Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy d&d OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will continue with DuxT as DM.

If he wants, I don't see any problem with keeping Cortia in the party, with the collar it would seem reasonable she would be a bit passive. That way our DM can still participate in some smut if he likes. I also thought there might be a second story idea based on her fellow priests turning bad.

I can hold off on posting until we get this figured out, since it seems we may be resetting or something. I got a character up, dragonborn sorcerer.

Yeah I agree, Cortia is pretty passive right now, so is perfectly find to leave in the party. Heck can keep her as a perminant team mate, I commonly have a NPC in the party for most of my games.

You aren't actually that far off with the priest idea, did have some plans for that. However in the spirit of the original idea of this game, if anyone had plots in mind, can always let me know and I'll work it in.

For right now, assuming Niksis would be fine playing with me taking over, I assume everyone is fine if we leave the Ogre encounter resolved as is? Rather than try and salvage it, be best to move on to another encounter and see about getting Ostrich into the game.

yeah I was assuming something that about Cortia too. And agree on everything else so we get Ostrich in
And for eventual dice rolls I could assume Duxt would the only rolling dice so we don't have worry about an external site to do so

I talked with Niksis, he is out as he said earlier. I am happy to leave dice rolls to the DM as far as when they are needed. I think the key is that none of the players are all powerful and able to do what they please without restraint.

DuxT, do you need accurate ability scores? I don't think I updated my sheet from going to 4 to 6th level but I'm not sure it really matters for the type of game we are playing. Let me know if you need me to update it. And thank you for taking on the DM position, I hope we can still make it fun for you!

I put my rolls for scores in the sheet, I can put some more specific ability modifiers if needed, if we'll be getting into rolling.

Yes, thank you very much for being willing to DM, DuxT. I DM a lot and know it's certainly not the same as being a player, but still extremely fun.

Don't worry about ability scores, any rolls I do are going to likely be on the decision making sort of end, on more random events.

Right so a player down still, but we can cope for now, will get posting later tonight as I'm tied up most of the evening. Sure things will be fun for me still, been enjoying this thus far, just hope can keep it going.

Ok we are set again then.
Let's hope ninja eventually returns, or maybe contact some of others who showed interest.

Welp looks like I had some time before things started, gone ahead and posted. Go ahead and post Ostrich, the dragonborn is obviously yours, figure best way to bring him in. Either could of had your guy navigate the maze before the group(without the aid of the Collar soo he'd of had a more eventful time). Or had him find a way to enter the tower magically.

Course if you have a better idea, feel free. Will leave you to post how you want your guy to have gotten inside.

For the moment I figure have him in the party at the moment, then have him depart after the tower. No clean way to get rid of him right now, though figure can just have him wait at the bottom of the tower while the rest of the party go up, have him guard your back and all.

That's a good question. I don't think he poofed out as the dragonborn poofed in

Maybe the ogres would only let pass the women, but that would still require some further explanation

Yeah certainly won't have him poof out, while the Ogre idea could work, would take quite some explanation on why the group would agree to it. So for now will npc him and likely have him stay on guard at the bottom of the tower while the group goes up. Then once the group leave, have him properly depart the group along with Curiosity.

Welcome to the party TheDecker, now we are about balanced with genders and classes now. Hopefully can keep you all satisfied.

Welcome, I look forward to playing with you!

Question for DuxT. With his size, lantern, and talking to himself, do you think Lea would be able to successfully sneak attack him?

I will write my reply in a few hours when I have a real keyboard.

You'd certainly see him comming, likely be able to get successful sneak attack in before he realised what was happening.

Oh, just wanted to let it be known that I chose Wild Magic for my sorcerer, so DuxT, whenever I cast a spell, feel free to mess with it if you feel the urge. The book has a bunch of random effects that could happen, and feel free to do whatever you'd like too. He's trained for a few years, but definitely doesn't have full control, so whenever you think it'll be fun, I welcome messing with him ^_^

Um, so it's pretty clear I haven't been posting as much as everyone else. I thought I'd be able to keep up, but I'm getting pretty behind, I think it's a matter of me not being on when the rest of you are, so I'll get one post in to everyone's 2 or 3. I was thinking about dropping just to keep from things getting more awkward, not because of anyone or because it's not fun, just because I've already noticed a little weirdness in that I'm not posting as much.

If it is just a question of pace and timing, I am happy to slow up a bit to keep you in the story. Maybe once every 24 hours would be fine with me.

If you just aren't that into it, I understand if you want to drop. I think Ariv has a lot of potential though so I hate to see him go.

I don't think that being much of a problem if we all slow it down a little, as Lea said one post per day so you could still hang on.
Hope you don't leave us, but its your call.

Agreed, one post a day is still a good rate, better that than to lose another player. But your call of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom