Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun in anime worlds! (Fairy Tail, One Piece, Naruto+more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

I've been wanting to do some roleplaying in some few anime worlds that I've been interested in for a while now, so figured I'd make a thread here and see if there's anyone interested in the same things.

I'm looking for people who know how to spell and post 1-3 paragraphs per post. The roleplaying will take place over instant messengers (Skype). I'm in the EU timezone, but my times online vary so playing with people from the US and other places shouldn't be too much of an issue. I'm looking to play MALE characters, with you playing FEMALE characters. No weirdness please.

Kink wise, I'm open to trying things, but I like vanilla things to. I can play dominant or submissive characters, or switches. Anal, romance and kissing are all things I really like to have in my roleplays.

I'm especially a fan of roleplay that involves adventuring, romance and a little humor. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy serious roleplay to!

I'm not interested in playing male canons, but you're welcome to play the female ones.

What I want to play, rated by order I'd like to do them:

Fairy Tail
One Piece
Naruto
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Sword Art Online (first act)

I have some ideas for roleplays taking place in the different worlds, though it's something that's easier to chat about through instant messengers.

If interested, please throw a PM my way with a little about what you'd like to play and a Skype to add.

-WF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom