Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Collection of fantasies♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laa

Star
This is more of a collection of plots and sexual fantasies than a regular search thread. You can go to my other thread (which I haven't updated in what... About half a year now? I haven't read it recently, either!) for my general search stuff: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=46103

Now, for what this thread is about: Plots. Biiiig plots. x3

Quick don'ts:
Fandoms. (Unless the series is perverted/ecchi/etc)
Incest. (I find it REALLY awkward and weird. Why is this so common? Oh well)
Poopstuff.
Gore and death. (At least within sexual context. I don't mind decapitations if they aren't sexual, nope.)
Absolute no-go: Characters below 15.
Slight no-go: Characters below 18.
Poor manners and lack of communication (OOC, not IC!). This includes:
- People who ignore PM's on purpose and without proper justification.
- People who care about real-life genders.

Fantasies are general cravings without plots! The plots are for the two of us to come up with~

Sex fighting: The general idea of a fight or competition, often centered around a sexual outcome.

Sex gamble: The general idea of playing a game, where the rewards or punishments are sexual in nature.

Public sex: With all the tension this comes with, it can be really awesome~

Game systems (light): Having a light game-system to dictate success and failure for the characters. (I both GM and want to be GM'ed)

Sex adventures: An adventure where sex is going to be common, for the one or the other reason~

Turning the tables: I've recently had the fantasy of turning the tables in relation to tentacles and women. What if it was the women who seduced the tentacles/plants/whatever? I'd love to play something like this~

Sexpocalypse: Sex zombies, sex-craze diseases or the like drive me wild~! Imagine a world of such depravity...

Harems/orgies in general: All the women! All the men! All the sex! WEE!

Suave settings and tense seduction: As much as I enjoy fantasy tits, just as much I crave back-alley bars with a classy pianist in the corner or suave, rich and corrupt high-class parties, perhaps involving a prostitute or two who'd like nothing more than ripping off someone rich~
Kings and peasants, suits and Chinese high-class whores, and that one maneater no one from the company can avoid, oh my!
Intrigue! Drama! Tension! Sexual frustration! And not only that, but this craving tends to make for more interesting plots.

Pure horniness: The idea of extreme desire, passion or general horniness is an old favorite of mine. That neko in heat that's begun humping the livingroom chair? I wonder what she'll do when she sees me~
That perverted woman with a foot-fetish? She sure knows how to use her feet... I wasn't into it before, but now? Whoo boy!
Why is she licking me? I mean, it's kinda pleasant, but it's also really weird and - A-ah! M-my neck... It tingles so weirdly... What is this?

Dreamy settings: A setting where we can let our creativity run loose, such as dreamworlds or virtual realities.

Lesbian stuff: I just don't get to do this often enough. At all.

Monster girls: Just google it. It's a thing. And it's awesome and creative! Monster guys too, duh.

Might add plots later, but I enjoy brainstorming with my victi- I mean partners. x3

Contact via PM, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom