterflies return to him. He still didn't know what to expect, but now that it was imminent, bearing down on him, all that nervousness returned. He followed the attendant as she led him into a room around the corner.

Mark stepped through the doorway, and the first thing he noticed was the new woman sitting down. She was very provocatively dressed, enough so that Mark began visibly blushing. Mark himself was a fairly stereotypically nerdy-looking boy; he was thin-framed and wearing a T-shirt with a video game logo on it and jeans, his hair was black and fairly short-cut, his face was a little round, and his eyes were blue. He was also a little on the short side, enough so that when the tall woman stood up, Mark's head happened to be just about level with her breasts.

Mark listened to her speak, telling him a few things needed to be discussed first. She asked him about a safeword, which rang a bell in Mark's mind. "Uhh...sort of." Mark hesitantly said. "Isn't it something someone says when they don't like something happening?" He said, giving a very simplistic and incomplete answer.

Back
Top Bottom