Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not All Monsters Are Scary (seeking female monster/alien)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiefs999

Monster Lover~
Plot and Smut thread.

Hey, I'm Chiefs999 and have been role-playing for many years but just joined this site a while ago (not familiar with it though), I’m quite literate and my responses to replies varies depending how much effort you put into them but I will never write a complete essay, you can expect roughly 1 – 3 paragraphs from me but may change.

I’m open for discussions on things included in this thread so what is written here doesn’t have to be exact, think more of a guideline as to what I’m looking for.

What I’m primarily looking for is a sexy female monster or alien, such as a Jackal or Elite form halo or a Xenomorph from the aliens movie/games, more information about these will be listed below however as I said I will be more than happy to hear your ideas if you have a sexy monster/alien you wish to play (picture would be nice but not necessary).

Specimen 6:
The incredibly beautiful Xenomorph so called “Specimen 6” was different from its kind, it was faster, smarter and stronger, almost better in every way. She was in capture by human scientists for years and throughout those years of torture and testing she grew to despise humans. When she finally escapes she savores every second when she ripped them apart limb from limb, will she met someone who changes the way she sees humans or will she find someone who helps satisfy her lustful desires while mutilating the humans that stand in their path.

Halo Jackal/Elite:
a lot of things can happen with this one but from the top of my head maybe a busty jackal is captured by the marines for interrogation on the location of an anti-air outpost, once she releases the information she is to be killed the next morning, a marine who watched from a distance or is one of the interrogators who takes a fancy to her helps her escape and things can go from there.

As I mentioned before I’m open to discussion on the type of creature and the plot of the story, above are just some examples of what I'm looking for (picture of creature would be nice but not necessary).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom