Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Frèa

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the world of Frèa, a world very similar to that of Earth, But is very different. This is a world of where those gifted and have been chosen have powers of one element and only one elemental power. When I mean element(al) I don't mean ones on the periodic table or the four main elements (fire, water, air, earth). Although it does have those as elements people have they are taken. Ice and water are two of there own, exsorbing is it's own, etc. Now because only there is one of every power when you make your intros in the title the first word should be that of your element, you should search to see if your element is already taken. If it is I am sorry. If you do decide to kill off your character please delete your intro. Or keep it to keep your character alive if you think you'll come back. Now there are a few main powers taken by people I have already thought up into the world, however I will not be rping as all them at this time. The elements are:
-Lightning
-Earth
-Fire
-Spike
-Exsorber
-Water
-Darkness
-Tools
-Brawn
-Brain
-Creator
-Future
-Morph
-Agility
-Dragon
-Refill
-Muscle

I hope this also gives you a good idea of the powers you can chose. Lastly this is a world that looks just like earth, if fact it may have been earth at one time. But it holds many mysteries that not even the people that have studied it know. This world is like Earth this these ways:
-It has the same lands as us.
-The general population are just normal people. (Just because they don't have powers doesn't mean they're weak, you can be one too!)
-All the building of our time are in the world, as if this world is our in the future or in another realm.
-It was the same biomes in the same place as earth

Now these's are ways that it is different from earth:
-The world doesn't have states, countries, or any government. In a sense it's like that of a wasteland world. (Although there is still villages and cities.)
-There are no rules within the world, only moral rules that is simple common sense, like killing is bad. But that doesn't mean that people can't do it... Or should I say try to do it.

Lastly, This is a world where everyone has there story.
So tell yours, how did you get to where you are? And how did you unlock your powers?

In this I RP as Electro. The left half of my pic. Not the Minecraft guy

Welcome this is where you will say your *Element, Name* in the Subject. In your message describe yourself, maybe tell a bit about yourself, Or whatever. Do as you please!

Intros!

Welcome this is where you will say your *Element, Name* in the Subject. In your message describe yourself, maybe tell a bit about yourself, Or whatever. Do as you please!

Lightning267endr said:

Hello! My name is Electro... At least that's what my friends named me, I have not real idea what my name is. I could give you a short background about what I DO know but then I would just waste the people who don't care's mind XD. So Rather than that I'll just explain a small detail about myself and if you want to know more than ask! Ok... So first.. Umm... Right! I was nicknamed Electro because there is people in this world with powers called στοιχείο полномочия or stoichío polnomochiyaiya in English, It means element (full)power(s) in two langues. Stoichío(στοιχείο) is a word from Greek, and polnomochiyaiya(полномочия) is from Russain. I'm new to all this website stuff so I don't know much about that either. OH but don't go around telling people about this whole powers thing, When I tried talking to this guy in a black coat about it he tried to kidnap me! I just hope He's ok, I'll go check on him later this week.. Other than that I'm just trying to figure everything out. Maybe I'll let you know how everything goes over time yea?

Electro Walks into a small village in search for some new people to talk to. 'Maybe they'll have a s.p. too? Naw I doubt it.. What would be the chances?' He thinks to himself, He continues into the village and looks around, it all seems just so strange. From a dessert to this Village with it's own lake. He guesses the village needs it to thrive.

Electro walks to the edge of the lake, he looks in and sees fish of all kinds, none seems familiar to him. But then again.. What does he care about fish.... The village looks like people live here but he sees no one. "Umm, Hello!? Anyone here!?" He pauses To hear an answer. "Is anyone even here?" He wonders as he wanders around. 'Are they hiding?'

A new character appears!

Name: Mike (Michael)
Power: refill; he can refill an empty cup with fresh tea, refill a dried up lake with water, etc.

Mike enters the village and sees it empty. How strange! It seems that its quiet and lonely, not at all the peaceful but cheerful place he thought it to be. Ah well... perhaps he can meet another soul here.

Looking inside a random barrel Electro hears footsteps. "Hello!?" His voice echoes from the barrel. He tries to stand straight up but the barrel comes with him sticking onto his top half. "Well this wasn't what I planned when meeting the first residence here.. Well anyway, hey my friends call me electro.. Em.." He pauses the barrel tilts a little. "Ignore the big wooden barrel over my body I'm actually smart!" An Apple falls out of the barrel and he trips on it as if to prove him wrong. Now he sits on the floor. "Little help?" He says thinking that this could be an enemy but doesn't think it could hurt to ask.

Mike sees Electro and notices that he was stuck with a barrel. He offered to give assistance. "Hold your breath. I'm going to try something." With that, he focuses his energy on the barrel and filled it with water quickly, such that the barrel began to crack and shattered to pieces. "Erm, sorry," he said. "I'll give you another barrel if you wish."

"Naw no thanks, I was only looking in there because I was trying to find someone from this village." He says rubbing the back is his head. "Haha.. I was looking where you'd least expect someone to be." He paused then looked at mike Mike in the eyes. "Are you from this village??" He asked with hope.

"Hm well than it seems this place is more than meets the eye." He pauses to think. "Well I came here to find people that have what is called S.P.? It's these elemental powers...." He trails off. *whispers* "Hm what are the chances that the first person I meet will even know what that is!... Let alone have the power.. Or maybe they're like me and has it without even knowing! But wait.. How did. Get that berrel off? He must have one AND know about it.. But does he known the name?" Electro kept talking to himself then turned to mike and yelled "DO YOU KNOWN WHAT S.P. IS???

Name: Fleurette Holland
Element: Creature
Usage: Fleurette can summon, control, and communicate with various creatures, whether they are mythical, exotic, or simply domestic. She can also turn into one if she so chooses.

Fleurette had been sitting inside her house, peacefully drinking black tea, when she heard a shattering sound coming from outside and nearby. It sounded suspiciously like the sound of a shattering barrel. Her barrel.

Cursing, she set down her cup and hurried outside, waves of navy blue hair cascading after her. "Hey! You two!" she shouted, hurrying to the two males standing near the broken pieces of wood and, for some reason, a puddle of water. Ocean blue eyes narrowed as she halted in front of them, crossing her arms. "Which of you broke my barrel?"

(BTW how old is Mike and Electro?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom