Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy d&d OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I've been talking to Khan in PM, and we agreed that his character would be the "able protector" who had kept my sorceress safe from her extended family, so if my girl is already there, he would be as well...just not necessarily in plain sight. :p

Khan isn't the GM, it is Dux and he also plays Cortia but her initiative is subdued due to the slave collar from the opening session. No worries, you made a great entrance!

Hi yeah, I originally made up the threads and tried with open GM mode but as it didn't work DuxT offered to DM, so that's how it all ended up, by the way welcome ovalteenies :D

Thank you for the welcome! I haven't done a group session in quite a long time so it's a refreshing experience. I hope to contribute a bunch of good content!

Perhaps you would prefer something like...

Small fist punches balls! "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."

I was actually thinking that either (or both!) of you could use that drug for extra breast fun. OR maybe Blitzz has something else in his drug belt of mystery.

Of course that depends on others likings too.

Anyway as a poisoner and brewer if I don't have something I might as well be able to just craft it ;)

Transformation isn't really a favorite of mine and I am getting my fill of it in another thread. I can write myself out of this scene and you can proceed as you like either with Cortia or join the other group.

Erm..I didn't meant it as an offense or something besides light hearted banter. I apologize for that and perhaps another oversight of mine in not discussing elements of sexual nature with you or Dux.

Due to personal issues, I would like to voluntarily withdraw myself from this play. I believe that I am no longer capable of providing any worthwhile content while involved. I sincerely apologize for potentially wasting the time of those involved in this.

Feel free to rid of my character however you see in appropriation with current circumstances.

Thank you for having me here, however short it was.

Sorry to see you go, I had thought we worked things out in PM but I guess not.

Damn, sorry to see you go. Well guess will write Nathaniel out in my post so Lea and Cortia aren't stuck.

Right so as we have a new player and seems best place to insert him into the party would be come morning. Do we wish to skip past the rest of the night so he isn't waiting for too long?(Can finish any scenes in PM if desired) Also who's still here, I know ovalteenies left, but I haven't heard anything from Berg_Katze?

yeah I don't know anything as well from Berg_Katze guess we should carry to the morning, hope DravenBlackstorm is still around for that

I hate it how hard creating a character for games like D&D or Pathfinder is...I'll try to get to it this weekend. Sorry for letting you guys wait. I think I create a sorceress or a girly looking wizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom