Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy d&d OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan

Star
About rules

feel free to use npcs as you want

As we will go openDM mode, anyone can determine the outcome of the events or guide the story into another direction, just be respectful to what was previously set by others

So anyone can create important npcs, places, subplots, creatures, etc

As i said before feel free to comment or suggest anything, and we can discuss anything related to the adventure here

IC Thread http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=66700

Characters Thread http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=66640&pid=1686453#pid1686453

An idea on the Plot

King Markas Swordhand has grown a powerful kingdom over the years, He is a great warlord he has conquered the territories of the weaker to make his own greater and more powerful, has won every war and crushed every enemy. Although time has passed and he has grown old, he still keeps himself vigorous and strong, and so secretly refuses to leave the crown to his only heir, a 20 year old inexperienced man who doesn't have the warrior spirit of his father. So the King summons upon a handful of his royal elite guard to go after him.

The Oath-breaker Paladins bear a dark power that makes it impossible for the young prince to defend himself, and so they easily accomplish their mission, kill the heir and banish his body into a darker realm not to be found. The king is greatly satisfied, but shows a fake grief to the outside for the disappearance of his soon to be king son.

The queen desperately prepares to order an open search for his soon, but king Markas opposes arguing that it would make the captors prepared and of course it would make him and his kingdom look weak in front of others, So he instead orders that only elite warriors, adventurers and mercenaries are brought and that they work undercover to find out the location of his soon and bring him to safety.

A place to welcome the summoned will be prepared immediately.

I like the sound of that, got a few interesting directions things can go in. Depending on how things go, I might npc one of the Paladins, that'l' presumably be up against the party eventually, one the King thinks we are on to something.

Oh, I added my F-List to the character roster, that way nobody barks up the wrong tree, so to speak.

Then maybe MC might give yours a treat, with a little alter self spell help

Anyway I shall start an IC Thread now

OneNightNinja said:
Sounds yummy.

Do keep in mind this is a girl with two tentacle-based spells. XD

You won't hear me complaint at all, you may hear me do some other sounds tho

By the way as openGM mode feel free to use npc's even if your character is not on that particular scene

So is the horse an NPC? It would be handy if the horse could bring our two groups together.

I am going to continue with the entrance Lea has discovered, doesn't mean there can't be more than one.

I believe the horse is Desira's, but yeah I agree with the idea. That or we stumble into each other inside the tower.

Well, ferrets are little adorable thieves. So Lea and Chase may find the same entrance, and they can meet up there.

That worked perfect, Lea has made contact with Chase so hopefully that draws us all together.

Anyone else is free to describe the first room. If we like it could be where the ancient lover's had their trysts once upon a time. Or it can just be a more comfortable room for them to get to know each other.

Hey... I'm going to drop out... I'm sorry.

I just have a lot on my plate right now.

But anyone who wants an RP with me, feel free to PM me.

Ok, we may have your spot available should have time and decide to come back.
In the meantime guess we should be recruiting someone else

Ah, sucks to see you go.

Guess someone will have to NPC Curiosity till we get her out?

So i'm good with us either letting Curiosity leave the maze (Us guiding her back and continuing) or just keep going. Though I'd suggest we find some way of easing her out of the story, just to keep it somewhat structured.

And yeah, really sad to see you leave Ninja, good luck in the future!

welcome Ostrich

Yeah we are not using any rolls but I had not noticed the post about dicelog recently, so if majority wants that we could aim for that

And creatures, traps, world, etc is currently being run by every/anyone, unless someone volunteers as a perm DM

For me at least, the Open DM isn't working. You know what they say, a camel is a horse designed by committee!

I think we need to regroup/reboot/ or go on without me.

Good to have someone say something about it, wish everyone say something about it... about both issues

I myself prefer going with some dices, and think Duxt too, but haven't checked the dicelog site, will have to do so
On the other issue, if everyone wishes so, and we got no other candidate, then sure i would assume DMing

Still I would like to hear what everyone has to say

So I've been thinking on this for a bit now, and I agree with LeaT, I was hesitant of the Open DM thing, but figured I'd give it a chance, granted I've not personally added much to the story in my posts, as in NPC's etc. I personally don't find enjoyment in the Open DM aspect as it is now.

As such, I'm having to pull from the group as well. Sorry for everyone, hope you guys find suitable replacements to keep it fun and engaging for everyone involved.

The OpenDM could of worked, problem comes when have multiple people DMing the same scene, gets a tad chaotic and unfocused. But yeah might be best to switch to a full DM and I can fill the role if needed.

As for dice, I wouldn't say we need them, it'd slow things down honestly. Sure a dice every now and then can help determine things, but don't need to go into full D&D rolling.

Thanks for expressing yourselves...finally, nobody said nothing about it before, I should thank Ostrich as well for making us (indirectly) touch this issue

I'm open to discussion, and always been, and although i do want my share as a player, I just might end saying, I'm DMing, and we will use 'some' dice roll, and hope that solves everything

but who should DM, me, Duxt is also open for that,
We could try co-DMing as well, just an idea, so that way there is a higher chance there is a DM online

Well, co-DM could be cool. If you guys are willing, that seems like it would be a good idea.

Having everyone DM could work, but seems like something there should be some structure to, otherwise there could be confusion.

Co-DM could work out, though may well suffer from similar problems to our Open DM. Providing everyone is still up to keep going I can take over as DM, I don't mind not playing too much. But if everyone's leaving will likely have to reset this game up sadly.

I don't know if niksis left already, and suppose Lea is still on as well as me, and Ostrich is joining now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom