Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy d&d OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, that's fine then. Like I said, it wasn't anything about not being into it, not at all. More that I felt like I was holding people back by not being able to post as often as everything, and felt bad about that.

Ok, well I am sorry for not posting the past few days. The first day I waited on Joust, and the next I was to tired to respond. And today I had a red lobster dinner with my parents. Will post soon. Especially now that I just got the pm from Joust saying he is off the reservation. T_T By joust.

Yo! Looks like I'll be joining in with you guys. Got my character done earlier, it's up in the Character Profiles, so feel free to take a look if you're interested. Will get reading on the IC thread.

Welcome Sophos! Ok then, feel free to post whenever you can. Is there any questions you have on when and how your character can join in? If so feel free to ask. Duxt is pretty lax on ideas, and would work with however you feel is best for your character. Though, for the most part I think people just want to keep moving forward, and don't mind much on the how as long as he get's on in there for the fun. :p Or at least that's how I feel.

Mmm, reading through the IC thread to catch up. As it is, I imagine that 'Rinn, being the streetrat he is, knows a lot of the nooks and crannies all around the city and knew of the Sage's paramour's room. He just go their later than you guys did and has been catching up, thanks to the stops you guys have made to have some 'Fun.'

Sorry for being so slow, tough work week. I had to deal with quite a firecracker of a women, whom really liked to yell at me!.... A lot... Over nothing...

Not a problem, though everyone on the whole seems to have quietened down.

Is everyone still interested in playing this?

I still am, but lots of people seem to be slowed down for summer

So I guess its me me, Duxt and Sophos, right? Don't know if Decker and Lea are still on, should we look for some more people to fill in to continue?

Yeah likely best to try and find a couple of people and move on. I'll have to skip ahead in the roleplay to sort things out, but can fix it.

Just made another post, I might be assuming too much but hope it helps things move forward

Looks good, will post when I get the chance later tonight, feel free to post before me.

Lea is still in but is in kind of a 'tight' spot at the moment. I send Decker a PM, if he doesn't respond soon I will figure a way off.

Ah good to see you. If he doesn't respond I could assume control over him for a post or two to get things moving on, but if you can figure a way off that'll be fine.

I think my current point in the story would be difficult to just ignore away, so why don't we give him 24 hours and if he doesn't respond, I would appreciate you helping a girl out.

Fair enough, will do. Hopefully won't need to, but got a fairly simple solution in mind.

No worries, figured it was the best move. Course wouldn't Godmod any active player like that, so hopefully won't need to again.

Alright, after some deliberation, i've come to the conclusion it's best if I withdraw from this RP as well. I kept telling myself that i'd keep up with it, and that i'd be able to get a post in at least every other day, but boxing is taking a lot out of me and in a week I'll be taking classes. So even though i keep telling myself I'll get to it when i have the time, or when I don't feel like crap, that time never comes, because I don't really have a moment, and it's not fair to your guys. It's not fair for you that i drop, either, but of the two bad options, at least this way you can move on and get it over with, rather than let the RP die.

I'm very sorry about the inconvenience, and hope you all have a good time with your RPs.

Sad to see you go but can understand, your departure shouldn't be a problem, thank you for letting us know.

Ok just posted myself a new character to replace Desira for a while.
Hoping Berg_Katze does it soon as well
...and Sirix too

Ok, I posted a bit of a softball for Ovalteenies to jump into the group by helping Lea get served...or serviced! The drow sorceress is already a bit of royalty so figured maybe she is already there. Hopefully she can keep her little goblin friends from getting too frisky with my little halfling! Finally I know Khan is out there somewhere.....

I am really looking forward to seeing this get going again. Welcome everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom